Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 89. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hi everyone! Are there any developments of the team that are already operating? What should I look at in order to understand how the product will work?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What exchange rate is behind in the project? How will the price be changes on the ICO?

Hello! The price won’t change, in my opinion, it’s very good. The rate will be the following: 1 ETH = 1,500 HPC.
Activity: 70
What exchange rate is behind in the project? How will the price be changes on the ICO?
Activity: 238
Hello! I got interested in the project and understood all the initial stages, but how will the project develop in the future? How will the network grow? I’d like to see better approaches that the ones of the competitors.
Have a nice day! The growth of the network will be ensured due to integration with marketing tools like Hubspot and managing software clients (CRM), like Salesforce. The second direction is marketing activities, including promo campaigns.
It’s clear. What companies is it planned to work with? I mean clients, not tools.
It’s planned to focus on developing of the business via large scale sellers from industries which will benefit from working on LeadCoin platform.
What exactly can be achieved due to this approach?
The project need strong and positive reputation, so there’s competition and it isn’t small. That’s why it’s necessary to work on reputation first. Of course, new users will be attracted.
It’s good that the company understands what disadvantages it has… How does the platform plan to inform its investors and other stakeholders in the course of development?
Hello! I got interested in the project and understood all the initial stages, but how will the project develop in the future? How will the network grow? I’d like to see better approaches that the ones of the competitors.
Have a nice day! The growth of the network will be ensured due to integration with marketing tools like Hubspot and managing software clients (CRM), like Salesforce. The second direction is marketing activities, including promo campaigns.
It’s clear. What companies is it planned to work with? I mean clients, not tools.
It’s planned to focus on developing of the business via large scale sellers from industries which will benefit from working on LeadCoin platform.
The project need strong and positive reputation, so there’s competition and it isn’t small. That’s why it’s necessary to work on reputation first. Of course, new users will be attracted.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
God afternoon! It’s clear for everybody now that a public team of the project is an important attribute of the project based on blockchain… Tell us about the developers. Who are they?
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
We see more and more projects to use blockchain for marketing purposes. It seems like providing transparency and decentralization can improve current huge marketing market...
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Good afternoon. I'm afraid I can miss the ICO. Can your platform send me a reminder?

Put a reminder on your phone or calendar. The team here is nothing to do as to personally notify everyone.
Activity: 392
Will LeadCoin have its own algorithm for creating smart contracts? I'm interested in the platform, but I have problems with programming.
Activity: 378
VOTES
Good afternoon. So the user is simply redirected? Is his personal data not transferred to another vendor?
Activity: 406
Will you be able to spend your platform's tokens exclusively on buying leads? Or users are offered other tools.
Activity: 280
Hello. On your platform, you can sell traffic from landing pages? Or from business cards?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Will your network be compatible only with blocking solutions, or can it be connected to software developed in off-line?
Activity: 252
Hello. What is the duration of the ICO of this platform? Standard month?
No, the developers stated that the public sale will be open only 100 minutes.
Activity: 392
Hello. What is the duration of the ICO of this platform? Standard month?
Pages:
Jump to: