Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 383. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Look at the orderbook on bittrex:

Well-promisng.

Surrealistic like Salvador Dali creation.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
ht*edited*decr*edited*ed.or*edited*m/?t=8*edited*a3eed*  d550bc  b56  46d6d4    ended im forget

I don't know what that link does but it looks suspicious as fuck. Do not click on that link

It's fine. I clicked it... Holy shit! I just saw that purple monster again trying to steal my coffee. Perhaps, I stand corrected.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
ht*edited*decr*edited*ed.or*edited*m/?t=8*edited*a3eed*  d550bc  b56  46d6d4    ended im forget

I don't know what that link does but it looks suspicious as fuck. Do not click on that link

That's a common airdrop confirmation link, nothing suspicious. Check your own e-mail, you have the same (with different numbers ofc).
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
I install Windows wallet
And now the web wallet can not sent any coins
Only to received

How I can fix that HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 507
Look at the orderbook on bittrex:

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Activity: 507
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decred/

Updated their page with the supply

Awesome! I was getting tired of having to search for it.
Activity: 686
Activity: 519
At what block pow ends?

Never. The reward will just keep decreasing.

O nice i thought at 4096 Smiley

total supply ~21,000,000 as bitcoin

EDIT: as the devs said they just will move their DCRs after 1 year and 2 years, there are currently available in the market around 800k DCRs or less, considering that several people lost their airdrop's seeds.

Thx Emilio.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
At what block pow ends?

O nice i thought at 4096 Smiley

total supply ~21,000,000 as bitcoin

EDIT: as the devs said they just will move their DCRs after 1 year and 2 years, there are currently available in the market around 800k DCRs or less, considering that several people lost their airdrop's seeds.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
At what block pow ends?

At what block pow ends?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

It was mined pool.mn it? I counted force 18G mining 14 hours , to give seven coins , assign someone to check whether the result correct? Angry Angry Angry

Just luck of the draw. Pool estimates do seem to be high with Dcr.
I get 8-12dcr a day with 9-10ghs when estimates usually range from 12-15 per day.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

It was mined pool.mn it? I counted force 18G mining 14 hours , to give seven coins , assign someone to check whether the result correct? Angry Angry Angry

yeah that sounds about right. atm i get ~1 a day w/~1.1 gh. look at the diff!            Current Difficulty   258,581.70751273
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Actually I like Brazilian girls... Wink

Hey brother, the United States can establish a dedicated channel it?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
@crysx i agree with you, i will edit the post to include what you have suggested. I didn't foresee any problems with what i posted but obviously clarity of conveying someone else's message is needed. Thanks for your opinion and appreciation. Smiley

Thanks to scam confirmed too for his question whatever the motive is, it helped me learn.

EDIT: Thanks to _ingsoc for all he has done for community as well. His work often goes unappreciated and rather attracts trolls. Your work is very much appreciated, thanks for keeping everything organized. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

I am still a community member, but an active one if you look at message count. I wanted to help, I reported to them about many people having issue with web wallet and so web wallet dev asked me that if i can post something on their behalf so i said why not. Unfortunately i am not from official team and that thread is not getting a lot of attention. Just today i asked them to post something official so people take note of it. Whatever you have highlighted in above pic is because i was posting on their behalf. So once again i repeat, i am just a community member and not related to c0 company in any way.

sam ...

ive known of your postings and of your reputation - and its all good ...

i think the small detail ( and probably the mistake you made ) was omitting a small sentence BEFORE you wrote anything else ... and that would have been a disclaimer in the form of - 'on behalf of the decred devs ( as i am helping in conveying their message currently - and am not part of the official decred team )' ...

or at least something to that effect ... you wouldnt have to try and defend yourself from people that really dont know you - or from any questions just from the clarity of the post ...

i know who you are - and what respect you carry in the community ... others dont mate ...

i thought id pipe in and give my 0.07btc worth ... off to bed now ...

#crysx
Jump to: