Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 245. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Seems like rejects are not solved for some specific people. Have you guys tried lowering the intensity?
I'm having about 2% rejects right now.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The pool has been running like clockwork here in Ireland all day, well done Terk. 1.2% rejects at the moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 59
Seeing 30% rejects as of 10 minutes ago, was under 3% on waffle for the last day.

The technical issues are not resolved.

yes, I am getting tons of rejects right now......
Activity: 47
Since 30mins I am getting my every 2nd share rejected : [19:08:16] Rejected 49080f7b Diff 897/512 GPU 1 Pool 0 (Share is above target)
Are you modifying somthing with stratum ?
HMX
Activity: 11
Seeing 30% rejects as of 10 minutes ago, was under 3% on waffle for the last day.

The technical issues are not resolved.
Activity: 2
Where will be the Asia server located? Singapore server hopefully?  Grin
Activity: 19
+1 on the US East server. I know with other pools I have used when the US East server went up and I started mining against it my profits went up. I have a 9ms ping time to the US East POP. So don't forget us on the East Coast.
Activity: 59
With EU and Asia servers next on your todo list, can you also spool up an East Coast US node at some point?

Bumping the question just in case it got lost in the shuffle...
So... East coast US server node a possibility?

agreed, am getting 20% reject spikes at points, I am from canada and an USEAST node would dramatically reduce your canadians miners rejection rate Smiley
With EU and Asia servers next on your todo list, can you also spool up an East Coast US node at some point?

Bumping the question just in case it got lost in the shuffle...
So... East coast US server node a possibility?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
There's a delay with Cryptsy withdrawals just like it was yesterday (after which was resolved a huge payout was sent). These coins are already exchanged into BTC so we don't risk currency rate changing, but they're pending withdrawal. As far as I know, other pools are affected as well. It's Sunday so I'm not sure how fast it will be resolved, but I believe there's nothing to worry about.
Activity: 27

Terk, when will we get paid ? its already 13H ago ..

Thanks man  cheers !

Payouts are made when you hit > 0.01 BTC. After you hit that, a payout occurs pretty soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Terk, when will we get paid ? its already 13H ago ..

Thanks man  cheers !
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
The rejects are officially fixed for me at least. Overnight I had a reject rate of 1.5% which is the same or better than most litecoin or other pools. Good job terk!
I had been mined here more than 24 hours, still can't find my account record in web page and there is no payout.  Huh Huh
cgminer is fine, total 8M/s hash power with 5% reject.Now I have to switch my rigs to other pool.
Could admin check it for me? my account is 1BruucLDp9gbwapn7GJ5eHvCnbrpewK2dt. Sad Sad Sad

I already answered you via PM where you sent me this message as well. It's because you used these usernames:
http://clevermining.com/users/1BruucLDp9gbwapn7GJ5eHvCnbrpewK2dt_4
http://clevermining.com/users/1BruucLDp9gbwapn7GJ5eHvCnbrpewK2dt_5

We don't support workers postfix yet. I will consolidate these accounts manually into a single valid Bitcoin address but please give me few days as I still have my hands full with backend stuff and this requires some manual work.

Yep. In the past, there were users that used LTC addresses and whatnot, and Terk kindly switched it back and fixed it. I suppose he still has to do a lot of backend work, setting up EU and Asia and vardiff and stuff. He'll fix it in a few days, I think.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Yes it seems to me that the problems have been fixed! 5% rejects is awesome, and once we have the EU and Asia servers it will get even better. Thank you so much Terk for this awesome pool. Now we just need the profitability to go up...
Anyways, Terk, I would suggest making an iPhone and Android app for this pool. That would be pretty cool.

Been working on one probably will have it finished and in the market tonight/tomorrow.

For starters I added CleverMining but I Intend to add all the coin switching pools

Hope you will enjoy it.

Looks good Raz - Thank You!
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I had been mined here more than 24 hours, still can't find my account record in web page and there is no payout.  Huh Huh
cgminer is fine, total 8M/s hash power with 5% reject.Now I have to switch my rigs to other pool.
Could admin check it for me? my account is 1BruucLDp9gbwapn7GJ5eHvCnbrpewK2dt. Sad Sad Sad

I already answered you via PM where you sent me this message as well. It's because you used these usernames:
http://clevermining.com/users/1BruucLDp9gbwapn7GJ5eHvCnbrpewK2dt_4
http://clevermining.com/users/1BruucLDp9gbwapn7GJ5eHvCnbrpewK2dt_5

We don't support workers postfix yet. I will consolidate these accounts manually into a single valid Bitcoin address but please give me few days as I still have my hands full with backend stuff and this requires some manual work.
Activity: 5
Any suggestion? @Terk
Activity: 51
Yes it seems to me that the problems have been fixed! 5% rejects is awesome, and once we have the EU and Asia servers it will get even better. Thank you so much Terk for this awesome pool. Now we just need the profitability to go up...
Anyways, Terk, I would suggest making an iPhone and Android app for this pool. That would be pretty cool.

Been working on one probably will have it finished and in the market tonight/tomorrow.

For starters I added CleverMining but I Intend to add all the coin switching pools

Hope you will enjoy it.

Looking good, an idea include the btc/mhs/day. I'll look forward to installing it....

Pool wide? or uses?

is that not the same ? when going pr mhs  Grin and clever do provide the info
Activity: 10

Hope you will enjoy it.

Looking good, an idea include the btc/mhs/day. I'll look forward to installing it....

Pool wide? or uses?
Jump to: