Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 85. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello! On the project website, I read very ambitious plans how to beat bitcoin. But in fact it arose as know-how and became a pioneer. Therefore, the price of it soared to heaven. Does this project offer something similar and count on commensurate success?
Good day! First, why not try to surpass it? Secondly, there is no question of surpassing the successes of bitcoin. And although this is quite realistic, the goal is to maximize your income and live a happy life.
Suppose I'm ready to become a client, user of the project. What to do?
To start using Leadcoin, you need to be a registered user. Use the appropriate form on the website and get the opportunity to buy and sell coins.
Alright. And how do you get the coins?
You can get Leadcoin by purchasing it from people or simply by making a purchase directly from the trading platform, using either a bank payment or bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello! On the project website, I read very ambitious plans how to beat bitcoin. But in fact it arose as know-how and became a pioneer. Therefore, the price of it soared to heaven. Does this project offer something similar and count on commensurate success?
Good day! First, why not try to surpass it? Secondly, there is no question of surpassing the successes of bitcoin. And although this is quite realistic, the goal is to maximize your income and live a happy life.
To start using Leadcoin, you need to be a registered user. Use the appropriate form on the website and get the opportunity to buy and sell coins.
Alright. And how do you get the coins?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Any innovation about this project?I think the idea of this project is good, but the introduction is not detailed enough.
Activity: 392
I am under the impression of some recent crowd sale companies. I heard that in this project they give a forecast for the price after the crowd sale ...

Developers, project managers assume that the value of the token immediately after the crowd sale can reach $ 0.9. All those who participate are nervous now!
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
I am under the impression of some recent ICO companies. I heard that in this project they give a forecast for the price after the ICO ...
Activity: 196
Hello everyone! They say that unlike most projects, the currency of the given uses as its basis not only the base currency - bitcoin ... Does anyone know what else?

Hello! Information about this is not a secret)) The second component of this "alloy" is gold. As you can see. the creators took both a progressive tool and the most traditional one. This is a plus.
Activity: 364
Hello everyone! They say that unlike most projects, the currency of the given uses as its basis not only the base currency - bitcoin ... Does anyone know what else?
Activity: 336
Good day! Project is using personal information and private information of different companies. What kind of security is provided?
Activity: 392
Hey there. What about you work with Webydo? Are you planning to work with them from now forward? Or is it a short term partnership?
Activity: 252
As far as I understand the project team is planning to work with you fields this year. Can you name a couple of them?
Activity: 406
I'm got question about tokens… when do they become liquid?
Hi! They will become liquid right after the sale. By the way the token can work with  Bancor protocol
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I'm got question about tokens… when do they become liquid?
Activity: 364
Hello everyone! Are there any advantages for sellers except selling leads?  
Activity: 238
Hello! I would never think that you could exchange leads…I’ve always thought they are unique for each project!
No, that’s not true. Lead can be used for any project. That’s why companies can download  leads they dont use in real time and those who need them will be able to buy them. It’s just business
If it’s just business then why was it based on blockchain?
LeadCoin network is based on blockchain and Ethereum Smart in order to provide secured and transparent transactions. You know that generally speaking this project sells virtual things. That's why it's important to use trustworthy technologies
Okay. What field does this project work in? For example, it's going to focus on flowers vendors or clothes vendors…
Blockchain Technology allows creating various knots for different fields. And That's why the network for each industry has more opportunities. There are no restrictions
When is it better for new business to start working with this platform? Is it better to do it when customer service is already functioning?
Activity: 196
Hello! I would never think that you could exchange leads…I’ve always thought they are unique for each project!
No, that’s not true. Lead can be used for any project. That’s why companies can download  leads they dont use in real time and those who need them will be able to buy them. It’s just business
LeadCoin network is based on blockchain and Ethereum Smart in order to provide secured and transparent transactions. You know that generally speaking this project sells virtual things. That's why it's important to use trustworthy technologies
Okay. What field does this project work in? For example, it's going to focus on flowers vendors or clothes vendors…
Blockchain Technology allows creating various knots for different fields. And That's why the network for each industry has more opportunities. There are no restrictions
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: