Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 81. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello! What project’s results will we see in 3-4 years, if we become investors? What figures will the project show?
Activity: 238
As with all projects, related to the exchange of something between parties, there is always the risk of disagreement and disputes... How will this be addressed and regulated?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello! How to buy coins? I'm willing to invest.
Hello! You can get Leadcoin, purchasing it from people or just making a purchase directly from the trading platform, using either a bank transfer or bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! How to buy coins? I'm willing to invest.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is the bounty company still going on?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
We’re thrilled to have our founder, Shmulik Grizim featured in@thedrumpage’s recent Blockchain publication!

"LeadCoin is bringing a core disruption to web marketing, presenting a powerful alternative to the duopoly of Google and Facebook"...

Read the full article here:
http://www.thedrum.com/opinion/2018/01/22/blockchain-takes-ad-fraud-and-the-google-facebook-duopoly
Activity: 13
Good Team + Nice White Pager. Your project available on github?
Activity: 364
 What do creators of the project expect to get in 4-5 years, for example? I mean profit now.
Activity: 364
Good evening.. I’m from Russia. I’ve seen the kinks to linkedID in the profiles of the creators. This service is blocked in my country. Are there any other social networks where I can find the pages of the developers?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello! Many projects work out the competitor environment for their start ups… I didn’t find anything like that in this case. Was this work done?
Activity: 14
im very excited about this monero project and i have joined , looking forward to this project evolve and much more improve and im wishing it a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team and merry christmas.
Activity: 392
Hi there! They say that there’s an unusual approach to the turnover of the tokens in the project. What’s its essence?
Hello! Yep, there’s a peculiarity. The total amount of tokens can be changed ‘cause they can be added or withdrawn.
Activity: 252
Hi there! They say that there’s an unusual approach to the turnover of the tokens in the project. What’s its essence?
Activity: 294
Have a nice day! I’ve been reading the WP and the point telling that a part of funds will be transferred to the reserve after the ICO. What does it mean?
Well, there’s a BNT reserve. It’s created un order to provide the token holders with the guarantees. It’s a kind of financial tool.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Have a nice day! I’ve been reading the WP and the point telling that a part of funds will be transferred to the reserve after the ICO. What does it mean?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Hello! I’m following crypto currency news… The changes in a rate of base bitcoin are impressive. This time it growth and that time it drops twice. Isn’t it too risky to work with crypto currencies today? Isn’t the project too risky?
Have a nice day! The volatility in crypto currency market is a usual thing today. Everyone warns about it. The highest risks are taken by the projects that are created only to issue crypto currency and aren’t a real deal, a business. This project solves the issues so we can consider that it has some guarantees behind its crypto currency.
How will these guarantees be accumulated?

They’re gonna be accumulated due to the business. Leadcoin offers a whole marketing platform and the project's tokens that many customers will use for various purposes. The exchange rate of the token will also be adjusted to maintain its stability. The token itself is based on Ethereum and smart contracts. So there’s a certain background.
Who will participate in the project?
The ecosystem of the project will include marketers, shops, agencies, buyers. Audience is very extensive. In addition to the current vision of the project, it has great prospects for development ‘cause it works in a popular area in which the demand of the population is constantly developing and new technologies are being introduced.
Okay. Can you already tell us anything about the future technologies?
seen from the progress of this project is really impressive, many people are interested in this concept
I hope this project will grow quickly, the technologi innovations offered make it more confident
Activity: 196
Hello! I’m following crypto currency news… The changes in a rate of base bitcoin are impressive. This time it growth and that time it drops twice. Isn’t it too risky to work with crypto currencies today? Isn’t the project too risky?
Have a nice day! The volatility in crypto currency market is a usual thing today. Everyone warns about it. The highest risks are taken by the projects that are created only to issue crypto currency and aren’t a real deal, a business. This project solves the issues so we can consider that it has some guarantees behind its crypto currency.

They’re gonna be accumulated due to the business. Leadcoin offers a whole marketing platform and the project's tokens that many customers will use for various purposes. The exchange rate of the token will also be adjusted to maintain its stability. The token itself is based on Ethereum and smart contracts. So there’s a certain background.
The ecosystem of the project will include marketers, shops, agencies, buyers. Audience is very extensive. In addition to the current vision of the project, it has great prospects for development ‘cause it works in a popular area in which the demand of the population is constantly developing and new technologies are being introduced.
Okay. Can you already tell us anything about the future technologies?
Activity: 336

Activity: 196

Activity: 392
Have a nice day! I’m interested in the figures very much. Is there any statistics on financial results based on traditional approaches?
Pages:
Jump to: