Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 72. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Frankly speaking, this project makes me doubt ‘cause i doubt that it’s possible to share leads so effectively. The fact that some company can provide them to competitors makes me doubt, too… Isn’t it so? It’s business!!
Lets start with the fact that the features of the project and the platform are much more wider than you’ve written about it. LeadCoin is an entire marketing platform which allow a set of tools for effective marketing and has the advantages of blockchain. Circulation of leads in LeadCoin is a mutually profitable procedure.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
ALMOST ALL ICO SCAM! Undecided
Activity: 280
Frankly speaking, this project makes me doubt ‘cause i doubt that it’s possible to share leads so effectively. The fact that some company can provide them to competitors makes me doubt, too… Isn’t it so? It’s business!!
Activity: 406
What amount of funds from the fees collected should be dedicated to the creators? How did they estimated their work?
Only 10%. Of course, this money will become available not at once. I believe that this amount is quite modest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What amount of funds from the fees collected should be dedicated to the creators? How did they estimated their work?
Activity: 308
Maybe it is a silly question... But tell us please about the full set of functions that the project’s currency will have. Why is it better than other crypto currencies? Than bitcoin, for example.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I have heard a lot about the benefits of decentralization. But what exactly does it give to such a project?
Activity: 294
Are there any plans for a listing? If yes, then when and on what exchanges?

I have heard about plans. They say that soon. Exchanges are not specified, yet.
Activity: 322
Are there any plans for a listing? If yes, then when and on what exchanges?
Activity: 252
How will the total number of leads be limited in the system? How many sells will one seller be able to do?
Activity: 238
Does unused 'Lead' have a period of validity? How long can it be stored in the system?
Merit: 12
Listen, whether these Leads are universal and may benefit anyone? I used to think that it was a purely unique and original thing, that it only suited one project.
Not really. Lead may be required in other projects in regard to the project, for which it was of no use. That happens when someone can't properly use the available leads and wants to sell them.

Can you make a concrete example in this case?
For example, there is a project, an online shop, which sells sports clothes. It can badly evaluate its audience, set up a directology and so on. In this affaire there are a lot of different aspects. And another company, operating in this field, may use this lead and benefit.

Hah! Will someone fix their failures by reselling leads?)))

It is unlikely! And this project is not for that. Of course, Lead can have any price, including very high one, but I don't think that it always will exceed the amount of money, spent on its creation.

OK! Got it. Do have any understanding of how much approximately the leads cost?
Activity: 336
Listen, whether these Leads are universal and may benefit anyone? I used to think that it was a purely unique and original thing, that it only suited one project.
Not really. Lead may be required in other projects in regard to the project, for which it was of no use. That happens when someone can't properly use the available leads and wants to sell them.

For example, there is a project, an online shop, which sells sports clothes. It can badly evaluate its audience, set up a directology and so on. In this affaire there are a lot of different aspects. And another company, operating in this field, may use this lead and benefit.

It is unlikely! And this project is not for that. Of course, Lead can have any price, including very high one, but I don't think that it always will exceed the amount of money, spent on its creation.

Activity: 280
Will someone ensure stability of the token’s exchanging rate? Some projects simply have collapses after ICOs.

Yeah! For this purpose, there will be the procedure of withdrawing from circulation. Gradually. The risks are clear to everyone, so they will carry on working on rate maintaining.
Activity: 238
Will someone ensure stability of the token’s exchanging rate? Some projects simply have collapses after ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: