Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 250. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can you bring the others servers online? Or someone fix the existing server. I'm getting poor performance, high rejects and well cgwatcher is restarting the miner as the server is not giving me enough work.

Are you able to give an eta on when the new servers will come online? Or are we to get silence from you?

Yes I'm a bit frustrated.

The servers are online. And you have a pretty bad attitude. You're free to move to somewhere else actually instead of bitching and demanding like this. Read 2 posts above yours and you see a post from the pool owner. He's working almost 24/7 to fix the pool.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Can you bring the others servers online? Or someone fix the existing server. I'm getting poor performance, high rejects and well cgwatcher is restarting the miner as the server is not giving me enough work.

Are you able to give an eta on when the new servers will come online? Or are we to get silence from you?

Yes I'm a bit frustrated.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Payouts. There were no payouts in the last hours because there's a problem at Cryptsy. Our withdrawals are pending and their support usually needs hours to respond to a ticket.

I think it's the same problem wafflepool faced - "Cryptsy API isn't working properly (getting unauthorized errors for trading)" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5296676

EDIT: clever better be the first to fix large amount of "Unexchanged" to keep profitability high (other pools will be dumping as soon as they fix I think)

This is not a trading problem. We trade our coins on an ongoing basis. Most of the unexchanged balance is actually traded, but they're not withdrawn from Cryptsy yet. It's marked as “ready to pay” only after it gets back into our wallet.

I have a ticket opened at Cryptsy about this.

Could someone help my think? Here's my math:

0.01092 advertised BTC/MHs* 2.740 my average MHs to CM, rejects included * 0.98 fee = 0.029322384 BTC/day for my rig on CM

I can. Numbers on CM website already include substracted fee so you shouldn't substract it a second time.

cool! thanks for the reply!
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Payouts. There were no payouts in the last hours because there's a problem at Cryptsy. Our withdrawals are pending and their support usually needs hours to respond to a ticket.

I think it's the same problem wafflepool faced - "Cryptsy API isn't working properly (getting unauthorized errors for trading)" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5296676

EDIT: clever better be the first to fix large amount of "Unexchanged" to keep profitability high (other pools will be dumping as soon as they fix I think)

This is not a trading problem. We trade our coins on an ongoing basis. Most of the unexchanged balance is actually traded, but they're not withdrawn from Cryptsy yet. It's marked as “ready to pay” only after it gets back into our wallet.

I have a ticket opened at Cryptsy about this.

0.01092 advertised BTC/MHs* 2.740 my average MHs to CM, rejects included * 0.98 fee = 0.029322384 BTC/day for my rig on CM

I can. Numbers on CM website already include substracted fee so you shouldn't substract it a second time.
Vbs
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Could somebody explain me the reason for bouncing of hash rate from 1.5MH/s to 2MH/s, the diff is +-500kH/s from time to time. Is this because of the pool problems, or am I pushing the cards too much? Have three MSI 280x cards, running C:1050 M:1500 and thread concurrency:14336...it's really annoying to see that the cards aren't doing its max profit.

http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2012/10/71-variable-pool-difficulty.html
The number of shares submitted by a miner with a contant hashrate follows a Poisson distribution. The standard deviation - a measure of how much a variable varies - increases only as the square root of the average number of shares per time period. Thus the more shares submitted in a given time period the lower the variability in shares submitted for that time period. So the lower the difficulty, the lower the variance, and the longer the time period over which the number of shares is assessed, the lower the variance.

Check your U value (submitted shares/minute). At that hashrate, I'd expect you to be around 1-2 shares/min, which consulting the table above yields an hourly ~18% variance (~3.6% daily).
Activity: 125
Could somebody explain me the reason for bouncing of hash rate from 1.5MH/s to 2MH/s, the diff is +-500kH/s from time to time. Is this because of the pool problems, or am I pushing the cards too much? Have three MSI 280x cards, running C:1050 M:1500 and thread concurrency:14336...it's really annoying to see that the cards aren't doing its max profit.

read the last 10 pages
Activity: 16
Activity: 125
Getting high rejects now, 20%+. Was 4-8% for the past 24hrs.

Could really do with the new servers. Seems the servers are struggling with the load. The longer the problem exists more and more people won't bother with CM.

Once you get a bad rep, its hard to get your good rep back. As you make money off this pool, its worth bringing these servers online ASAP.

Give the guy a break, he's almost working 24/7 on it. just read his previous posts.

anyway it's not important for now as the profit is really good even with the hight reject rate.
just relax and enjoy the ride, stop being so nervous.
Activity: 28
Im at 27% rejects right now, up from the usual 5-7%.
Activity: 208
Getting high rejects now, 20%+. Was 4-8% for the past 24hrs.

Could really do with the new servers. Seems the servers are struggling with the load. The longer the problem exists more and more people won't bother with CM.

Once you get a bad rep, its hard to get your good rep back. As you make money off this pool, its worth bringing these servers online ASAP.

"Unexchanged" issue is getting more and more scary...  Undecided
How long does it usually take for unexchanged and immature to mature? Cause I have unexchanged for atleast 14 hours now.

Let the pool do their work. exchanging for the best value may take a few hours/days, i think?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

How long does it usually take for unexchanged and immature to mature? Cause I have unexchanged for atleast 14 hours now.

The Cryptsy exchange is having issues.  Any pool that uses them (like Waffle and others) have the same issue trading coins right now. I wouldn't worry so much.  We've seen theis many times before on Middlecoin for the same reasons.

Also some coins can take a few days to mature before they can be traded.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
rabble rabble rabble
This is the CleverMining thread. Would you please at least leave your half-witted drivel elsewhere? Thanks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Code:
(5s):3.069M (avg):3.061Mh/s | A:7347008  R:647168  HW:0  WU:2797.5/m

Last 4 days profits: 0.03215, 0.02993, 0.02951 -> average to 0.03053
Today expected earnings: 0.02992553 and today BTC CleverMining value/MHs: 0.01092

So, to Clevermining my effective hash is: 0.02992553/0.01092 = 2.740 MHs

For comparison let's use wafflepool: (that averages 0.01002909 BTC/ MHs)
Some people say that rejects are very low on waffle, so:

0.01002909 advertised BTC/MHs on waffe * 3.0 MHs (low reject ratio i suppose) * 0.99 fee = 0.0297863973 BTC/day on waffe

So my conclusion is that the profits are very high, even with the reject ration pretty high, which means that CM has a promising feature when all the tweaks are done.
I think that I can also conclude that people complaining about reject ration affecting profit too much isn't simple not true.

My rig is located in EU and I have 230ms average ping to the server.
Any thought about my conclusions?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I wanna see my own profibility in my stats by day, is that an option Terk?
Activity: 33
don't know if this was already discussed before, but Terk, could you some additional stats and charts in Profitability Stats section. I'm really missing information about what/which coin are we mining. Could you add some charts like on waffle pool (http://wafflepool.com/stats) - Last 24hrs of Coin Mining chart and Last Hour of Coin Mining chart.

it has already been stated that the coins we are mining will not be published ever.
Activity: 16
don't know if this was already discussed before, but Terk, could you some additional stats and charts in Profitability Stats section. I'm really missing information about what/which coin are we mining. Could you add some charts like on waffle pool (http://wafflepool.com/stats) - Last 24hrs of Coin Mining chart and Last Hour of Coin Mining chart.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Please give answers to our questions whats wrong with the payment ?

already 11 hours  since the last one

Pool ops sleep too, ya know.
Jump to: