Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 255. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi all,

I don't know if this help some other user but I think i have find a solution to slash the reject.

I use one rig of 4X  R9 270 (not 270x !!!)
I just change two paramter from my config.
I move to sgminer 4.1.0-73-g80e6 from cgminer 3.7.2
I use the "alexkarnew" kernel

And now I slash my reject by 4, i have now 1-3% reject.

My theorical hashrate is a bit slower ~ -2% minus but my WU (~+5%) and my detect hashrate on the website are better.

Whats your kernel path?

My sgminer seems to be using ckovilas kernel with the kernel path set to /usr/local/bin.

I've moved the files out of the kernel folder and into the main sgminer folder and changed kernel path to "."

Update: https://github.com/veox/sgminer/issues/49

Removed the kernel path from the conf file and using -k zuikkis. Moved the kernel files from kernel/ to the sgminer folder. Now using zuikkis kernel.

Kernal path is /usr/local/bin

After compiling sgminer make install copy all kernel and soft to /usr/local/bin/

To R9 270, my config is:
GPU engine: 1000 Mhz
GPU Memory: 1500
Intensity: 17
vectors: 1
worksize: 256
thread-concurrency: 12992
shaders: 1280
gpu-threads: 1
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
With SGminer v4.1, "zuikkis" kernel and arguments of: --expiry 1 --queue 1 --scan-time 1

Reject rate: 4.29%
Hash rate: 730 khsec
Elapsed mining time: 2hrs.

those have gave me my best results even tho some people here claim expiry and scan-time is for solo mining only.

I doubt its for solo mining only, as I'm lead to believe it affects how quickly the software polls the server etc. So affects rejects since it'll know sooner when job is rejected.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Power to the people!
With SGminer v4.1, "zuikkis" kernel and arguments of: --expiry 1 --queue 1 --scan-time 1

those have gave me my best results even tho some people here claim expiry and scan-time is for solo mining only.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Anyone else experiencing high reject rate?

LOL  Grin

p.s. just scroll up and read random reply Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anyone else experiencing high reject rate?
Activity: 13
7 GIGS go CM!

the real question is... will it go OVER 9000 Smiley

There are a lot of complaints but CM growth 2GH/day.  Grin

ATM 8,7GH, 9GH soooooooon. Roll Eyes

I gots a Meme all set to go for that special time Smiley

It does bring me back to an earlier question as to wether or not it's a good or bad thing for the pool you are in to have a high hash rate after a certain point? Just not even sure if I should be spreading the word or keeping my mouth shut Wink

Activity: 14
Pretty sure its the same chinese Gridseed farm that visited Middlecoin  Tongue
Activity: 24
Can someone explain to me how CleverMining is getting so many rejects considering its hash power has gone up significantly? Its a problem with Terks code it seems. Considering Waffle had 1GH last week and there was amost less than 1% of rejects. I am tired of seeing the phrase its normal, its not.

I am tired of seeing people like you criticizing something you don't even understand!
IT IS NORMAL. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HASHPOWER. It switches coins quickly, and mines very quick coins, so a higher reject rate IS PERFECTLY NORMAL!
What are you retarded? Compared to every other pool out there, NO ONE IS GETTING THAT REJECT %.

I want to know whether Terks profitability % is based on hashes WITH rejection or % of hash before the rejection.

Feel free to change the pool or stop blaming the admin  Wink Many times he mention that he's working to fix those reject %

Compared to other pools - clevermining has only one diff - 512 regardless of your speed or diff of mined coin. Waffle has varrdiff - IMO that is the reason for "high" reject %
simple math:
 - clever - for 1 min you are accepting 20 shares with diff 512. If 1 of them is rejected, this is a 5% (due to switching and etc)
 - Waffle - for 1 min you are accepting 200 shares with vardiff 8-512 (often 32-128 due to mining coins with low diff). If 1 of them is rejected, this is a 0.5%

p.s. This is my opinion, i dont want to engage with it no one, and high profit confirms this

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
It has earned more than 9 BTC in last 24 hours alone! wow...
Someone must be trying out their new ASIC scrypt miners
Activity: 156
Perhaps its a sub mining pool pointing all their work at one Switching pool. is that even possible?

it also seems a bit pointless. or Someones being really lazy/scammy and taking a fee for pointing hashing power at someone else pool.

edit: too slow! what ^ he said.
Activity: 19

it is 830 MHS now. It must be a bot or ASIC miners  or  1000 R9 290X cards. only the user can tell.
it's 3+ gh/s now  Shocked

I wonder if a pool owner can redirect his users to connect to this pool? Perhaps that is where this huge hashrate is coming from.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

it is 830 MHS now. It must be a bot or ASIC miners  or  1000 R9 290X cards. only the user can tell.
it's 3+ gh/s now  Shocked
Hi all,

I don't know if this help some other user but I think i have find a solution to slash the reject.

I use one rig of 4X  R9 270 (not 270x !!!)

My theorical hashrate is a bit slower ~ -2% minus but my WU (~+5%) and my detect hashrate on the website are better.

Whats your kernel path?

My sgminer seems to be using ckovilas kernel with the kernel path set to /usr/local/bin.

I've moved the files out of the kernel folder and into the main sgminer folder and changed kernel path to "."

Update: https://github.com/veox/sgminer/issues/49

Removed the kernel path from the conf file and using -k zuikkis. Moved the kernel files from kernel/ to the sgminer folder. Now using zuikkis kernel.
Trialing sgminer v4.1 on win7. Using alexkarnew kernel.
Activity: 156
Hi all,

i have 2x Asus R9 270s. i'm still tweaking my config,. i can get a steady and stable 450Mh/s with 3% reject on WafflePool.

Care to share your config?

i currently have my bios undervolted to 1.1v and the following,

"xintensity" : "4",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"worksize" : "256",
"gpu-engine" : "1050",
"thread-concurrency" : "5121",
"gpu-fan" : "0-90",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"temp-cutoff" : "90",
"temp-overheat" : "80",
"temp-target" : "75",

Activity: 19
7 GIGS go CM!

There are a lot of complaints but CM growth 2GH/day.  Grin

ATM 8,7GH, 9GH soooooooon. Roll Eyes
Activity: 13
7 GIGS go CM!

--expiry 1 --queue 1 --scan-time 1

after 1hr 1/2, reject is at 10.5%
after 6hrs, reject is at 8.5%

After 24hrs, reject is at 7.5%
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi all,

Jump to: