Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 82. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello! I’m following crypto currency news… The changes in a rate of base bitcoin are impressive. This time it growth and that time it drops twice. Isn’t it too risky to work with crypto currencies today? Isn’t the project too risky?
Have a nice day! The volatility in crypto currency market is a usual thing today. Everyone warns about it. The highest risks are taken by the projects that are created only to issue crypto currency and aren’t a real deal, a business. This project solves the issues so we can consider that it has some guarantees behind its crypto currency.
How will these guarantees be accumulated?

They’re gonna be accumulated due to the business. Leadcoin offers a whole marketing platform and the project's tokens that many customers will use for various purposes. The exchange rate of the token will also be adjusted to maintain its stability. The token itself is based on Ethereum and smart contracts. So there’s a certain background.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! I’m following crypto currency news… The changes in a rate of base bitcoin are impressive. This time it growth and that time it drops twice. Isn’t it too risky to work with crypto currencies today? Isn’t the project too risky?
Have a nice day! The volatility in crypto currency market is a usual thing today. Everyone warns about it. The highest risks are taken by the projects that are created only to issue crypto currency and aren’t a real deal, a business. This project solves the issues so we can consider that it has some guarantees behind its crypto currency.
How will these guarantees be accumulated?
Activity: 336
Activity: 196
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great idea + Great Team = Great Company! It's all about this company!
Activity: 266
Hello. And if I doubt that I can independently set an adequate price for the leads, can I somehow calculate it automatically? It’d be very convenient.
Who determines the cost of a particular lead - the one who plans to purchase it, or the seller himself? I don’t want the platform to fall into dumping.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Sale of cold leads is a very common practice nowadays. Why do you think that it’s worth appealing the support team in such cases?
Activity: 406
If I received incorrect data of the lead, but I’ve already paid for it - will I be paid back immediately or will I have to wait?
Activity: 364
the project is really cool and interesting, I will support it with pleasure.
will the compaign be a bounty?
Hi there. What amount of time do I have to file a complaint? There already was a case when I’ve noticed a mistake but the time for trial has expired.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
If the seller offers overpriced leads, will he receive any warnings? Personally, I think that it’s worth paying for qualitative leads sometimes.
Activity: 240
Good afternoon. When does the pre-sake start?

Never. The Pre-ICO wasn’t considered by LeadCoin team as an option.
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. When does the pre-sake start?
Activity: 240
Hi there. What hard cap does this ICO have?

If my memory doesn’t fail me, the amount is equal to 50 million dollars
Activity: 294
Hi there. What hard cap does this ICO have?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
A very interesting project for web marketers! I wonder whether this project is the reliability of the transaction or the return?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon! Will it be possible to involve arbitrators in order to solve the disputes between the participants of LeadCoin platform?
As far as o know, nope ‘cause it’s a local system of solving the disputes and I consider it to be thought out.
Taking into account the fact that only the seller or the operator of the platform with high rating can become an arbitrator, I’m afraid they’ll favor the sellers.
That’s nonsense. As for me, I’m 100% sure that the person who managed to gain an excellent reputation on the platform won’t sacrifice it just in order to support someone who’s wrong.

I agree, but there’s one more important question: does the reputation of arbitrators who solved the dispute wrong decrease? All in all, who assesses their work?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon! Will it be possible to involve arbitrators in order to solve the disputes between the participants of LeadCoin platform?
As far as o know, nope ‘cause it’s a local system of solving the disputes and I consider it to be thought out.
Taking into account the fact that only the seller or the operator of the platform with high rating can become an arbitrator, I’m afraid they’ll favor the sellers.
That’s nonsense. As for me, I’m 100% sure that the person who managed to gain an excellent reputation on the platform won’t sacrifice it just in order to support someone who’s wrong.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: