Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 252. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Terk, I have a request regarding the individual user stats page.  Can you please truncate the Recent Payouts list?  After two weeks of being on the server, the list has grown rather long.  Maybe create three tabs: 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days?  Anything past that don't bother keeping as it'll just clog up server space.

I've also taken the time to fine tune all my cards with xintensity and the latest sgminer in order to obtain an optimum balance with the server.  I have my reject ratios nearly inline with the pool's rejects, minus about 2%.  The profits have increased for me by doing that, so I'm happy.

I have noticed one rather strange issue after the last update, however.  I'm seeing "Rejected untracked stratum share from Pool 0" now about every few minutes on every single card.  Any idea why?

Please don't eliminate the long-term pay out history, that would be a big mistake I believe.  However, splitting the payout info over several tabs as suggested here would indeed make sense.

Thanks very much to Terk for all his hard work maintaining and improving this pool.
Activity: 2
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Oh, and in case anyone finds this kind of stuff interesting - Here is an article discussing the new Nvidia 750 TI and it's hash rate. If you notice, it only uses 60W's @ full load versus the 300W a 290. Yes it is a lower hash rate, but imagine having 6 of these on 1 500W psu. The savings in electricity alone would be nice! Fitting 6 on 1 motherboard to make up for the hash rate difference may not be so nice!

http://www.pcper.com/news/General-Tech/NVIDIA-Coin-Mining-Performance-Increases-Maxwell-and-GTX-750-Ti
Not to spam this thread with offtopic, but I just read that review and IMO is pure crap. So a 750Ti overclocked uses the same power as at stock?? Did he actually build the rig? Read the comment section. Also see this review: http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/176785-nvidias-new-maxwell-powered-gtx-750-ti-is-hyper-efficient-quiet-a-serious-threat-to-amd/3

Let's wait for coin miners review and experience with the card, not from PC hardware sites that cater for and make money out of gamers.
Activity: 2
It is in no way false, since the rejects are because of technical problems. I expect the rejected % to drop down to about 2% once EU and Asia servers are up.

But when approximately EU servers will be released?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I have to admit that despite the high reject rate I'm getting (15%) my 'Total Expected" for 12hours is pretty good. I went back to MC to see if h2o really did solve his issue but even so, I'll definitely come check this pool once the EU server is released if the 'Total Expected' will actually be what it says it is.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Terk said server problems were solved, no?
Activity: 117
Besides, any MH/s number displayed on the website is based on accepted shares, as far as I know. So the rejects are already included in the hashrate.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Anyone else think the advertised BTC per mHash is misrepresented? When you take out the rejected shares (8-10% avg. I personally had more than that), whats the bottom line? So in a way its false advertisement.

NO. It is in no way false, since the rejects are because of technical problems. I expect the rejected % to drop down to about 2% once EU and Asia servers are up.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
28% rejects in over an hour of running from my location (Illinois). This is ridiculous. 3% all day just before that at Middlecoin. I see the pool rejects are also climbing to over 20% so its not just me.
Activity: 79
Oh, and in case anyone finds this kind of stuff interesting - Here is an article discussing the new Nvidia 750 TI and it's hash rate. If you notice, it only uses 60W's @ full load versus the 300W a 290. Yes it is a lower hash rate, but imagine having 6 of these on 1 500W psu. The savings in electricity alone would be nice! Fitting 6 on 1 motherboard to make up for the hash rate difference may not be so nice!

http://www.pcper.com/news/General-Tech/NVIDIA-Coin-Mining-Performance-Increases-Maxwell-and-GTX-750-Ti
Activity: 27
Man, joined this pool when it wasn't even near 1Gh/s... and now it's getting close to the size of Wafflepool. If we can get the rejects to stay down and have more servers. It's going to be great.
Activity: 79
If you're using the newest cgminer or sgminer, try these settings.  They seem to work quite well for two of my Gigabyte 280x's.  717Kh/s at 709wu each.

-g 2
-w 256
--lookup-gap 2
--xintensity 768 (xintensity has turned out to be exactly what I needed to do minute adjustments to get all my cards working very well with this pool!)
--thread-concurrency 20480 (using the 20480 Lantis bin that comes with the new sgminer)
--gpu-engine 1055
--gpu-memclock 1500
--gpu-powertune 20
--auto-fan
--gpu-fan 30-85 (I had to set this a few months back because one card kept staying so cool, the fans would turn off and the card would go sick.  This forces that card to always have the fans at least at 30% speed)
--temp-target 76
--gpu-vddc 1.025 (yes, undervolted to 1.025 and running smoothly)

Both cards are currently averaging about 5% rejects with those settings.  I'll even link ya to the sgminer thread in case anyone hasn't heard of this wonderful version of cgminer yet.

http://coinmyne.proboards.com/thread/24/sgminer-compiled-version-download

Can anyone direct me to a place where I can ask some config questions? I got some 280x's in and up and running using the settings I have seen posted around but I am not getting anywhere near the hash rate that they are claiming. I'm not sure if that is because I use GUIMiner-scrypt and Afterburner or not. I have yet to figure out how to successfully set up CGminer with more than 1 gpu.

I would post it here but I don't think that this is the forum for it. Thanks!

Thanks for the help! I'll mess with these tonight once I get home. Got both cards up to 720 using Thread concurrency-11200, workersize 256, gpu threads-2, vectors-1, and intensity-1. Clocked cards to 1050 core clock and 1500 mem clock with 20+ Power tune. They are stable and have been running that way for about 3 hours now. I'll try your settings once I get CGMiner set up.
Activity: 152
Merit: 102
Tried the pool today.

23.55% rejects from my east coast US location
Anyone else think the advertised BTC per mHash is misrepresented? When you take out the rejected shares (8-10% avg. I personally had more than that), whats the bottom line? So in a way its false advertisement.
Activity: 28
Hi!

I just started mining here little more than a hour and I get crazy 40-60% rejects. "Rejected untracked stratum share"

What can be the problem?
Restartet miner and again a lot of Stales  Embarrassed Terk, any idea?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
On clevermining, it is normal to have a bit more of rejected shares. If CleverMining reports a lower hashrate than CGMiner, you need to look under the green circle, which tells you your rejected percentage and hashrate. If they both add up, then it's perfectly normal. If not, please tell us.
Also, the profit stats are without the reject rates.

ok, so clear this one up for me..

Heres my Username: 1FM487fLK7ocJkd3BipDvYG2fyMHTeDM3Y

sometimes my hashrate shows well over what my rig is capable of..

in SGMiner i've had a steady 915KH/s and a ~9% reject rate.

my last hours hashrate on CM in 456KH/s with 65.2 kH/s (12.5%) in Rejects.
Hi, I've started mining on CleverMining.com about 3 hours ago and have a doubt about my hashrate.
Could you please look at this picture and tell me if it ok or not?
Because it looks like ~22% of rejects and average hashrate ~2.3 MH/s while my real average hashrate in cgminer is 2.9 MH/s.
My BTC is 17yY3vmdPPueEXJHZaLJA2zsqvWcifR2LQ.
Thank you.

Is it true that you have to subtract the reject rate from the BTC/Mhs? I hash at .9Mh/s and my profits look pretty much like 90% of the rate the website says... taking another 10% out of that seems like a lot.

2hours 3.2+mh 2.9 reported on CM

11% rejects
1,6% stale
And some getworks failures

Whats happening

On clevermining, it is normal to have a bit more of rejected shares. If CleverMining reports a lower hashrate than CGMiner, you need to look under the green circle, which tells you your rejected percentage and hashrate. If they both add up, then it's perfectly normal. If not, please tell us.

Rejects ok, know that but the stale shares are no good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anyone using R9 290? What setting do you use to get low reject rate? Cause I've been trying this pool all day and my reject rate is floating around 15%~
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi, I've started mining on CleverMining.com about 3 hours ago and have a doubt about my hashrate.
Could you please look at this picture and tell me if it ok or not?
Because it looks like ~22% of rejects and average hashrate ~2.3 MH/s while my real average hashrate in cgminer is 2.9 MH/s.
My BTC is 17yY3vmdPPueEXJHZaLJA2zsqvWcifR2LQ.
Thank you.

Is it true that you have to subtract the reject rate from the BTC/Mhs? I hash at .9Mh/s and my profits look pretty much like 90% of the rate the website says... taking another 10% out of that seems like a lot.

2hours 3.2+mh 2.9 reported on CM

11% rejects
1,6% stale
And some getworks failures

Whats happening

Jump to: