Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 382. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Any ideas of the BIG buy order (50BTC) at about 0.004 mark at Bittrex? Also, what caused this increase in price and will it be permanent?

The price rise was caused because of the fact that decred is a very promissing coin. Also never trade on suggestions made in forums or trollboxes. Do your research such kind of questions are useless because you will either get trolling responses either hyping responses. Do your research that's my best answer for such questions
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Any ideas of the BIG buy order (50BTC) at about 0.004 mark at Bittrex? Also, what caused this increase in price and will it be permanent?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Any guide for pos mining

If this shall be a question, take a look into the official decred forum: https://forum.decred.org/forums/proof-of-stake-mining/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Finished adding the other half of the block header not shown earlier to the output of the tests - putting in the final XOR with input block stage of Blake-256 that I forgot about when testing, in order to make it a full Decred process that will work, and porting tests to match. Also changed protocol to something more Icarus-like, in preparation for CGMiner support, and changed some stuff in the core transform, helping me drop slices, making the design smaller.

Previously, slice usage was ~1,300 out of the LX9's 1,430. Dropped it to 1,205 in this latest synthesis, but that isn't yet enough free logic to allow me to speed it up yet, I don't think.

Good work Wolf0 ... You arte a Legendary of optimization Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
Updated the OP text to reflect proof-of-stake (PoS) mining becoming active at block 4,096. The mainnet stake pool code underwent optimization and further testing today and is coming this week. The code will be made free and open-source software as well, so it will be really good to see if the project can work with others who are interested in becoming stake pool operators. You will be able to charge a nominal fee for doing so. It would be ideal to get at least 10 stake pools up and running to help decentralize the effort.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Finished adding the other half of the block header not shown earlier to the output of the tests - putting in the final XOR with input block stage of Blake-256 that I forgot about when testing, in order to make it a full Decred process that will work, and porting tests to match. Also changed protocol to something more Icarus-like, in preparation for CGMiner support, and changed some stuff in the core transform, helping me drop slices, making the design smaller.

Previously, slice usage was ~1,300 out of the LX9's 1,430. Dropped it to 1,205 in this latest synthesis, but that isn't yet enough free logic to allow me to speed it up yet, I don't think.

Sounds promising, do you expect similar kind of speeds compared to other Blake algo coins on FPGA devices? I am also curious if you are using a more modern readily available FPGA device?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
polo should be soon..  Grin

yeah lol at people who are dumping, polo is a bigger market.
Activity: 658
polo should be soon..  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Look at the orderbook on bittrex:

http://i.imgur.com/OpoZFGi.png

A person has to ask why, with such an absurd depth/spread, those buyers don't actually buy the coin high enough to even the spread and "get rich".

The likely answer is that they are only trying to get others to buy the coin high enough to let them dump the massive premine.

Duh

@no-ice-please
nice signature.
what can hen do when they're itchy.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Any guide for pos mining
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
What's the deal with the variety of block rewards? Just seen an 11 Dcr block instead of the normal 15-19 I've been seeing since block 4096.

I think if someone misses a vote or votes to reject the block, it reduces the subsidy. Block 4353 only had 3 votes instead of 5.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
What's the deal with the variety of block rewards? Just seen an 11 Dcr block instead of the normal 15-19 I've been seeing since block 4096.

Correct me if i am wrong. POS started so i think it takes a percent of the reward.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 507

A person has to ask why, with such an absurd depth/spread, those buyers don't actually buy the coin high enough to even the spread and "get rich".

The likely answer is that they are only trying to get others to buy the coin high enough to let them dump the massive premine.

Duh

lol never had much BTC have you? Roll Eyes

You put up a wall like that, not just for price support but also for accumulation. You give big holders an opportunity to sell into your wall whenever they want out without crashing the price while not having to buy a coin at inflated prices.

Even I have done this on lower market cap coins with great success, and I'm no whale.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

Well-promisng.

Surrealistic like Salvador Dali creation.

Couldn't resist. My favorite artist.

Nice picture. BTW only 77 btc to 0.01.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Well-promisng.

Surrealistic like Salvador Dali creation.

Couldn't resist. My favorite artist.
Activity: 543
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
ht*edited*decr*edited*ed.or*edited*m/?t=8*edited*a3eed*  d550bc  b56  46d6d4    ended im forget

I don't know what that link does but it looks suspicious as fuck. Do not click on that link

That's a common airdrop confirmation link, nothing suspicious. Check your own e-mail, you have the same (with different numbers ofc).
Ok thanks I edited my post. A newbie account posting a link just rang all alarm bells, well I guess better safe than sorry Smiley
Jump to: