Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 5. (Read 26723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!

maybe if you had of explained that to the guy through the PM's you had with him instead of laughing at him because he didn't understand the way you have fees structured in my eyes doesn't make you look very professional at all.

just my 2coinye

Thanks for your idea but I find them better and more visible and more user-friendly as user knows immediately how many fees he will pay

Just your attitude is enough to make me tell everyone to stay away from Crycurex. If someone has a grip about your site you should try to answer their questions like a professional, not act like a little kid that wants to get even for feeling slighted. No doubt most of us will take your earlier advice and use a different exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
User furyoftheflames I officialy ask apologize.

I'm sorry you did not explain this to me in the PM I sent.  You chose to make it public.

Why is the fee listed in BTC if it will not come out of the BTC I'm buying?  No other exchange operates this way.  If that's how you want to do, that's fine, but post where the fee will come from.  Is that not a reasonable expectation?

I'm sorry I did not understand how your site applies the fee.  Again, you could have simply resolved this in the PM. Also, can I get my BTC withdrawal?  I'd like to purchase 10-15 KDC with them.  Thanks.

Yes I wanted make it public because I saw you dont know math. ...and you even DIDNT try to ask me "crycurex look there is somethinng wrong with my account" ... instead of that I was scammer, thief etc immediately

I go to bed as I was working today 15 hours again to improve services of my exchange, any pending withdrawals deposits will be handled in 6 - 8 hours ..thank you for understanding

Go ahead and go to bed, but your forum thread will continue to be a beacon to how unprofessional you are and how your site has blatantly stolen coins from your customers.

Whoever is looking at this right now, STAY AWAY. His site has had stolen coins from user's accounts (probably got hacked, not saying admin stole it). However, admin is not acknowledging the problem. Please do the smart thing and WAIT until everything is clarified. At the very least, you should hold onto your coins until everything's verified that the automatic system is working.

Just in case he's in bed, I'll help him out:
"atheistftwins

I admin of www.crycurex.com officialy write that my exchange:
- Does not steal coins
- Does not charge double fees
- Is 100 % secured
- Do not owe SINGLE COIN to any user

As responding to every hater, user without calculator, or even users who are not our clients, takes lot of time and I would like to improve my services, I will use this reply as a standardized reply to most of posts which would like to damage our reputation.

why ?

Reason is here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4788273"

Grin Grin Grin

Honestly, how does he think that just claiming his site has no problems in a forum will actually solve the fact that his site is horribly flawed...What kind of admin has his client's money stolen from right under his nose then declares that there's no problem and tries to continue.

He will continue to face problems day by day as more and more people find out how many issues his site has. Definitely STAY AWAY until at least his site gets out of this pre-pre-pre beta state.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

maybe if you had of explained that to the guy through the PM's you had with him instead of laughing at him because he didn't understand the way you have fees structured in my eyes doesn't make you look very professional at all.

just my 2coinye

Thanks for your idea but I find them better and more visible and more user-friendly as user knows immediately how many fees he will pay

I don't think you get what i was saying, it would of been easier to tell the guy via the PM's the two of you had that it's due to fees not being calculated in his orders.

Instead you decided to tell the guy to go public with his findings knowing he had messed up on his math
and then decided to make fun of him making you look very unprofessional.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

I'm sorry you did not explain this to me in the PM I sent.  You chose to make it public.

Why is the fee listed in BTC if it will not come out of the BTC I'm buying?  No other exchange operates this way.  If that's how you want to do, that's fine, but post where the fee will come from.  Is that not a reasonable expectation?

I'm sorry I did not understand how your site applies the fee.  Again, you could have simply resolved this in the PM. Also, can I get my BTC withdrawal?  I'd like to purchase 10-15 KDC with them.  Thanks.

Yes I wanted make it public because I saw you dont know math. ...and you even DIDNT try to ask me "crycurex look there is somethinng wrong with my account" ... instead of that I was scammer, thief etc immediately

I go to bed as I was working today 15 hours again to improve services of my exchange, any pending withdrawals deposits will be handled in 6 - 8 hours ..thank you for understanding

Go ahead and go to bed, but your forum thread will continue to be a beacon to how unprofessional you are and how your site has blatantly stolen coins from your customers.

Whoever is looking at this right now, STAY AWAY. His site has had stolen coins from user's accounts (probably got hacked, not saying admin stole it). However, admin is not acknowledging the problem. Please do the smart thing and WAIT until everything is clarified. At the very least, you should hold onto your coins until everything's verified that the automatic system is working.

Just in case he's in bed, I'll help him out:
"atheistftwins

- Does not steal coins
- Is 100 % secured

As responding to every hater, user without calculator, or even users who are not our clients, takes lot of time and I would like to improve my services, I will use this reply as a standardized reply to most of posts which would like to damage our reputation.

why ?

Reason is here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4788273"

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 98

just my 2coinye

Thanks for your professionalism.  Tongue
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!
atheistftwins

- Does not steal coins
- Is 100 % secured

why ?

Reason is here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4788273

You owe me my 0.5 BTC that you stole from my deleted account!  If I had closed my account, you would have evidence of it...

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Soon we will switch to fully-automated wallet system. I hope many of you are awaiting this (me either) And I have lot of innovations for you Wink And haters please Cheesy you should finally realize yourselves Cheesy There is nothing wrong with my exchange

Until you give a reasonable explaination as to how you can have user's accounts (with BTC in them) get deleted under your watch. I will continue to post about this. You can reply with your standard message if you want, but you will just look bad as you continue to refuse to give a reasonable explaination.

Until you reimburse ALL the coins that were from deleted accounts on your watch (not just from my account), I will continue warning people to stay away.
atheistftwins

- Does not steal coins
- Is 100 % secured

why ?

Reason is here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4788273

Soon we will switch to fully-automated wallet system. I hope many of you are awaiting this (me either) And I have lot of innovations for you Wink And haters please Cheesy you should finally realize yourselves Cheesy There is nothing wrong with my exchange
So, if users wish to sell all of their coins, they must calculate what they are selling minus the .19% fee before selling?  I've never seen any other exchange take the fee out of the coin being sold, but always out of the coin being bought.  I mean, look at this sell order.  The fee is listed in BTC, not COXE!

http://i.imgur.com/43ij3bh.jpg

This is problem of most haters, that before they start spamming forum with words like "lie" "cheat" "scam" "steal" "stolen" ...they dont try to solve situation like a intelligent human beings.

RIght now I spent 20 minutes answering post, which is full of lies, post which damages reputation of my exchange, post where I wasted 20 min of my life ...

I agree crycurex...that was not something that should have been blown up out of proportion. I think should all be reasonable and solve problems intelligently. If there was a problem with the fee structure, he should have filed a private complaint with you and make a request that you change it or something. This is not something that ruins the trust of an exchange.

However, crycurex. I have a log of you telling me that you are going to ignore the problem of all the BTC that was deleted from your system. You are telling me you have no idea how it happened, have no logs of it happening, and that you will not reimburse the people who were wronged. Lets solve problems like reasonable human beings. Why don't you tell me how your response to this is reasonable.

Please beware of crycurex unless he can give a reasonable explaination as to how he can just let several BTC worth disappear from accounts he's managing and ignore it.
So, if users wish to sell all of their coins, they must calculate what they are selling minus the .19% fee before selling?  I've never seen any other exchange take the fee out of the coin being sold, but always out of the coin being bought.  I mean, look at this sell order.  The fee is listed in BTC, not COXE!

This is problem of most haters, that before they start spamming forum with words like "lie" "cheat" "scam" "steal" "stolen" ...they dont try to solve situation like a intelligent human beings.

RIght now I spent 20 minutes answering post, which is full of lies, post which damages reputation of my exchange, post where I wasted 20 min of my life ...

Pages:
Jump to: