Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 76. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi there. It seems to me that appearance of such great amount of apps will lead to the situation when the scammers start to copy them.
LeadCoin does everything in order to let users to access the platform from every device that is convenient for them. Why are u talking about scammers?
They can copy the interface of your site and distribute scumware setting it up as yours. This may damage the reputation of the platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Will features of web version and PC client be different? I believe that there shouldn’t be any differences.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi there. It seems to me that appearance of such great amount of apps will lead to the situation when the scammers start to copy them.
LeadCoin does everything in order to let users to access the platform from every device that is convenient for them. Why are u talking about scammers?
Activity: 336
Damn, i saw a lot of projects that can be competitors to this one... How do managers evaluate the competition in the industry?
Activity: 177
Good evening! Are there any researches on demand for project services, evaluations of consumer opinions, etc? What did the developers rely on at the beginning of their journey? Or maybe they just created a project by intuition?
Activity: 364
Are there any existing developments of the team? What can i look at in order to understand how the product will work? I’d like to see a detailed description of the first sale of the lead)
Hi there everyone! When will the sale of coins start? How long will it take? Is there any information?

Hey! There’s a date - February 5, 2018. And the duration is 1 hour. Yeah, 1 hour!)) Follow the project’s site, news is possible as the deadline approaches.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hi there everyone! When will the sale of coins start? How long will it take? Is there any information?
Activity: 358
Now it’s clear to everyone that the public team of the project is an important attribute of a quality project built on the blockchain... Tell us about the creators, I’m longing to get acquainted with them.
Hello! The project made me interested, the initial phases are clear to me, but how will the project develop? I’d like to see clearer long-term prospects from the creators.
Have a nice day! The growth of the network will be provided due to integration with marketing tools such as Hubspot and clients relationship management software (CRM), for example, Salesforce. The second direction is marketing activity, including shares. The developers are aware that the world is changing rapidly, so plans for a long-term activity can look like a fantasy, it isnt
Yeah, i agree, the developers have the right to! What companies is it planned to cooperate with?
It’s planned to focus on development of business via large-scale vendors from areas that can benefit from working on the LeadCoin platform. Such companies are always interested in leads and also ready to implement them.
What result are u waiting for?
The project needs a strong and positive reputation at the initial stage, since there’s competition and it’s rather big. So first you need to work on your reputation. Of course, new users will be involved. To begin with, the platform must start operating and activity must appear, then one can set new goals. Step by step.
How long will it take to implement all the functionality of the platform, which is planned at the moment?
Hello! The project made me interested, the initial phases are clear to me, but how will the project develop? I’d like to see clearer long-term prospects from the creators.
Have a nice day! The growth of the network will be provided due to integration with marketing tools such as Hubspot and clients relationship management software (CRM), for example, Salesforce. The second direction is marketing activity, including shares. The developers are aware that the world is changing rapidly, so plans for a long-term activity can look like a fantasy, it isnt
Yeah, i agree, the developers have the right to! What companies is it planned to cooperate with?
It’s planned to focus on development of business via large-scale vendors from areas that can benefit from working on the LeadCoin platform. Such companies are always interested in leads and also ready to implement them.
The project needs a strong and positive reputation at the initial stage, since there’s competition and it’s rather big. So first you need to work on your reputation. Of course, new users will be involved. To begin with, the platform must start operating and activity must appear, then one can set new goals. Step by step.
Activity: 392
What exchange rate is there in the project? And how will the price change during the ICO?

Hello! The rate is 1 ETH = 1,500 HPC. The price won’ change, that’s very good!
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What exchange rate is there in the project? And how will the price change during the ICO?
Activity: 336
I can’t believe so i’ll ask point-blank: will all the possible intermediaries of the process of sale of leads be eliminated on the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: