Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 77. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Ho is the transparency achieved in the system? Are u sure that there won’t be possible to carry out targeted sales to particular buyers? This is the matter of trust to the project.
Activity: 336
Tell me please, is it possible to somehow limit the possible number of leads? Are the any special settings in the system for this kind of management?
Activity: 238
I’ve got experience of promotion of my own business. I’m most interested in the opportunity of automation of the entire process, but i don’t want to hand it over someone else. Is there such an option?
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
Well, the look of the design is amazingly interesting. Thus at least someone will be interested to learn your project and then follow it if it is favorable. I think this is a very good way. But why not make a logo too?
Activity: 224
Hello! I can’t understand how the project makes unused leads active and valued. In my opinion, it’s disposable and perishable product)

Good afternoon! This happens due to the main idea of this project. Any company can sell its unused leads via the platform and receive additional income for this. That’s their value. So this is a unique offer.

Who need unused leads?

Any lead = potential buyer. Also, there’s no need to spend money on advertising campaigns. Lead connects directly with the target audience.

How can i understand that the lead will connect me with that audience that i really need?

This issue is solved by the platform. Every client will get what he needs ‘cause all the leads are divided into categories.

This approach made me interested. Do I correctly understand that this offer fully competitive in relation to various promo actions and any other options of active marketing?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello! I can’t understand how the project makes unused leads active and valued. In my opinion, it’s disposable and perishable product)

Good afternoon! This happens due to the main idea of this project. Any company can sell its unused leads via the platform and receive additional income for this. That’s their value. So this is a unique offer.

Who need unused leads?

Any lead = potential buyer. Also, there’s no need to spend money on advertising campaigns. Lead connects directly with the target audience.

How can i understand that the lead will connect me with that audience that i really need?

This issue is solved by the platform. Every client will get what he needs ‘cause all the leads are divided into categories.

Who need unused leads?

At what rate is it possible to exchange my Eth? I wanna invest about 2 eth.
Good afternoon. Eth is exchanged at the rate of 1 to 15k HPC, so you’ll get approximately 30k.

Who need unused leads?

Merit: 0
At what rate is it possible to exchange my Eth? I wanna invest about 2 eth.

Who need unused leads?

Activity: 280
The project has some planned reserves. How much money will be put there?
It’s planned to put there about 30% of the funds collected.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The project has some planned reserves. How much money will be put there?
Activity: 188
Leadcoin is going to provide third party companies with an unique service of providing its own platform for use under companies’ brands. Is that possible?

This make the leadcoin different from other because totally provide a unique platform that can use companies in other brands,  where it would not be that difficult to pursue an organization a good services if they would want to engage a project anytime.
Activity: 364
After passage of what period of time is the sales transaction considered to be completed? It seems to me that in the course of this period it possible to raise the dispute.
Activity: 364
In some cases the arbitrators will be involved on the base of the platform. What are these cases?
According to the project’s site, the project’s coins have special advantages for investors. What does it mean?

It depends! There’re lots of advantages. When you become a Leadcoin user, you’ll be able to buy coins for $0,3091, the price is expected to increase during the following months. Many people already make profit due to Leadcoin.
What is the “conciliation mechanism” that the system is going to use in the future? What does it give and what’s its dedication?
Pages:
Jump to: