Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 83. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon! Will it be possible to involve arbitrators in order to solve the disputes between the participants of LeadCoin platform?
As far as o know, nope ‘cause it’s a local system of solving the disputes and I consider it to be thought out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon! Will it be possible to involve arbitrators in order to solve the disputes between the participants of LeadCoin platform?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good evening! How many users do developers expect to see, let’s say, in 4-5 years?
Activity: 322
It seems that I’ve read WP carefully, but I didn’t get it... Does the project create its own version of blockchain? Is that possible? I thought the blockchain is the only one.
Activity: 90
It seems LeadCoin has enough confidence to earn enough popularity, after all, and 39 days later, if you want to buy people, really need a mobile alarm reminder, I told me Small partners are still discussing whether to participate in this project, where your company is registered?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! I’ve heard that some of the funds collected will be allocated to Webydo... Tell me, how much? I thought that all the funds would be allocated to the development of the project.

Hello! Well, they’re planning to allocate only 10%... This is a parent project, so support is also important.
Activity: 364
I’ve heard that the project is mentioned in the media... Now I'm considering investment prospects... Can you give me links to these media and articles?
Activity: 392
Hello everyone! I’ve heard that some of the funds collected will be allocated to Webydo... Tell me, how much? I thought that all the funds would be allocated to the development of the project.
Activity: 168
CoinsControl.com Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only. 

link will go to the addcoin section  https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin
Activity: 364
Good afternoon! What ways to attract companies will the project use? How will mass be achieved? Probably, there should be a kind of rewards system.
Activity: 196
Why did the developers of the project decided that this industry, or, to be more precise, a part of industry can be profitable and promising? Is it a lot of money there?
Good afternoon. Have a nice day! There’re a lot of money in this “part of industry” as you’ve stated. It can be estimated to 30 billion dollars. It isn’t a little amount. There’s smth you can earn on.
Well, you’re taking into account only USA in this case. Is there any other info?

Yes, sure. Web design agencies themselves and hard-to-calculate freelancers receive numerous orders from medium and small businesses. Some of these requests are known to developers and that’s why it became clear that there’s a demand for a new type of services that the platform offers.
Does the project have any past developments which could assure that there will be demand for the services that are being created?

Yes, it does. Webydo became the first web design project which is the cause of appearance of LeadCoin team. The project was founded in 2010 and there’re excellent professionals in the team.
Okay, it’s clear. Who’s the author of the idea of LeadCoin?
Activity: 280
Why did the developers of the project decided that this industry, or, to be more precise, a part of industry can be profitable and promising? Is it a lot of money there?
Good afternoon. Have a nice day! There’re a lot of money in this “part of industry” as you’ve stated. It can be estimated to 30 billion dollars. It isn’t a little amount. There’s smth you can earn on.
Well, you’re taking into account only USA in this case. Is there any other info?

Yes, sure. Web design agencies themselves and hard-to-calculate freelancers receive numerous orders from medium and small businesses. Some of these requests are known to developers and that’s why it became clear that there’s a demand for a new type of services that the platform offers.
Does the project have any past developments which could assure that there will be demand for the services that are being created?

Yes, it does. Webydo became the first web design project which is the cause of appearance of LeadCoin team. The project was founded in 2010 and there’re excellent professionals in the team.

Activity: 168

https://coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto coins trading Platform

Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only. 

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin 
Activity: 336
What’s up!! How much will the founders and the team receive after the sale?
Hello! There’s a small amount - 10%. Also, they will receive funds only after the end of sales
Activity: 70
What’s up!! How much will the founders and the team receive after the sale?
Pages:
Jump to: