Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 86. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! I would never think that you could exchange leads…I’ve always thought they are unique for each project!
No, that’s not true. Lead can be used for any project. That’s why companies can download  leads they dont use in real time and those who need them will be able to buy them. It’s just business
If it’s just business then why was it based on blockchain?
LeadCoin network is based on blockchain and Ethereum Smart in order to provide secured and transparent transactions. You know that generally speaking this project sells virtual things. That's why it's important to use trustworthy technologies
Activity: 238
Hello! I would never think that you could exchange leads…I’ve always thought they are unique for each project!
No, that’s not true. Lead can be used for any project. That’s why companies can download  leads they dont use in real time and those who need them will be able to buy them. It’s just business
If it’s just business then why was it based on blockchain?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Greetings! What do I have to do in order to participate in public sale? I can't find any information about it!
☺ it's going to start on March 1. Sign up for notifications on the website. You can also find an application form for buying coins there.
Activity: 252
Greetings! What do I have to do in order to participate in public sale? I can't find any information about it!
Activity: 392
The question for developers... So far I have not used your system of selecting interests... But can you tell me what it looks like? What was used as a basis?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Interesting project! But you need to provide more information! Good luck!BTC
Activity: 358
Tell me the answer to this question... I'm a little weak in legal aspects. Information about the leads, preferences registered in the system is not confidential?
Activity: 280
Give please a bounty thread
Activity: 280
Hello, brothers! How many creators are going to leave the fees? As a reward) Please do not kick for the question.
The founders and the team will receive 10%. To obtain them, there are certain barriers.
Merit: 0
Hello, brothers! How many creators are going to leave the fees? As a reward) Please do not kick for the question.
Greetings! How will the personal cabinet be implemented in the part of working with leads? What will the sellers see? This is important for ease of use with the platform
Activity: 210
The system talks about a very serious analytical service with customer preferences... Where will all the initial information come from? And can you trust it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Tell me, what OS is the platform software developed on? They say that it will work only on Android.... This is true?
Good afternoon! No, not like this. Developers are not going to narrow the scope for project distribution and the audience of users. Therefore, it will be available on Windows, on Mac and iOS, also on Linux and the mentioned Android.
Hmmm. If it is not already implemented, then it is necessary to somehow test it. This is a vast work

Yes, everything is correct. Creators understand this. Therefore, in addition to the source code, LeadCoin will post a preliminary version of the files for download in public places. These can be decentralized networks, such as BitTorrent

And what about the validity of these files? Is it not too risky?
The risk will be leveled by placing a signature on the official PGP website. This will allow users to make sure that the files are not tampered with. At the initial stage, the application can only be installed and can’t be used for purchase /sale

It’s clear! And is it planned to implement any tools for browsers? In the form of separate toolbar.
Activity: 261
Tell me, what OS is the platform software developed on? They say that it will work only on Android.... This is true?
Good afternoon! No, not like this. Developers are not going to narrow the scope for project distribution and the audience of users. Therefore, it will be available on Windows, on Mac and iOS, also on Linux and the mentioned Android.
Hmmm. If it is not already implemented, then it is necessary to somehow test it. This is a vast work

Yes, everything is correct. Creators understand this. Therefore, in addition to the source code, LeadCoin will post a preliminary version of the files for download in public places. These can be decentralized networks, such as BitTorrent

The risk will be leveled by placing a signature on the official PGP website. This will allow users to make sure that the files are not tampered with. At the initial stage, the application can only be installed and can’t be used for purchase /sale

Pages:
Jump to: