Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 260. (Read 554387 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
reject % in general does not really matter as different locations in EU have different ping results to the server

my ping is 222ms. what's yours?

to the people calling for an EU server, chill your beans, im in the uk and only have 4.6 % reject for last 24 hours, having a server in the EU is not going to make a hell of a diffrence especially while there are still technical adjustements being made.

I would much have a stable / fully working code before getting a locall sourced server to provide bad / not tweaked code. Plus Terk has already said its on the to do list so consistantly saying +1 is not going to help at all in this matter except provide further stress to Terk which can lead to mistakes being made.

I would like to take this opertunity to thank Terk for his efforts and rapid responses when issues have arrisen and taking the time and effort to make this pool great and hopefully things will get better.

AS the server is not pingable as stated then i wouldnt know im afraid.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
reject % in general does not really matter as different locations in EU have different ping results to the server

my ping is 222ms. what's yours?

to the people calling for an EU server, chill your beans, im in the uk and only have 4.6 % reject for last 24 hours, having a server in the EU is not going to make a hell of a diffrence especially while there are still technical adjustements being made.

I would much have a stable / fully working code before getting a locall sourced server to provide bad / not tweaked code. Plus Terk has already said its on the to do list so consistantly saying +1 is not going to help at all in this matter except provide further stress to Terk which can lead to mistakes being made.

I would like to take this opertunity to thank Terk for his efforts and rapid responses when issues have arrisen and taking the time and effort to make this pool great and hopefully things will get better.
Activity: 53
Loving the user interface and the communications via twitter, but still getting 10-15% rejects on my 3.7 mh/s rig.  If it were lower i would definitely bring over an additional 12 mh/s.  

*based out of Atlanta
Activity: 33

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Should I remove --no-submit-stale like for middlecoin?
You should never use that, your miner still generates stales, and there is a small chance that it will discard some valid ones. That is just for vanity.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
IT Consultant
[18:06:05] New block detected on network before pool notification

Shouldn't the pool notify about block change? maybe that would reduce the rejected ratio a lot more.
Plus, my sgminer is using my failback pool A LOT, really A LOT. Maybe an EU server? (please??)

Yeah, we need EUropean server!

+1
+1

+1
+1

I'm at 7-8% rejected Sad
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Shouldn't the pool notify about block change? maybe that would reduce the rejected ratio a lot more.
Plus, my sgminer is using my failback pool A LOT, really A LOT. Maybe an EU server? (please??)

+1
+1

+1
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Should I remove --no-submit-stale like for middlecoin?
Activity: 84
7 hours mining 5.52% rejects, stable now

"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "1",
"failover-only" : true,
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "5",
"scan-time" : "1",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",

"scrypt" : true,
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
--expiry 1 --queue 1 --scan-time 1

after 1hr 1/2, reject is at 10.5%
after 6hrs, reject is at 8.5%

Activity: 156
i can back this up with another UK based Improvement.

although the rejects are still bouncing up and down the improvement is undeniable.

Activity: 5
Is there an ETA of when VarDiff will be turned back on?  I've been mining at other pools because 512 is too high for both my workers.
I mine with a 7850 @ 365mh/s and the vardiff aint much of a problem actually, all the variation in reported hashrate gets evened out in the long term, so as Terk tweeted, it only affects the variance.
Activity: 19
I don't know if my post will help but ...

I am located in Europe, specifically in France. And yesterday before the server update, I had around 20% of rejects, since the update things are alot better.
ATM i've got one 1,120kh/s rig, so almost 1,1MH, perfect beta-test rig.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/08/1392885690-clevermining.png

You can clearly see the difference between before 16:00pm (GMT+1) and after.

I've totally normal reject ratio, so it's possible to join and make profits with this pool even if you're european.

In this rig i've two card: one r9 280x with intensity of 13 and one 5870 with I=17.

Finally, i would like to thank Terk who did an outstanding job, is aware of the priorities and help us to make good profits.
Activity: 84
Last 5 hours 5.82% rejects from near Rotterdam, is a way better but i like to see a EU server as soon as possible.

I think your pool can grow a lot faster when you at an EU/Adia server Terk, a lot of people are scared of the rejectrate especially from EU with the higer pingtimes i think the efficiency could be a bit better.
Will stay as long as the profit is good and the rejectrate stays stable like it now is.

Continue your good work Terk!
Activity: 2
Is there an ETA of when VarDiff will be turned back on?  I've been mining at other pools because 512 is too high for both my workers.
Activity: 74
Hi terk,
during 12H period, my reject seems lower than yesterday, i have ~7-9% reject from France Europe.
running at 10.5% reject for the last 1hr 1/2.
Activity: 42
4 hours mining since last restart, CGWatcher reports 45% of shares as rejected...

you have a problem on your side, i got 10% reject avg in last 4hres

I also got a high reject rates of 36% with 6 hours mining. A problem on our side? Other pools(middlecoin,wafflepool,multipool) gave me 2-8% without changing any of my config.

+1
+1

Need an ASIA server

Smiley
Activity: 16
you have a problem on your side, i got 10% reject avg in last 4hres

...and the problem on my side is?

The only thing I think can cause this - is server location. Since on other pools (with EU servers) I got 2-3% is worst cases.
...or it is just a pool problem.

Just sharing the information, I will probably switch to the alternative pool.
Jump to: