Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 93. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Scrypt-Based Mining now is just generally dead. I don't see the point anymore, even if you have Mh/s, you're still losing a LOT with electricity costs.

Some people have access to really cheap or even free electricity.

True, however my single card rig (303KH/s) uses 240W solid when mining. I have it on for 9 hours each day during the night since mining scrypt is so unprofitable ~ at least for me anyway. Its around £9 a month now that I'm doing this minus a couple pound due to my solar panels which are grid tied.

Pick up an R9 270 yo! Coupled with a Sempron 145 you can have a low power single rig pushing 430+ Kh/s and fairly low temps...should be under 175w! Also GOLD rated PSU or better helps a bunch.

Sounds like a plan! Cheers! Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
gtraah, read the first part of the OP of this thread please.

Yeh I did,

What I am saying is nothing to do with this, I know about those untracked shares etc.... I am using CPUminer for my Grids and Sgminer for my GPUs.

What I am checking is the rejected MHs on the poolside compare to the REjected MH/s to the other pools side...

Also my Total MH/s is lower by  around 1.5mhs on Clever than on waffle, when doing some calculations that 1.5mhs equalls roughly the same percentage of Rejects I am getting with clever.. FOr example If I check my poolside rejects on waffle I will see this 0.5 - 1.80% All the time Some times A LITTLE over...

But with clever my rejects on poolside are never this low. Then when I look at the last 24hr average reject rate is always between 5-10% , I never see these rejects with waffle ... Id rather mine here but I am just wondering why this has been always the case

PS: My POOLSIDE overall Accepted MH for Waffle is 1.5Mhs Higher than Clever... And this is due to the difference in rejected shares, if you want to see what I am talking about point your miner there just to see the reject differences and the accepted/rejected Mh/s differences. You will see what I am talking about.

We all have miners pointed at CleverMining. Also, you must know that pools can only track hashrate based on accepted shares, and it isn't that accurate.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
byt - sorry, it got resolved for me too, it was my web browser at that time (Chrome) and after restarting it, everything works!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Yeh I did,

What I am saying is nothing to do with this, I know about those untracked shares etc.... I am using CPUminer for my Grids and Sgminer for my GPUs.

What I am checking is the rejected MHs on the poolside compare to the REjected MH/s to the other pools side...

Also my Total MH/s is lower by  around 1.5mhs on Clever than on waffle, when doing some calculations that 1.5mhs equalls roughly the same percentage of Rejects I am getting with clever.. FOr example If I check my poolside rejects on waffle I will see this 0.5 - 1.80% All the time Some times A LITTLE over...

But with clever my rejects on poolside are never this low. Then when I look at the last 24hr average reject rate is always between 5-10% , I never see these rejects with waffle ... Id rather mine here but I am just wondering why this has been always the case

PS: My POOLSIDE overall Accepted MH for Waffle is 1.5Mhs Higher than Clever... And this is due to the difference in rejected shares, if you want to see what I am talking about point your miner there just to see the reject differences and the accepted/rejected Mh/s differences. You will see what I am talking about.
Activity: 265
Activity: 420
Hi guys I know this issue was from the beginning of clever but slowly got better but are still higheer than other pools on average. THe rejected shares are on average quite high on the other pools .

Since the MH/BTC was low I recently pointed at waffle, and I am now getting 1-2Mhs Extra because of the lack of rejected.

I like clever thoughl and will jump on when the profitability increases. But I am still not happy about the rejections, just curios does waffle have something you dont which is causing alot less rejects?
Not yet on my end, perhaps the CF server is different for me based on location... will report back once it goes back up...

What country are you in? If you tell us that will help greately.
Also, there seems to be some region wide DNS problems going on.
Not yet on my end, perhaps the CF server is different for me based on location... will report back once it goes back up...
Sites all working again. Thanks for the swift action Terk  Grin.

Confirmed on my end too. Charts are back up, everything is working perfectly. Thanks for the quick fix, Terk!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Sites all working again. Thanks for the swift action Terk  Grin.
Website problems are CloudFlare issues again. When I use real web server IP all pages are loading correctly and quickly and everything's fine on the server.

This is also reason why my monitoring didn't alert me and it was byt411 who let me know (thanks!) - I am monitoring/alerting several things on the servers but am not monitoring wether website is accessible from outside and/or wether CloudFlare  is having problems.

Recent tweets from them confirm that they have issue in Europe and US:
20 min ago: https://twitter.com/CloudFlareSys/status/468482312347189248
5 min ago: https://twitter.com/CloudFlareSys/status/468486508664483841

All things said, mining is of course not affected.

No problem Terk. I'm always glad to help, I've been using CleverMining since beta, and I think it's awesome, so I'm always glad to help.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Website problems are CloudFlare issues again. When I use real web server IP all pages are loading correctly and quickly and everything's fine on the server.

This is also reason why my monitoring didn't alert me and it was byt411 who let me know (thanks!) - I am monitoring/alerting several things on the servers but am not monitoring wether website is accessible from outside and/or wether CloudFlare  is having problems.

Recent tweets from them confirm that they have issue in Europe and US:
20 min ago: https://twitter.com/CloudFlareSys/status/468482312347189248
5 min ago: https://twitter.com/CloudFlareSys/status/468486508664483841

All things said, mining is of course not affected.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I'm investigating problems with the website. Mining is not affected, website is on an entirely different server than mining pools.
I'm also mining fine. But the website appears to be down entirely for me. Occasionally some of the CSS loads, but that's it. Is there a possible DDos attack on the site? Either way, I'm submitting shares without problems.

On an unrelated note, does anybody know the reason for cleverminings recent drop in global hasrate ?

DDoS should be blocked by CloudFlare. The reason for hashrate dropping is just because there is a big whale that jumps between CleverMining and WafflePool.
byt - do you see the stats graphs? I am only seeing the hashrate speedmeter but none of the charts... Huh

Nope, I can't see the charts either. And now it seems to be down for me, and it's CleverMining server that is down, not CloudFlare.
Mining works fine and shares are also reflecting (via the expected...) so hopefully its a minor glitch...

Thanks for the report. I'll send it over to Terk, see if he responds.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'm also mining fine. But the website appears to be down entirely for me. Occasionally some of the CSS loads, but that's it. Is there a possible DDos attack on the site? Either way, I'm submitting shares without problems.

On an unrelated note, does anybody know the reason for cleverminings recent drop in global hasrate ?
byt - do you see the stats graphs? I am only seeing the hashrate speedmeter but none of the charts... Huh

Nope, I can't see the charts either. And now it seems to be down for me, and it's CleverMining server that is down, not CloudFlare.
Mining works fine and shares are also reflecting (via the expected...) so hopefully its a minor glitch...

Did anyone ever find a way to get the API for an app or enable e-mail notifications?

What the heck are you talking about? The API hasn't been released yet, and email notifications haven't been either.

This is the post I was talking about: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6362181.

Maybe I described it wrong but I thought some people were working on a monitor for Clever.

Yes, and this project was likely abandoned.
Pages:
Jump to: