Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 84. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello! What about the cost of this analysis in total or targeted audience analysis?  How much one client will have to pay to the platform?
Activity: 280
Have project creators already got benchmark data for analysis? Where can I find this information?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Have they ever had similar projects before? I would like to see the way it's all going to work later on
Activity: 378
Hello! To tell you the truth I'm not so sure about this project because I don't think it's possible to share leads efficiently. The company might offer them to the competitors, cant it?
Good day! You think that the project is only working with leads. LeadCoin is the marketing platform that offers tools for efficient marketing that is based on the blockchain Technology
Can you gave me any details?…
The main purpose of LeadCoin is to offer you a possibility to work with your clients efficiently, figure out their preferences using search analysis and search history. And then to present them properly to the clients
where is the information about preferences coming from? Clients are going to provide it?
Technically speaking, yes! They're going to use the system and leave «fingerprints». But I should mention that all the information is going to be analyzed only in total not individually.
Don't you already have this kind of analytics? Stores are always trying to get this information from their clients
Activity: 252
Hello! To tell you the truth I'm not so sure about this project because I don't think it's possible to share leads efficiently. The company might offer them to the competitors, cant it?
Good day! You think that the project is only working with leads. LeadCoin is the marketing platform that offers tools for efficient marketing that is based on the blockchain Technology
The main purpose of LeadCoin is to offer you a possibility to work with your clients efficiently, figure out their preferences using search analysis and search history. And then to present them properly to the clients
where is the information about preferences coming from? Clients are going to provide it?
Technically speaking, yes! They're going to use the system and leave «fingerprints». But I should mention that all the information is going to be analyzed only in total not individually.
Activity: 280
Hey! How much money are founders going to get? What is their job worth?
Only 10%. Of course, they are not going to get it immediately
Activity: 336
Hey! How much money are founders going to get? What is their job worth?
Activity: 266
Why pre-ICO is more profitable for an investor? Except he's going to be the first one participating
Hi! He will be able to get 30% discount… is it not enough?)
Activity: 238
Why pre-ICO is more profitable for an investor? Except he's going to be the first one participating
Activity: 224
Hey everyone! How do you guarantee transparency of all the transactions and money transfers? Where can I see it?
Activity: 350
Good evening! The duration of the sale is 100 minutes! Is not it too little? Not everyone is ready to sit for such a short period of time
Activity: 392
Hello! From the design of the project, I realized that everyone has access to the exchange of LeadCoins. Including even competitors ... Why is it done?
Activity: 103
Good afternoon! I heard that at the initial stage there is a certain discount, which is very profitable ... Can you find out more? It concerns the project token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello everyone! Are there links to team members? I want to see real pages. I promise - I will not pester!)
Hello! On the project website, I read very ambitious plans how to beat bitcoin. But in fact it arose as know-how and became a pioneer. Therefore, the price of it soared to heaven. Does this project offer something similar and count on commensurate success?
Good day! First, why not try to surpass it? Secondly, there is no question of surpassing the successes of bitcoin. And although this is quite realistic, the goal is to maximize your income and live a happy life.
Suppose I'm ready to become a client, user of the project. What to do?
To start using Leadcoin, you need to be a registered user. Use the appropriate form on the website and get the opportunity to buy and sell coins.
Alright. And how do you get the coins?
You can get Leadcoin by purchasing it from people or simply by making a purchase directly from the trading platform, using either a bank payment or bitcoin
Ok! Perhaps I will try. Are there restrictions on minimum investment?
Pages:
Jump to: