Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 75. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
why does  Galaxy eSolutions claim that they're going to have the longest warranty on the market (3 months?Huh). There are some Chinese  companies that have the same warranty period. What would you lie about it?

Well not 3 months but 13. Yes, Chinese competitors really have only three months warranty and Galaxy believes that it's nothing. More than that some companies makes you pay for the warranty. Galaxy will provide it for free!

That’s a suspiciously long warranty. Smells fishy. I guess the quality of refurbishment is going to below or the parts of the phones wont be as good…
Man, stop looking for a trap. It's not right. They are going to use verified parts for refurbished smartphones. The refurbishing process will be done with the help of cutting-edge technologies and hardware.
Then why warranty period is so long if everything is perfect? Customers will get suspicious.
They are doing it for the customers so they won't get worried.
what is going to happen if the phone broke during the warranty period?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Greetings! How much money did company get during pre-ICO?

They raised $640 000
Activity: 406
why does  Galaxy eSolutions claim that they're going to have the longest warranty on the market (3 months?Huh). There are some Chinese  companies that have the same warranty period. What would you lie about it?

Well not 3 months but 13. Yes, Chinese competitors really have only three months warranty and Galaxy believes that it's nothing. More than that some companies makes you pay for the warranty. Galaxy will provide it for free!

That’s a suspiciously long warranty. Smells fishy. I guess the quality of refurbishment is going to below or the parts of the phones wont be as good…
Man, stop looking for a trap. It's not right. They are going to use verified parts for refurbished smartphones. The refurbishing process will be done with the help of cutting-edge technologies and hardware.
Then why warranty period is so long if everything is perfect? Customers will get suspicious.
They are doing it for the customers so they won't get worried.

Activity: 252
Greetings! How much money did company get during pre-ICO?
Activity: 358

Activity: 406

Activity: 196
Activity: 280
Will appearance of apps for all the mobile platforms take place simultaneously or will there be a time gap?
Good afternoon. When will the hardware requirements of your apps for Windows and Linux be announced? I hope these apps wont overload PC.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Is it still possible to sign up for pre-ICO?

The platform doesn’t provide any other stages except for the public sale.
Activity: 205
Good afternoon. Is it still possible to sign up for pre-ICO?
Activity: 224
Hey. Have you ever thought about making a LeadCoin app for Java? Sure not all your potential clients can use smart phones.
Activity: 238
How can I get assured that I have downloaded an official app rather than the fake made by hackers? Will it be possible to check it at all?
Hi there. How long will the public sale last? I believe that a week is a suitable option.

This ICO is a unique one. It’s duration will be only 100 minutes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi there. How long will the public sale last? I believe that a week is a suitable option.
Hi there. It seems to me that appearance of such great amount of apps will lead to the situation when the scammers start to copy them.
LeadCoin does everything in order to let users to access the platform from every device that is convenient for them. Why are u talking about scammers?
They can copy the interface of your site and distribute scumware setting it up as yours. This may damage the reputation of the platform.
It’ll be incredibly difficult to do it taking into account that the software of the platform will be distributed from the decentralized platforms for data storage.
It’s quite a wise step. Where can I find the list of these platforms? Or hasn’t it been formed completely yet?
Activity: 252
Hi there. It seems to me that appearance of such great amount of apps will lead to the situation when the scammers start to copy them.
LeadCoin does everything in order to let users to access the platform from every device that is convenient for them. Why are u talking about scammers?
They can copy the interface of your site and distribute scumware setting it up as yours. This may damage the reputation of the platform.
It’ll be incredibly difficult to do it taking into account that the software of the platform will be distributed from the decentralized platforms for data storage.
Merit: 0
Will your app also be decentralized? I wanna be sure that u wont repeat the mistakes of other platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: