Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 261. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
4 hours mining since last restart, CGWatcher reports 45% of shares as rejected...

you have a problem on your side, i got 10% reject avg in last 4hres
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
12% rejected here but high earnings, so something doesn't make sense... Huh
Activity: 16
4 hours mining since last restart, CGWatcher reports 45% of shares as rejected...
Activity: 11
[18:06:05] New block detected on network before pool notification

Shouldn't the pool notify about block change? maybe that would reduce the rejected ratio a lot more.
Plus, my sgminer is using my failback pool A LOT, really A LOT. Maybe an EU server? (please??)

Yeah, we need EUropean server!

+1
+1
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Tested some of my hashing power here for a while since Terk said the reject rates had improved...  at max, CleverMining reported slightly under my actual hashrate, and rejects averaged over 20% still (and I am very close to the server...)!

Looking less profitable then wafflepool, and the BTC/day/MH rate published appears to be an utter joke since the site is definitely under reporting my hashrate (tested continuously for about half a day), and then I am losing an extra 20% to rejects.  Looks like nearly a 35% inflation of BTC/day/MH compared to wafflepool which has been a consistent a slight under estimate.

All my hashing power is back on wafflepool for now.  Will try again if reject rates actually improve.

You are counting the same thing twice.

Your reported hashrate is lower than your actual because of these 20% rejected. They're already calculated. Reporeted hashrate = accepted hashrate (after substracting rejected).

I would appreciate it if the pool shows the BTC/MH that includes the rejected shares. This would be more accurate.

Feel free to create your own pool where you can show your data the way you want.
Activity: 13
Well I for one am VERY happy. Yes ok fine the rejects are a bit high but my reject graph has been up and down precisely when Terk said it would be, as things were being worked on and continue to be worked on.

Again you can use the other pools but I seriously doubt you'll have as motivated and forthcoming of a "Pool Boss" <--I want to coin this term! Smiley

I only carry a measly 2Mh/s or so but I can speak on behalf on a good chunk of the middlecoin guys that the communication makes all the difference and over the long run it's pretty clear that this is the best choice!

I made precisely what he said I would make, even with high rejects...so imagine how good things will be once Terk can balance the 4000 Mh/S that all of a sudden jumped into his pool. Growing pains to be expected but love getting in at the ground floor.

I agree... except "SYSOP" has been around for a while ...well like 30 years

Pool Boss ....ugh... Tongue

Ah common it's like Pool Boy! http://youtu.be/PxjB-zW4YmU?t=1m9s <--Entirely Relevant

Ok ok SYSOP it is Smiley

By the way looks like the pool hash-rate quadrupled in just 3 days. That's astonishing. http://www.clevermining.com/hashrate
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Looks like nearly a 35% inflation of BTC/day/MH compared to wafflepool which has been a consistent a slight under estimate.

Your reported hashrate is lower than your actual because of these 20% rejected. They're already calculated. Reporeted hashrate = accepted hashrate (after substracting rejected).

I am not counting twice, I am talking about both separately.  I am comparing pure output (in total MH) to BTC produced.

Anyway, what I was mainly saying, was, I would have likely have my mining power here if the reject rate wasn't so crazy.

I would appreciate it if the pool shows the BTC/MH that includes the rejected shares. This would be more accurate.

Would be nice to know what the longer term stats are when taking into account reject rates too.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Tested some of my hashing power here for a while since Terk said the reject rates had improved...  at max, CleverMining reported slightly under my actual hashrate, and rejects averaged over 20% still (and I am very close to the server...)!

Looking less profitable then wafflepool, and the BTC/day/MH rate published appears to be an utter joke since the site is definitely under reporting my hashrate (tested continuously for about half a day), and then I am losing an extra 20% to rejects.  Looks like nearly a 35% inflation of BTC/day/MH compared to wafflepool which has been a consistent a slight under estimate.

All my hashing power is back on wafflepool for now.  Will try again if reject rates actually improve.

Activity: 574
Well I for one am VERY happy. Yes ok fine the rejects are a bit high but my reject graph has been up and down precisely when Terk said it would be, as things were being worked on and continue to be worked on.

Again you can use the other pools but I seriously doubt you'll have as motivated and forthcoming of a "Pool Boss" <--I want to coin this term! Smiley

I only carry a measly 2Mh/s or so but I can speak on behalf on a good chunk of the middlecoin guys that the communication makes all the difference and over the long run it's pretty clear that this is the best choice!

I made precisely what he said I would make, even with high rejects...so imagine how good things will be once Terk can balance the 4000 Mh/S that all of a sudden jumped into his pool. Growing pains to be expected but love getting in at the ground floor.

I agree... except "SYSOP" has been around for a while ...well like 30 years

Pool Boss ....ugh... Tongue
Activity: 13

Activity: 24
Hmm.. I am throwing 7.4mh/s at the pool but the dashboard is only reporting 4.8mh/s. What could be wrong?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Activity: 56

It is overestimated because the btc/dat/mh only takes in account the accepted rate, this shouldn't be a problem if the reject rate was at a reasonable amount.THe metric can be a little misleading but it isnt wrong.

Anyway Terk said he was looking upon reducing the rejects
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I know this has been mentioned but I haven't seen anyone talking about rejection rates as high as I am getting. Been hovering 10-16% all day. Dropped intensity down and still hovering at 16%. As Terk knows, I love the way he runs the pool so I'm sticking around. Still a profitable pool. Any suggestions on how to drop rejection rate on my side would be welcome. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 700

Activity: 574
And it's deployed. I hope it will improve performance (and reduce rejected ratio).

Just found your pool and I must say I am impressed ...

Middlecoin has a been a rippoff from the geko ... always 2 steps forward 1 step back

I will bring across another 2 of my friends who are large miners as well

Btw the 3 of us we will add 170m

CHeers

P.S An Australian pop will be awesome Cheesy

Activity: 19
And it's deployed. I hope it will improve performance (and reduce rejected ratio).
Is the rejected amount above the 24average amount on our 'user' page also a 24hr average, or is that updated hourly?
Activity: 59
my fail over is kicking in, pool issue with connection, anyone?

I was deploying a new version of the pool software but something went wrong. The pool was down for ~20 seconds and then I restored the previous version. I know what was wrong and fixed it so I expect the next attempt (in a minute) to be successful - there should be a disconnect and an instant reconnect of your miners and that's all.

thanks for the quick, clear response. Am glad I made to the move to CM I was at MC for quite some time and was sick of H20 not being clear or straight. I have all 30 mh/s pointed to your servers. Keep up the great work!
my fail over is kicking in, pool issue with connection, anyone?

I was deploying a new version of the pool software but something went wrong. The pool was down for ~20 seconds and then I restored the previous version. I know what was wrong and fixed it so I expect the next attempt (in a minute) to be successful - there should be a disconnect and an instant reconnect of your miners and that's all.
Jump to: