Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 3. (Read 26723 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Where is support ? wtf?

Thank you for your email Trolek but if you write

"I have problem with my deposit"

You should add more details like

-email
-what kind of problem you have
-transaction ID would be helpful
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
CHeck meil
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Ok, I have been following this thread closely, I am fairly new to alt coins and have managed to collect a few and was looking for an exchange to trade them on and crycurex started listing on a few other threads about his exchange.
Originally I was going to use his exchange but encountered the wallet issue, which to be totally honest had me worried, even though the site was in beta I personally thought the roll out should of been handled better.

After reading this thread there are a couple of conclusions and assumptions I have come to,
Firstly people learn to do simple maths and reading comprehension, I realize the wording on the site can be ambiguous but there are plenty of posts in this thread that make it clear that the fee comes out of the coin you are selling, Crycurex a few lines of code would fix this on the trade screen, max trade possible = balance - 0.19% fee, just a suggestion  but it seems to be one of the largest complaints.
The rest of my comments are for you Crycurex,

I believe you have a number of issues going on here, from reading your posts I assume English is not your first language, and even if it was I know personally how just cultural differences, inflections and local slang can totally change the comprehension from what was meant, perhaps you should consider having someone else handle all of your forum posts who can relay your feelings in a better light?
I also have to say that your customer service skills are seriously lacking, Having spent many years in a customer service environment I would of fired any of my staff members for speaking to a client in the ways i have seen you do, again I would strongly recommend you place someone else as the forum contact for your company, you just strike me as not being people person, sorry just my view based upon your own posts.

And now to the issue of the people who are missing coins/accusing you of theft etc, From what I can see, and I believe you are an honest man, there is a problem with your website SOMEWHERE. Now I assume you have a programmer, or your maybe your doing it yourself, who is telling you that no it's not possible, well unfortunately not everybody is as good as they claim, when the big boys, twitter, Facebook, Microsoft etc etc who can afford and do employ the cream of the crop and the likes of Panda and Symantec, who's business is to STOP hackers can fall victim, never assume you are bulletproof. There are many people on this forum who make their living fixing these kind of problems, maybe use their experience and independence to end this discussion.
I for one am currently holding off using your exchange until I know your site is secure, your denials and claims do nothing to counteract the negative that is generated from knowing there is a possibility that my coins will not be safe while in your care. reading from an experienced, well respected and knowledgeable person who has had access to your system that yes or no this could/could not of happened would earn you at least my custom, and I'm sure, the patronage of many others.
If you need assistance with your customer service aspect please feel free to reach out to me, I have over 15 years experience in the customer service industry including management, and I am sure if you speak to others on the board and in the community you will be able to find someone who can help you put an end to the accusations of theft/ security issues.
We are going to upgrade our servers capacity on 31st January, and site should be offline for 20-40 minutes ... will inform you 1 day before and will give you exact time

Thank you for understanding Wink
Activity: 131
Where is support ? wtf?
amazing exchange  Grin

but beware when sending money to exchanges, I have been burried couple of times, last time I lost my 28 LTC on phenixex.com
suddenly the guy was unable to handle all that traffic, emails from customers and stopped working and never send money despite promises
even if exchange is honest and want to work in long term it could be DDos or damaged by hackers who steal the funds

I understand you and that was one of the reasons why I limited number of free wallets for certian period of time. To handle traffic and keep full control over it.

My traffic is stable last days, so i hope you see another reason I dont want to quit and I would like to keep my exchange running and stable for very long period.

Lot of customers were unhappy they have to wait 3-5-10 hours for deposit, and I am sorry for that, but I was ready have lower profits from fees, but traffic was under control.

I also had 4 DDoses and my site was still online.

Right now I am finishing auto deposits I have several people who help me with a exchange, including Lombaqe, and I am very thankful to them.

Activity: 47
amazing exchange  Grin

but beware when sending money to exchanges, I have been burried couple of times, last time I lost my 28 LTC on phenixex.com
suddenly the guy was unable to handle all that traffic, emails from customers and stopped working and never send money despite promises
even if exchange is honest and want to work in long term it could be DDos or damaged by hackers who steal the funds
Activity: 56
I am professionial, therefore I need to take care of all customers and do not spent time with 1

You should maybe learn how to spell it, then (though I appreciate that English is not your first language.

The point, though, is that for every 1 customer you disregard, insult and attempt to humiliate in a semi-public forum, 10 or 20 more will stay away from Crycurex.

Probably a backup was restored. The database changes in between can be lost in this case?
You don't know. Its possible.
copper member
Activity: 224
Developer
Add [66]Coin

Cryptsy (10 hour =155 like, very interested coin ) :  https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74289

Official website : 66coin.org

Threade (the first is locked...) : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann66-coin-66-extreme-rare-only-66-coins-433358
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Will you add USDE from the beginning?
This site stole 435k COXE from me.... when I transferred my coins from my personal wallet, it credited with 3 COXE on the exchange. An email to the admin has gone unreturned.

When you situation with 435K Coxe will be solved please let us know replying on this forum thanks Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This site stole 435k COXE from me.... when I transferred my coins from my personal wallet, it credited with 3 COXE on the exchange. An email to the admin has gone unreturned.

Could you come to support irc so we can solve the problem and help you.
link for the irc is https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=your_nickname#crycurexsupport
Activity: 70
I am professionial, therefore I need to take care of all customers and do not spent time with 1

You should maybe learn how to spell it, then (though I appreciate that English is not your first language).

The point, though, is that for every 1 customer you disregard, insult and attempt to humiliate in a semi-public forum, 10 or 20 more will stay away from Crycurex.
Activity: 70
Should that fee not come out of the BTC traded, not the coin I'm selling?  That makes no sense!

I agree, and I made the same point a few days ago.

Having said that, I don't think you'll find you're being charged the fee twice - as others have pointed out.

I also pointed out the "No founds ..." error and was told it had been corrected to "No funds ..." but it seems not.
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

It happened to a ton of people.  Please warn everyone to NOT use this exchange.
Activity: 8
Activity: 112
I have already answered your question, if you haveany other questions feel free to ask.

Have a nice day, I am going to bed, to be ready help my users tomorrow

You didn't answer anything. You ignored me and assumed I was paid to badmouth you.

Despite that, I wish you a good night.

I will be here when you are back to continue to ask you to fix my problem.
I have already answered your question, if you haveany other questions feel free to ask.

Have a nice day, I am going to bed, to be ready help my users tomorrow
Pages:
Jump to: