Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 258. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I will provide all the data in JSON as well as I provide more data/charts on user dashboard pages. This will need to wait though until I solve all technical issues and launch new servers in different regions.

Thats great dude ... 2 of my big miner friends are now across (150m)

A australian/asia POP would be great

If u keep this going and add the POP sites for all teh regions I think 10 Gig is definately easy as middle is really dropping teh ball /ripping pplz off

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Is there any chance to see the accepted and rejected hash rate for more then last hour ? Last 24hours would be ok or something like last 7 days...
I'm not looking very often on stats and would like see possible reason's of lower payouts then expected.

Much appreciated for great support and superb pool.
+1
I'm not sure it should be №1 in todo list but would be nice to have rejects tab on the same graph as (24h) hashrate.
But even until it's done you can take a look at (24h) hashrate tab and I'm sure you can get some ideas about your rejects  Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I don't think the high rejects issue is completely resolved... I'm getting 10-25% steady. Various other pools give me more like 2%. Any suggestions or ideas?

he's working on it, he going to be opening up geo located servers that should reduce those rejects, all you can do is sit and wait

Is there any chance to see the accepted and rejected hash rate for more then last hour ? Last 24hours would be ok or something like last 7 days...
I'm not looking very often on stats and would like see possible reason's of lower payouts then expected.

hes go a lot more important issues to deal with, give him some time to work out the technical issue's on the pool and am sure at some point he can work out the site graphs
Activity: 56

HMX
Activity: 11
I don't think the high rejects issue is completely resolved... I'm getting 10-25% steady. Various other pools give me more like 2%. Any suggestions or ideas?

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
web frontend always was a bit slow for me (like 5-10 sec to load) and I just noticed that it became blazing fast! good work!

EDIT: also I have to mention that I'm happy with 24h payouts so far (even with 5-10% rejects) and will keep mining here for more
Activity: 55
Sorry! please Delete!
Activity: 21
Been mining here a few days now and my reported hashrate (and subsequent payout) is only half of what my cgminer is showing.  And thats been pretty much constant.  Any idea what could be causing this?  Was having the issue with the large reject % but even now my hashrate on the site is right at 1/2.

Thanks
Thanks Trek. Reset Transactions and Blockchain option helped. Payouts now show in multibit.

My latest payouts are not showing on my Multibit wallet.

Does it show on block explorer/blockchain.info? I bet it does, because I'm not aware of any payouts that didn't get through and I just clicked on all today's payouts and they're shown by blockchain.info.

In Multibit wallet I can see last pending 0.00000001 transaction since morning, do not know who sent it to me as well, clearly not cleverming.

This transaction cannot be found as well:
http://blockexplorer.com/tx/339eb7f9321952b238427904891f6dfb47c8cadbe0b2404ad6bb8678918d23c6

Is this pending transaction stopping multibit to register my latest payouts from clever mining?
Is this some kind of DOS attack on my wallet?
 Undecided

This is entirely separate from the pool. There are tons of such spam transactions recent days which are sent to random addresses that were seen sending/receiving bitcoins in the blockchain. I don't know how Multibit works but I wouldn't expect one unconfirmed transaction prevent showing

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I will provide all the data in JSON as well as I provide more data/charts on user dashboard pages. This will need to wait though until I solve all technical issues and launch new servers in different regions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Does it show on block explorer/blockchain.info? I bet it does, because I'm not aware of any payouts that didn't get through and I just clicked on all today's payouts and they're shown by blockchain.info.

In Multibit wallet I can see last pending 0.00000001 transaction since morning, do not know who sent it to me as well, clearly not cleverming.

http://blockexplorer.com/tx/339eb7f9321952b238427904891f6dfb47c8cadbe0b2404ad6bb8678918d23c6

Is this pending transaction stopping multibit to register my latest payouts from clever mining?
 Undecided

This is entirely separate from the pool. There are tons of such spam transactions recent days which are sent to random addresses that were seen sending/receiving bitcoins in the blockchain. I don't know how Multibit works but I wouldn't expect one unconfirmed transaction prevent showing
Activity: 19
any chance for API ?

I was actually just going to post this as well. I've been considering building a small web(app) that could be easily viewable on a mobile device.
Activity: 24
any chance for API ?
Activity: 14
you people don't get it.... the rejects are relative to the profitability of the coin mined.

therefore if the coin mined has a higher profitability than litecoin AFTER the rejects are taken into account then we are mining that coin.

what's so hard to understand? As long as we are more profitable than litecoin or dogecoin by itself then where's the problem?

If your looking to compare this site with other switch mining pools such as wafflepool then do your research, Terk has given figures many times that seem to always be on top of all other pools.

Don't bother buddy.  Easier to just troll the tards rather than explain it.  I'm getting ~7.5% rejects, and that is completely normal for a profit switching coin.  I've done worse for longer periods of time on middlecoin in regards to rejects.   

7.5 %? yes

15-25 all the time? not so much
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Nothing is stopping you guys from setting up your own EU coin switching pool.

Don't be stupid, be realistic.

He is pretty right though....
Actually there is something stopping me from setting up a coin switching pool in EU. I have no skills in the area first of all. Second of all I don't have time to devote. So asking for someone else to do it as a suggestion (and to a guy that already knows exactly what he's doing..) is just the right way to do it.

Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 59
we need useast server  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
[18:06:05] New block detected on network before pool notification

Shouldn't the pool notify about block change? maybe that would reduce the rejected ratio a lot more.
Plus, my sgminer is using my failback pool A LOT, really A LOT. Maybe an EU server? (please??)

Yeah, we need EUropean server!

+1
+1
+1

+1
+1

+1
+1

+1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Nothing is stopping you guys from setting up your own EU coin switching pool.

Don't be stupid, be realistic.

He is pretty right though....
Jump to: