Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 87. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Tell me, what OS is the platform software developed on? They say that it will work only on Android.... This is true?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good day! In the project quite a lot of any developments... Surely you need a lot of professionals to implement it. How much do you need to raise funds to do it all?
Hello! By calculation, about $25 million is needed for this. Yes, the project is quite resource intensive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good day! In the project quite a lot of any developments... Surely you need a lot of professionals to implement it. How much do you need to raise funds to do it all?
Activity: 266
Hi. Who are the main competitors according to founders? I think there are a lot of them and it’s going to be hard to compete and attract clients
Activity: 406
Can you tell me about all the functions that project coins are going to have? How is it all going to work together?
Activity: 280
Greeting! Does project have any working developments? I’d love to see smh that exists already.
Activity: 252
Hey there! I’ve tried to figure out all this crypto currency thing it looks like it’s never gonna get fully used in real life( Do you think people will trust it?
Good day! There are people who trust it. Just have a look at crypto currency market that’s over half trillion cap right now. You should understand that crypto has a lot of advantages such as trust, transparency, and decentralization of course if you picked the right project. LeadCoin offers all what i’ve mentioned
Exactly! The hardest part is to choose the right project. And the fact that authorities dont accept it makes it all complicated.
It’s changing slowly. Big exchanges are opening up to crypto and accept futures for crypto currencies. Projects have ICO. It’s all real life. LeadCoin based onEthereum and smart contracts are into all of that.
I’d be happy to know that except crypto currency exchange the company is doing something else and create smh new.
The main thing project is working on is digital advertising and network development. It makes its coins the strongest ones in Ethereum because nothing influences it.
Ok. How are they planning to develop the project internationally?
Activity: 392
Hey there! I’ve tried to figure out all this crypto currency thing it looks like it’s never gonna get fully used in real life( Do you think people will trust it?
Good day! There are people who trust it. Just have a look at crypto currency market that’s over half trillion cap right now. You should understand that crypto has a lot of advantages such as trust, transparency, and decentralization of course if you picked the right project. LeadCoin offers all what i’ve mentioned
Exactly! The hardest part is to choose the right project. And the fact that authorities dont accept it makes it all complicated.
It’s changing slowly. Big exchanges are opening up to crypto and accept futures for crypto currencies. Projects have ICO. It’s all real life. LeadCoin based onEthereum and smart contracts are into all of that.
I’d be happy to know that except crypto currency exchange the company is doing something else and create smh new.
The main thing project is working on is digital advertising and network development. It makes its coins the strongest ones in Ethereum because nothing influences it.
Activity: 238
Hey you’ll! I’ve heard that the amount of coins can be changed. Is that right?
Hi! Total amount of HPC depends on LDC because they are constantly created and deleted. You can find more information in white paper
Activity: 238
 Hey you’ll! I’ve heard that the amount of coins can be changed. Is that right?
Good evening! Does developers and founders have their personal blogs or profiles? The thing is its important to see that managers are open to their users and dont hide
Hello. I found out that there’s an inner reserved fund. What is it for?
Yes, there is. It proves to token holders that tokens have intrinsic value
Activity: 336
Hello. I found out that there’s an inner reserved fund. What is it for?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
If the LDC token will be implemented as a Smart Token which uses the Bancor protocol to maintain liquidity, does this mean that the bounty will take place at Bankor?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Hello, do you have a bounty campaign? A group of telegrams, account reddit? I do not see any links
Pages:
Jump to: