Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 88. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good evening! What did creators rely on when they were going to launch this project? Why did you decide to work in this field? Why did you decide that there will be a demand for services?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The blockchain base of the project which assumes that the whole framework has a positive history, suggests that the project team and in its experience have exclusively positive examples... How can I learn more about this?
Good day! I know that blockchain gives the whole story for each participant... But how exactly, due to what algorithm is it available in the project? Do I have to check some archives related to a partner?
Hi everyone! I didn’t fully understand how the transparency of all transactions is guaranteed. Is it based on Ethereum or will it be laid in the platform itself?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
An interesting ICO , i will watch this project and i am interested to invest to it. Goodluck to the project wishing it to be successfull.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi what is the duration of the ICO of this platform LeadCoin? Standard month? Will your network be compatible only with blocking solutions, or can it be connected to software developed in off-line?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Is there a bounty for translation? If yes i would like to reserve portuguese translation. I have previous work done and can confirm it if requested.
Activity: 364
Hello! I don’t really trust promotion and Internet marketing in traditional life, but I’ve came across a project that offers super-prospects based on blockchain... Is there really anything progressive in this regard?
The same to you! You should determine the degree of progressivity yourself since you’ve introduced such a scale and assessment. However, we can say with confidence that this project which is based on the blockchain offers a completely unique service that makes a breakthrough in terms of marketing effectiveness!
Can you elaborate on this topic?
The trick is that LeadCoin provides an opportunity to “approach” customers effectively, using highly efficient analytical work based on search parameters and browser history.
Hmm... I hope there’re things like the history of requests and views remain confidential in the project? If this condition is not met, then many people will turn their backs on the startup...
This is a perfectly correct remark. If customer’s data is provided, it’s only done within the framework of global samples. Individual requests and needs are excluded for publication.
Good! What EXACTLY can businesses and companies get due to connecting to the project?
Activity: 350
Hello! I don’t really trust promotion and Internet marketing in traditional life, but I’ve came across a project that offers super-prospects based on blockchain... Is there really anything progressive in this regard?
The same to you! You should determine the degree of progressivity yourself since you’ve introduced such a scale and assessment. However, we can say with confidence that this project which is based on the blockchain offers a completely unique service that makes a breakthrough in terms of marketing effectiveness!
The trick is that LeadCoin provides an opportunity to “approach” customers effectively, using highly efficient analytical work based on search parameters and browser history.
Hmm... I hope there’re things like the history of requests and views remain confidential in the project? If this condition is not met, then many people will turn their backs on the startup...
This is a perfectly correct remark. If customer’s data is provided, it’s only done within the framework of global samples. Individual requests and needs are excluded for publication.
Activity: 238
Greetings! The teams of various projects have various appetites. How much means does the team of founders of the project want to leave for itself?
Creators plan to leave only 10% for themselves... Frankly speaking, I saw bigger appetites in start-ups so I think this size is quite reasonable.
Activity: 238
Greetings! The teams of various projects have various appetites. How much means does the team of founders of the project want to leave for itself?
Activity: 210
I won’t conceal the fact that I want to invest in the most profitable way... What discounts, bonuses are possible?
Hello! There is an option to get a 30% bonus on pre-ICO. It's quite good!
I won’t conceal the fact that I want to invest in the most profitable way... What discounts, bonuses are possible?
Activity: 392
Hi everybody! When will the sale of coins start? How long will it last? Is there any info?
Hi there! There’s a date – February 5, 2018. The duration is 1 hour. The rest will be announced later)
Activity: 224
Hi everybody! When will the sale of coins start? How long will it last? Is there any info?
Pages:
Jump to: