Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 334. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
why this ico have not escrow ?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
went in with 10 BTC
because i belove in the positive effect it can have on NEM
i buy with BTC so sellpressure go into BTC
but i will let them issue my BNK on NEM chain
which means their payouts will be done in XEM and this create buypressure

this means the more bankera investors select NEM as their token platform the more
buypressure this ICO will generate longterm
because the profit shares this tokenholders earn
will be paid out in the nativ currency of the chain the tokens are issued

http://bankera.com/

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
We are working on fixing ETH transfers at the moment.

I hope we dont have to wait until the ICO is sold out....
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
We are working on fixing ETH transfers at the moment.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I have deposited ETH,that I want to invest in the pre-ICO, 18 hours ago. It still did not appear on my wallet. Site is down all the time
and even by endleslly clicking on the left corner it does not matter. I have spoken to support 3 times now, they promised me that ETH deposits
will be proccesed by midnight today, CET that is. Seems like such poor handeling of the pre-ICO, alot of us may be out of luck if it sells out.
Very unpleasant for a project that wants to be the future of banking and actually markets efficiency.
Same problem. My ETH are on the wallet, but not displayed at their website.
At least the website finally works...

Did you clean your cookie well

Yes, I have cleaned cookies well and checked in their application as well. Still nothing, zero ETH... Sad

I have same problem with dash few days ago,it took 1 hour to appear on spectro site,usually is 5 min,if site  works well thay will appear soon i guess,there is still 40% bnk to buy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi there. What about the legislation? Will your project be legal in all countries?
It is and will be legal, just some products might not be offered in some countries, but for example even today we can offer IBANs for residents of all countries (except US).
Great, thx
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
A question, why is refferal not working? I'm trying to but it doesn't let me do it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I already invested in, now I have a lot of bnk, and as everyone else, i hope this will pay off, really, I chose this over kickico and real state, so work hard guys, we are together in this now.
Activity: 117
https://www.soar.earth/
Took part in pre-ico, Bought a couple of tens of thousands coin BNK, I hope my risk will justify  
Activity: 278
Merit: 251
I have deposited ETH,that I want to invest in the pre-ICO, 18 hours ago. It still did not appear on my wallet. Site is down all the time
and even by endleslly clicking on the left corner it does not matter. I have spoken to support 3 times now, they promised me that ETH deposits
will be proccesed by midnight today, CET that is. Seems like such poor handeling of the pre-ICO, alot of us may be out of luck if it sells out.
Very unpleasant for a project that wants to be the future of banking and actually markets efficiency.

Yes, I have cleaned cookies well and checked in their application as well. Still nothing, zero ETH... Sad
Activity: 434

I regret I havent checked here earlier.... would not go for that ICO today for sure... first they said resolving during the day than evening now night etc. :/

same issue here   Undecided
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Activity: 278
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

The problem with all these ICO's is that although the Whitepaper sounds all glitzy and revolutionary, you don't actually get any equity in the issuer. You just get a bunch of cornflakes packet tokens with some sticky-toffee sweeter like "20% of takings" which can be re-interprated any number of ways you like during the years to come.

The ICO issuer ends up with all the investor's valuable BTC AND all the relevant corporate equity, you end up with a bunch of worthless cornflakes packet tokens.

Who's got the better deal ?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Has anybody calculated a notional markcetcap based on the pre-ICO token price and projected token supply yet ?

...ah. I see it's around $1 Billion. Putting it above Cash, List, TenX, EOS, Bitshares, MAID before  it's even done anything.

So the only way is down then Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i doubt it is a scam as they already have spectrocoin 
and there are two people from EU parlament that probably wouldnt be in it if it was a scam
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
well this token has a scam accusation. I will not be surprised if this token really going to be a scam coin.

here's the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Already 60% of the total target is sold out. It is really going with speed and same time again make everyone remember that when project is solid and concept behind the idea is strong then crowdfunding sees this kind of huge and full of interest response by investors.

me 2. They are down since forever  Cry Cry Cry
Jump to: