Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 251. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Seems both CM & MD pools are going up & down. Hope its not a DDOS on both and also hope the new servers help.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
middlecoin ...loz ...been totally fucked up from the begining

always 2 steps forward 1 step back ... he has been taking profit since the times of jesus walked this earth

You think its good but really you are being played compared to the multipools that dont rip u off these days

h20 go fuck yourself u cunt

every BAD day is 50k in his pocket ..lolz ... yeah awesome dude

change pulls and stop enabling this asshat Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Please give answers to our questions whats wrong with the payment ?

already 11 hours  since the last one

I think it's the same problem wafflepool faced - "Cryptsy API isn't working properly (getting unauthorized errors for trading)" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5296676

EDIT: clever better be the first to fix large amount of "Unexchanged" to keep profitability high (other pools will be dumping as soon as they fix I think)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Terk, could you please payout once a day at the same time?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Please give answers to our questions whats wrong with the payment ?

already 11 hours  since the last one

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Last Payout   13 hours ago

Are you guys aiming at daily payouts now?
My last payout was 11 hours ago. I guess something is wrong not with payouts itself but with exchanges. "Unexchanged" is really high for me.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Last Payout   13 hours ago

Are you guys aiming at daily payouts now?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The bigger problem than lack of regional servers is a performance issue in a 3rd party stratum server software which I'm using. I've been testing and bugfixing another stratum server software today and it looks promising. I need to test it and monitor while running a little bit more, but I'm very optimistic. I will continue tomorrow (need to catch a little bit sleep).

Once it's solved, I'm launching EU and Asia servers with the new software and setup. There's no point in replicating current inefficient setup to other servers as I think latency causes 20-30% and performance issues cause 70-80% of current rejected ratio. I hope to have these problems solved tomorrow.

Would be great.. seeing how ive had a 100% reject rate for I dont know how long over night. Your stats only show for the last hour.. while my mining stats show an equal rate of rejects to accepted which is a 50% reject rate. It must have started ok about 7pm est last night.. but some time after that it just went full 100% rejects.
The bigger problem than lack of regional servers is a performance issue in a 3rd party stratum server software which I'm using. I've been testing and bugfixing another stratum server software today and it looks promising. I need to test it and monitor while running a little bit more, but I'm very optimistic. I will continue tomorrow (need to catch a little bit sleep).

Once it's solved, I'm launching EU and Asia servers with the new software and setup. There's no point in replicating current inefficient setup to other servers as I think latency causes 20-30% and performance issues cause 70-80% of current rejected ratio. I hope to have these problems solved tomorrow.

Agreed .. there definately seems to be something jamming up the works

With the new stratum component & regional pops i think 10 Giga will be good to go Cheesy

Sleep ..ok ok ..if u have to lolz

Activity: 605

Sounds logical Terk... Thank U for updating us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Can we get an ETA on the new servers as my 66m farm is now reporting 50m accepted on your site

Thats a lot of hash being rejected ..the payouts are still good .. but with more horsepower I am sure we could be making more Tongue

put the ASIA POP in Australia Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
15% isn't that bad, so long as your reject rate is increasing and dipping along with the pool's rate.  Having said that, I've found the following settings for my 290's to reduce my rates lower than the pool's average and still follow suit too.

For my Sapphire 290's:

-g 1
-w 256
--lookup-gap 2
--xintensity 300
--thread-concurrency 20481
--gpu-engine 1015
--gpu-memclock 1500
--gpu-powertune 22
--auto-fan
--temp-target 80
--gpu-vddc 1.025

For my Asus 290's:

Same as above except xintensity is 124 and thread concurrency is 20996.

Another thing I've noticed with the new sgminer.  If I start the program, allow it to run for a few seconds, close it, then immediately run it again, it evens out the hash and wu quicker as well as keeping the rejects lower.  Not sure why, but it works for me.

Hope all of this helped someone!   Wink

I'm trying to adapt this to my 290X's (Sapphire as well). I had to bump my threads back to 27400 because I was getting scores of hardware errors. May I ask what scantime/queue/expiry settings you would advise?

So far things look hopeful, though I'm not sure why my old settings would be any worse than this. Thanks for taking the time to share this!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Oh, and in case anyone finds this kind of stuff interesting - Here is an article discussing the new Nvidia 750 TI and it's hash rate. If you notice, it only uses 60W's @ full load versus the 300W a 290. Yes it is a lower hash rate, but imagine having 6 of these on 1 500W psu. The savings in electricity alone would be nice! Fitting 6 on 1 motherboard to make up for the hash rate difference may not be so nice!

http://www.pcper.com/news/General-Tech/NVIDIA-Coin-Mining-Performance-Increases-Maxwell-and-GTX-750-Ti
Not to spam this thread with offtopic, but I just read that review and IMO is pure crap. So a 750Ti overclocked uses the same power as at stock?? Did he actually build the rig? Read the comment section. Also see this review: http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/176785-nvidias-new-maxwell-powered-gtx-750-ti-is-hyper-efficient-quiet-a-serious-threat-to-amd/3

Let's wait for coin miners review and experience with the card, not from PC hardware sites that cater for and make money out of gamers.

also you have to keep in mind the 750ti needs to run directly on a 16x slot on the motherboard, making its cost that much higher when you figure in the other hardware you'll need to run a decent quantity of them

Not with usb risers that source all power for molex plugs.
Activity: 378
I've got no interest in building rigs with 6 300kh cards. What a giant waste of space. Electricity isn't a big factor yet, I still cover my electricity bill in a few days, even with everything I have. What I don't have is more time to set up dozens of extra rigs to get the same power as 280x rigs or even 270 rigs.
Activity: 45
Oh, and in case anyone finds this kind of stuff interesting - Here is an article discussing the new Nvidia 750 TI and it's hash rate. If you notice, it only uses 60W's @ full load versus the 300W a 290. Yes it is a lower hash rate, but imagine having 6 of these on 1 500W psu. The savings in electricity alone would be nice! Fitting 6 on 1 motherboard to make up for the hash rate difference may not be so nice!

http://www.pcper.com/news/General-Tech/NVIDIA-Coin-Mining-Performance-Increases-Maxwell-and-GTX-750-Ti
Not to spam this thread with offtopic, but I just read that review and IMO is pure crap. So a 750Ti overclocked uses the same power as at stock?? Did he actually build the rig? Read the comment section. Also see this review: http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/176785-nvidias-new-maxwell-powered-gtx-750-ti-is-hyper-efficient-quiet-a-serious-threat-to-amd/3

Let's wait for coin miners review and experience with the card, not from PC hardware sites that cater for and make money out of gamers.

also you have to keep in mind the 750ti needs to run directly on a 16x slot on the motherboard, making its cost that much higher when you figure in the other hardware you'll need to run a decent quantity of them
Activity: 605
Can anyone help me move my coins from the below user; I forgot the 1B when I moved to this pool:

http://clevermining.com/users/53D1ghVEwHXrMB1ptjxxoQ7DqrxhfoYz

to

http://clevermining.com/users/1B53D1ghVEwHXrMB1ptjxxoQ7DqrxhfoYz

Should you be worrying about this? I do not think 53D is valid BTC address (tesla coin I think starts @5) so chances are those transactions are not going to go through... Not sure if admin can confirm this.
Activity: 434
Anyone else think the advertised BTC per mHash is misrepresented? When you take out the rejected shares (8-10% avg. I personally had more than that), whats the bottom line? So in a way its false advertisement.

NO. It is in no way false, since the rejects are because of technical problems. I expect the rejected % to drop down to about 2% once EU and Asia servers are up.

ive been saying this since day one. its the only pool that hasnt dipped below 0.01 seemingly
Activity: 24
I guess while I'm at it, here are the settings I've found for my Sapphire 7970's that work well with the pool.  The xintensity setting of 4 is exactly -I 13, so no need to change if using that.  It was the thread, gpu engine and powertune that helped on those cards.  Numbers are 736Kh/s at 715wu, putting them very close to a 1:1 Kh/s and wu ratio, which is what you want.  That and keeping your rejects low.   Wink

-g 2
-w 256
--lookup-gap 2
--xintensity 4
--thread-concurrency 16384
--gpu-engine 1055
--gpu-memclock 1500
--gpu-powertune 15
--auto-fan
--temp-target 76
--gpu-vddc 1.170 (for some reason, anything lower causes system crashes, no matter what bios I've tried)
Activity: 24
15% isn't that bad, so long as your reject rate is increasing and dipping along with the pool's rate.  Having said that, I've found the following settings for my 290's to reduce my rates lower than the pool's average and still follow suit too.

For my Sapphire 290's:

-g 1
-w 256
--lookup-gap 2
--xintensity 300
--thread-concurrency 20481
--gpu-engine 1015
--gpu-memclock 1500
--gpu-powertune 22
--auto-fan
--temp-target 80
--gpu-vddc 1.025

For my Asus 290's:

Same as above except xintensity is 124 and thread concurrency is 20996.

Another thing I've noticed with the new sgminer.  If I start the program, allow it to run for a few seconds, close it, then immediately run it again, it evens out the hash and wu quicker as well as keeping the rejects lower.  Not sure why, but it works for me.

Hope all of this helped someone!   Wink

Anyone using R9 290? What setting do you use to get low reject rate? Cause I've been trying this pool all day and my reject rate is floating around 15%~
Jump to: