Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 335. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
The website is working now.

Hi,
any ETA About fix all the ETH Deposit?
Thanks

We are hoping they will be running by midnight but aiming to do it asap.

midnight in respect of which local time?  Smiley
There will be BNK still available ?

London time.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
I have deposited ETH,that I want to invest in the pre-ICO, 18 hours ago. It still did not appear on my wallet. Site is down all the time
and even by endleslly clicking on the left corner it does not matter. I have spoken to support 3 times now, they promised me that ETH deposits
will be proccesed by midnight today, CET that is. Seems like such poor handeling of the pre-ICO, alot of us may be out of luck if it sells out.
Very unpleasant for a project that wants to be the future of banking and actually markets efficiency.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Finally I also got succeed to buy some tokens after some time of waiting there I think now website is back online and that DDOS attack is over now. This is good opportunity to grab this token at really low price during this pre-sale phase.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Ohhh Comon........... this is my first time buying coins during ICO and after getting through this thread ...it looks like i m in fishy ICO  Undecided  

Am i FUCKED ?

You will experience that during any ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I have bought after3 houres of try My insight,if you get error messege,stay on site some times more,login if error stay on site some time longer,finally i ve been able to buy.It is quite huge ddos attack,clean your cookies time to time
See Obi2024? It's possible. It took me a long time. Now let's see if it's worth it. 
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I have bought after3 houres of try My insight,if you get error messege,stay on site some times more,login if error stay on site some time longer,finally i ve been able to buy.It is quite huge ddos attack,clean your cookies time to time
Why? They just got a DDoS during launch.

Are you part of the Bankera team? looks like you are not experiencing the difficulty in accessing the site, what is the issue with the site.
I am not related to Bankera. However if you click the green button above at the to of the page you end up being able to access the site. Also it worked intermittently before.

In fact I am removing the signature. I'm an affiliate but if their site doesn't work people won't be able to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I also having problem to access my account there website seems under DDOS attack but still wonder how people buying this coin. I'm trying there to login from last 30 minutes but not get succeed to buy this I hope this issue will get resolved very soon and website will be back to normal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Are you part of the Bankera team? looks like you are not experiencing the difficulty in accessing the site, what is the issue with the site.
DDoS attack, by competitor probably. Good news is that not all tokens have been sold yet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Spectrocoin site is giving Error, 502, Bad Gateway, please what is the issue with the site.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Ohhh Comon........... this is my first time buying coins during ICO and after getting through this thread ...it looks like i m in fishy ICO  Undecided  

Am i FUCKED ?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

Hi,
Thanks

midnight in respect of which local time?  Smiley
There will be BNK still available ?

Hi,
Thanks

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

Hi,
Thanks
Yes, back to intermittently working. Congratulations as they already sold over half the tokens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
now doesn't.
finally, i managed to buy 60k bnk... i hope i did the right thing
Okay now the site works, at last Cheesy
Jump to: