Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 333. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
www.bitreal.eu
Trying to use the livechat at SpectroCoin to ask why the BTC I sent 3 hours ago (16 confirmations) is still not showing up. I am nr.36 in the queue  Undecided.

same problem , my btc've not show in my wallet too. I sent 2 hours ago. I've never met with this problem with my other wallet.How can I do now?

Finally, received the BTC in my account... after 7 hours.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
i'm using spectrocoin on daily basis and i never had any major issues, all minor ones was quickly solved in the livechat, so guys try contacting them Smiley

EDIT, i jinxed myself, my last deposit didnt appear after 3 confirmations. LOL

We are fixing the ETH deposit issue at the moment. All transactions will be fully processed by the end of the day.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
How can you check the amount that was invested so far in this pre ICO? and is there gonna be an ICO after this pre ICO is complete?

At https://bankera.com/ you can see the status of the pre-ICO, and yes, there will be an ICO.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i'm using spectrocoin on daily basis and i never had any major issues, all minor ones was quickly solved in the livechat, so guys try contacting them Smiley

EDIT, i jinxed myself, my last deposit didnt appear after 3 confirmations. LOL
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Already 60% of the total target is sold out. congratulation
It is really going with speed and same time again make everyone remember that when project is solid and concept behind the idea is strong then crowdfunding sees this kind of huge and full of interest response by investors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Trying to use the livechat at SpectroCoin to ask why the BTC I sent 3 hours ago (16 confirmations) is still not showing up. I am nr.36 in the queue  Undecided.

same problem , my btc've not show in my wallet too. I sent 2 hours ago. I've never met with this problem with my other wallet.How can I do now?

When it was my turn, the support agent just didn't reply to my query. After a while the windows was closed due to long user inactivity. But the only user who was inactive was the support agent, despite the fact that my message showed 'read'. That's pretty lousy customer support.

Wasnt spectrocoin a scam? I quite remember that there were scam accusations about them cos of freezing accounts and missing deposts/withdrawals.
Activity: 2
bad news for me now. waiting for support Embarrassed
Activity: 434
i already change my mind to participate in this ico i just want my eth back from spectrocoin - 20h still nothing in the wallet!!!!! they are overrated
www.bitreal.eu

When it was my turn, the support agent just didn't reply to my query. After a while the windows was closed due to long user inactivity. But the only user who was inactive was the support agent, despite the fact that my message showed 'read'. That's pretty lousy customer support.
Activity: 2

www.bitreal.eu
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Are you people aware that there's an active discussion about Bankera in the scam section and the dev does not care to drop a line there to dispute the accusations if you are not aware of it please go to the scam sections and look for yourself.

I wanted to invest. But after some research I gave up.

I can't say, that it's a scam. I don't see any evidence, that it would be scam. Nobody posted any reasson, why it should be a scam. No evidence. And I personally believe, that they will do exactly what is writen in White paper.

Which is the problem, why I didn't go for it - their numbers in WP just doesn't add up. They would have to grow so incredibly fast and high, that's its unheard of. And only than it could be a little bit profitable for investors. Otherwise people will just lose money once it hits exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Are you people aware that there's an active discussion about Bankera in the scam section and the dev does not care to drop a line there to dispute the accusations if you are not aware of it please go to the scam sections and look for yourself.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
How can you check the amount that was invested so far in this pre ICO? and is there gonna be an ICO after this pre ICO is complete?

Login to Spectro click wallet links,you will see bnk wallet and amount of your bnk,will be ico mid of october.One week after pre-ico you will enjoy revenue sharing from spectrocoin
Activity: 9
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Any idea if all the future ICOs are also going to be hosted on the exchange or will they support smart contract via MEW etc?
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
I already invested in, now I have a lot of bnk, and as everyone else, i hope this will pay off, really, I chose this over kickico and real state, so work hard guys, we are together in this now.

same here. but i`m still thinking to buy some kicks...
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Is there an update on ETH deposit? I sent too, before reading this thread...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
why this ico have not escrow ?

u do it on a exchange
if u dont trust that exchange dont take part
Jump to: