Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 74. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I’m wondering how the company interacts with Webydo. How tight and long is cooperation planned to be?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
People trade and exchange nearly everything, even leads. Im not very good at this industry, but i think that leads can be used only in a particular company or project.
Not exactly. Lead can be used for any project. Therefore, companies can download their unused leads in real time mode, and they will be purchased by those who need them and who’s ready to pay. Leadcoin came up with a unique service.
Why is blockchain needed in this case?
The architecture of the LeadCoin network is provided by blockchain technology and Ethereum Smart agreements to ensure that all transactions are transparent, secure and reliable. The use of productive and reliable technology is the key to success.
What industries will this platform be used for?
If u mean Blockchain, it allows to create various nodes for different industries, which allows you to expand the network for each industry. There’re no restrictions. It doesnt matter what leads to work with for Leadcoin.
Very well. I’d also like to understand what can i need this platform for.
Activity: 252
People trade and exchange nearly everything, even leads. Im not very good at this industry, but i think that leads can be used only in a particular company or project.
Not exactly. Lead can be used for any project. Therefore, companies can download their unused leads in real time mode, and they will be purchased by those who need them and who’s ready to pay. Leadcoin came up with a unique service.
The architecture of the LeadCoin network is provided by blockchain technology and Ethereum Smart agreements to ensure that all transactions are transparent, secure and reliable. The use of productive and reliable technology is the key to success.
If u mean Blockchain, it allows to create various nodes for different industries, which allows you to expand the network for each industry. There’re no restrictions. It doesnt matter what leads to work with for Leadcoin.
Do sellers have any other advantages except for the sale of leads? What does the platform offer?
Merit: 0
The project is literally saturated with info about companies and business. How will this be protected from superfluous views?
Activity: 336
When will we see a fully liquid project’s token?
Hi there! Immediately after the sale. By the way, it’s compatible with Bancor protocol.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
When will we see a fully liquid project’s token?
Activity: 392
When will it be possible to participate in the public sale? When and where can i find the info?

Since the March 1. You should subscribe the news on the site. The info for purchase of coins is also there.
Activity: 8
When will it be possible to participate in the public sale? When and where can i find the info?
Activity: 266
There is a company in China similar to Mobile freak but it only works inside the country. If I'm not wrong it is called Aihuishou. Have you thought about partnering up with them in order to get better results?
Good day! I found out that Mobile Freak  is going to use O2O model for its work. I've never heard about it. Can you tell me more?
Activity: 4
Seems token based and blockchain marketing is the next step in metcalfe based on my limited research since joining, many promising social innovations right now
Activity: 224
that's great that you're going to delete all the personal information from the broken phone. What kind of software you are planning to use for that?
Hey guys, Is Mobile Freak going to buy out all the phones? Or  there is a reason going to be a certain list of phones?
Activity: 196
Good evening.

So the user is simply redirected? Is his personal data not transferred to another vendor?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: