Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 73. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Hello devs I've read the pinned post on your telegram channel. I am confused, when you say "leads" are you pertaining to an item? If that so, it means this project looks like Alibaba, Amazon, Ebay etc which have the same idea, ecommerce or online selling. I wonder how the team will handle the competition specially those competitors already have a big name in industry.
Activity: 175
Crowdsale Will be Open for 100 Minutes Only!​
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What is the version of the mobile application now? How long have you been working on it?
Activity: 350
It seems to me. that Leadcoin should be betting on the development of the web service. Is there any work being done?
Activity: 186
Nice Design ! And it's definitely a good idea hope to see it work soon !

Wow, his team consists of a group of smart people. A very promising project.good luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Integration with which CRM is planned? Maybe there is already some work?
Now, it seems to me, there is no such payment service that would not be at least once an object for attack. Some only do so and are looking for vulnerabilities and options for fraud, theft. Is it possible to do something like this with the lead in the platform?

I agree with you. Surely this project will not ignore such attacks. In my opinion, the only way to protect against such attacks is the continuous improvement of defense systems. This is what developers are doing. As for the violations related only to the leads, the platform offers quite clear rules for working with them and regulations. Deviations from them will signal about possible violations.

Basic protection is achieved through a blockchain?

Yes, due to blockchain and smart contracts. They provide full transparency, so the sale of low-quality goods and services is excluded. All will have ratings and history, so cheating and then walk away from responsibility is unlikely to come out
What are the ratings?

Based on a constant assessment of customer satisfaction. It means that the client's assessment of the degree of satisfaction with the lead. Of course, the evaluation will also be affected by negative manifestations.

And there is no way to forge such records?
Activity: 252
Now, it seems to me, there is no such payment service that would not be at least once an object for attack. Some only do so and are looking for vulnerabilities and options for fraud, theft. Is it possible to do something like this with the lead in the platform?

I agree with you. Surely this project will not ignore such attacks. In my opinion, the only way to protect against such attacks is the continuous improvement of defense systems. This is what developers are doing. As for the violations related only to the leads, the platform offers quite clear rules for working with them and regulations. Deviations from them will signal about possible violations.

Yes, due to blockchain and smart contracts. They provide full transparency, so the sale of low-quality goods and services is excluded. All will have ratings and history, so cheating and then walk away from responsibility is unlikely to come out
What are the ratings?

Based on a constant assessment of customer satisfaction. It means that the client's assessment of the degree of satisfaction with the lead. Of course, the evaluation will also be affected by negative manifestations.

What are the ratings?

Activity: 364
For trade leads, it seems to me that you need to have the largest possible audience Maybe it's worth working out integration in social networks?
Activity: 240
Merit: 104
yes LDC is a great project for WEB marketing, token standards have been met by LDC team: Real-Time Supply of Hot Leads, Lead Matching Algorithm, Qualified & Analyzed, Business to Business are all good and I totally agree with the offer, token sale 50 % for investors and this is perfect for those who love business with WEB marketing
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I would like to maximize profits. How much and how should I invest for this?

You should start with money management) And calculate the mathematical expectation according to your plans.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
I would like to maximize profits. How much and how should I invest for this?
Activity: 364
How many project tokens can I buy for $10,000?
With this budget, you are entitled to bonuses, it depends on the specific date of the transaction. Just at the rate you can buy in the area of ​​1500 LDC
Activity: 196
How many project tokens can I buy for $10,000?
Activity: 406
As I understand it, the project team plans to enter new industries and directions this year actively. Which ones are chosen for initial implementation in 2018? Sure it’s necessary to adapt the system for some of them.
Pages:
Jump to: