Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 213. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge

"6 commits" and "authored 12 days ago".  They are sure hard at work...

Can't say no one has been warned.
Activity: 364
I'd really hate to start losing coins from BlockNet, and hope something is being done to prevent this behind the scenes.  LXC is a better fit here then SuperNet, and if they decide to take that route, I will dump all of my LXC.

It doesn't look like the LXC community gives a shit either way. No one even commented on the situation since they made that post.

It would be nice to hear a word from just one of the blocknet team if they can drag themselves away from all the hard work they are doing behind the scenes for just 2 seconds. Just to confirm they are still alive perhaps. ?

It really doesn't help our case against the FUD crew (see longeneckers post he has just made while I was typing this)
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I love how XC raises over 950 BTC for the ITO, then they go silent for days.  They must be hard at work!

Wait a minute...
Activity: 136
I'd really hate to start losing coins from BlockNet, and hope something is being done to prevent this behind the scenes.  LXC is a better fit here then SuperNet, and if they decide to take that route, I will dump all of my LXC.
Mchammer, aren't you banned here? why are you so concered bout other people's investment? just leave this thread alone, move on...geez, you're a bugger...
they betrayed me !

Who, and how?
Activity: 361
Mchammer, aren't you banned here? why are you so concered bout other people's investment? just leave this thread alone, move on...geez, you're a bugger...
seems like they are unable to do that ...
they betrayed me !
im here hoping they feel worse reading my stuff  Roll Eyes

He was never a part of the community, never saw him on the XC thread until the paid FUD starting coming.
Activity: 178
seems like they are unable to do that ...
they betrayed me !
im here hoping they feel worse reading my stuff  Roll Eyes

And how exactly did they betray you?
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

He needs attention, that is obvious.
Hows the forming of the foundation coming along? Would be nice to see things get started.

I understand it must be hard getting everyone together.  I saw this post in LXC yesterday

Supernet/Blocknet? We are in the Blocknet at the moment. We are looking to see if Supernet would be a better fit and if our community prefers one over the other. We ask our community to voice their opinion on this and state their preference and why?

Thanks
LXCdev

Do the team know which coins are 100% definitely in or out yet?

Same question here, also noticed the post and not sure what to think...
cheers
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
Blocknet should try by all means to pursue StartCoin (StartJoin crowdfunding) to join it. If Blocknet can add StartCoin and Doged (the only trully ano cryptocurrency) it will hit a home run and put Supernet at it's back foot. Good luck boys!
Hows the forming of the foundation coming along? Would be nice to see things get started.

I understand it must be hard getting everyone together.  I saw this post in LXC yesterday

Supernet/Blocknet? We are in the Blocknet at the moment. We are looking to see if Supernet would be a better fit and if our community prefers one over the other. We ask our community to voice their opinion on this and state their preference and why?

Thanks
LXCdev

Do the team know which coins are 100% definitely in or out yet?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Once the XBridge is completed and running, that’s when all the fun + real hard work will take place IMO. Smiley
It will need constant tweaking, research, development, Clever managerial decisions, in order to mold the tech in an ever changing crypto landscape.  That’s when I believe the true race amongst Blockchain Network ‘’providers’’ will start.
Might we see competing tech merging? Are we going to be lucky enough we don’t have a ‘’single provider’’ (Like google) having 80% of the market share (at some point), but rather i.e. 10 players catering blockchain network with equal market share?
As history has shown ‘us (with search engines), we are going down the same path, with all the obstacles, competitions and failures. Survival of the fittest.   

It's been this way in EVERY industry and with EVERY disrupting technology since Gutenberg and probably earlier.    The ONLY difference now is time-frames for emergence and then wide acceptance...  Let the best of the techs win,  I'm all in with BLOCK / XC and it's compatriot alts.
Activity: 211
Once the XBridge is completed and running, that’s when all the fun + real hard work will take place IMO. Smiley
It will need constant tweaking, research, development, Clever managerial decisions, in order to mold the tech in an ever changing crypto landscape.  That’s when I believe the true race amongst Blockchain Network ‘’providers’’ will start.
Might we see competing tech merging? Are we going to be lucky enough we don’t have a ‘’single provider’’ (Like google) having 80% of the market share (at some point), but rather i.e. 10 players catering blockchain network with equal market share?
As history has shown ‘us (with search engines), we are going down the same path, with all the obstacles, competitions and failures. Survival of the fittest.   
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
webcrawler.com all the way.   Cool
remember dogpile  Cheesy

What, no love for excite.com? You can't spell that search engine without xc! Cheesy

Metacrawler was my search engine of choice.
Activity: 422
Meow
remember dogpile  Cheesy

What, no love for excite.com? You can't spell that search engine without xc! Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Do you mean, that eventually the purpose of Blocknet and other competing tech will be obsolete in terms of people just going back to dealing with ''single entity tech'' rather a network of applications?

Um, you kind of left off Alta Vista man!

Whoever proposes this hypothesis should consider the disanalogy between simply buying fund x over fund y, versus downloading a single Blocknet-enabled wallet over downloading several. There's a vast difference in usability ("liquidity") there.

I totally agree that its silly dealing with a number of wallets opposed to having a all in one solution. Obviously when you are dealing with tech, you can't use the hedge fund analogy.
The best way Blocknet & all competing techs out there, should be considered more like '' search engines''. Back in the 90's we had a number of search engines that people used Yahoo (being King back then) and in the 00's the most used were Google,Yahoo,Bing.
We are now living the 90's again (per say) with Blocknet, Supernet etc.

Alta Vista was ordinary boring mainstream, "our kind" used astalavista instead Cool

Haha, oh yeah forgot about that...
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Do you mean, that eventually the purpose of Blocknet and other competing tech will be obsolete in terms of people just going back to dealing with ''single entity tech'' rather a network of applications?

Whoever proposes this hypothesis should consider the disanalogy between simply buying fund x over fund y, versus downloading a single Blocknet-enabled wallet over downloading several. There's a vast difference in usability ("liquidity") there.

I totally agree that its silly dealing with a number of wallets opposed to having a all in one solution. Obviously when you are dealing with tech, you can't use the hedge fund analogy.
The best way Blocknet & all competing techs out there, should be considered more like '' search engines''. Back in the 90's we had a number of search engines that people used Yahoo (being King back then) and in the 00's the most used were Google,Yahoo,Bing.
We are now living the 90's again (per say) with Blocknet, Supernet etc.

Alta Vista was ordinary boring mainstream, "our kind" used astalavista instead Cool
Jump to: