Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange - page 4. (Read 26723 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thank you for your opinion, I would try to improve my services

I'm happy that you say that. I also don't think you are someone with bad intentions. I can guarrantee you nobody is paying me to type any of the things I'm posting. I am just an angry customer who wants you to fix his problem.

In fact, it'd be great if your exchange succeeded, it makes my coinye more valuable if more successful exchanges are actively trading it.

You denying that there is a problem is not helping. I did not start off posting in the forums, I started off in IRC, I PM'd you, and I skyped you. I didn't want to make this a public issue until you decided you will ignore me.

If you ever want to resolve this, feel free to PM me with a reasonable offer to fix the problem. If you can show me the proof that nothing wrong happened to my account on your end, I will also be open to considering that I was the one who got hacked on my end. I want to be reasonable and I want this to be resolved. I'm happy to take it out of the public view if you are willing to help resolve this together.

If you continue to ignore my issue, well then, we can continue to play this game.
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

You can do that by reimbursing us for our lost payments on your behalf!
Activity: 98
There is no fault of me or my system, and there was not fault of me or my system.

Your fiction story has only one goal: Damage reputation of my exchange. ... Im sorry you have to do this

There is no missing or stolen coins. Lot of successful withdrawals and deposits prove that

Your logic makes no sense. I'm not saying you have not had successful withdrawals or deposits, I'm saying that WE did not have a successful withdrawal.

Your reputation does not need damaging, plenty of comments on this thread have done that enough. We just want you to admit you screwed up, that you did not keep the logs like you should have, and reimburse your customers for their coins you have lost.

Obviously you're not going to do that, and obviously we will continue to warn others away from your site.

Sure thing, do what you were payed for ... post fake informations and damage my reputation, its your job, my job is to manage my exchange.

Which you have done poorly.

Also, do you REALLY think anybody cares about your small no-name exchange's reputation? You are deluded if you think you are important enough for someone else to PAY for us to sabatoge it.

So this is what I have from this admin:

1. Denial of own mistakes
2. Paranoia
3. Incompetence
4. Delusion of grandeur
5. Rudeness towards customers

Anybody who wants to deal with this kind of crap, go ahead and put their money in his exchange. Everyone else:

STAY AWAY
There is no fault of me or my system, and there was not fault of me or my system.

Your fiction story has only one goal: Damage reputation of my exchange. ... Im sorry you have to do this

There is no missing or stolen coins. Lot of successful withdrawals and deposits prove that

Your logic makes no sense. I'm not saying you have not had successful withdrawals or deposits, I'm saying that WE did not have a successful withdrawal.

Your reputation does not need damaging, plenty of comments on this thread have done that enough. We just want you to admit you screwed up, that you did not keep the logs like you should have, and reimburse your customers for their coins you have lost.

Obviously you're not going to do that, and obviously we will continue to warn others away from your site.

Sure thing, do what you were payed for ... post fake informations and damage my reputation, its your job, my job is to manage my exchange.

Are you a fucking idiot?  Why would we go to hack your website when we deposited 0.5 worth of BTC into it that WE LOST AND HAVE PROOF OF.

I dont know how you work Wink

Do you realize I have to spent majority of my free time answering you .. and dont have time for personal life and exchange managing also

Are you a fucking idiot?  Why would we go to hack your website when we deposited 0.5 worth of BTC into it that WE LOST AND HAVE PROOF OF.

Even single coin was not stolen, you cooperate together, you wanted to hack my system, you chose my exchange as I am new exchange, you thought it would be easy to do, then you realized my system is perfect so now you try to damage my reputation.

I have logs how you wanted to get access to my admin-interface, fortunately your every try was fail Wink

If you're going to copy paste and repeat a message, I'll do the same for my response:

Now you are blatently just lying. Please show your logs to me in PM. I wouldn't even know how to begin to hack your site. I'm not some shady hacker collaborating with some other people for an elaborate scheme to get ONE BTC out of you... seriously come on, think about it. Would 3 people really put this much time and effort and ask that you reimburse us for HALF A BTC or less each?

No, the only thing that can explain our behavior is that your site stole money from us, we feel slighted and now we want to make sure people know about what happened to us because we don't want it to happen to them and we don't want you to get away with what you did.

What was taken from my account is 0.35BTC. I don't care about that money, I'm not broke and I trade with a lot more. What I do care about is that the community does not get ripped off. I also care that exchange admins don't just ignore problems that their customers are obviously having. If you can't find out what happened to our accounts, YOU SHOULD ADMIT FAULT.

Seriously, lying about having proof that we tried to hack you is the lowest of the low.
Even single coin was not stolen, you cooperate together, you wanted to hack my system, you chose my exchange as I am new exchange, you thought it would be easy to do, then you realized my system is perfect so now you try to damage my reputation.

I have logs how you wanted to get access to my admin-interface, fortunately your every try was fail Wink
Noone lost their coins .... this user wants to damage my reputation with imaginary facts, I already spent 8 hours analyzing his "story" which I found ... never happened...

Haters gonna hate

Continued denial will not change the fact that MULTIPLE users have reported this problem both here in the forums and in IRC. Even crycurex himself has admitted to having at least 3 people complain of this at once.

He can deny all he wants. But the fact that he says he spent 8 hours analyzing just means that he is quite bad at analyzing his site. I have conversation logs of him ADMITTING that he did not keep logs of deleted accounts.

OF COURSE HE WILL NOT FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED. HIS SITE DOES NOT KEEP LOGS OF DELETED ACCOUNTS. This is unprofessionalism to the extreme. The fact that he did not keep logs, and therefore can not find the problem is not indicative there was no problem, just that HE messed up. He now says deleted accounts will have 2 days of logs kept. Great, next time he will actually be able to see it happen if it happens again.

But what about us NOW? His lack of logs cost us money here RIGHT NOW and he is ignoring it. Would YOU trust an admin that does things like that? Until he can give a clear explaination as to what happened, my message stays the same:

STAY AWAY
Noone lost their coins .... this user wants to damage my reputation with imaginary facts, I already spent 8 hours analyzing his "story" which I found ... never happened...

Haters gonna hate

maybe if you had of explained that to the guy through the PM's you had with him instead of laughing at him because he didn't understand the way you have fees structured in my eyes doesn't make you look very professional at all.

just my 2coinye

Thanks for your idea but I find them better and more visible and more user-friendly as user knows immediately how many fees he will pay

Just your attitude is enough to make me tell everyone to stay away from Crycurex. If someone has a grip about your site you should try to answer their questions like a professional, not act like a little kid that wants to get even for feeling slighted. No doubt most of us will take your earlier advice and use a different exchange.

Yes I tried.... I ansewed their question maybe 4times .. I spend 8 hours of my time analyzing their problem ... I am professionial, therefore I need to take care of all customers and do not spent time with 1

When one (or in this case THREE) of your customers tell you that HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS were stolen from their accounts on your site, you don't decide "I have other customers, I guess it's okay to ignore them". Sure, you spent some time analyzing the problem, WITH NO SOLUTION. If you are saying you don't have logs to back up any data, then you should admit that was your fault and REIMBURSE US.

No professional in their right mind would go, well I can't figure out the problem. I guess I'll just tell them they are out hundreds of dollars. Who can trust someone running a site like that?

Now you are blatently just lying. Please show your logs to me in PM. I wouldn't even know how to begin to hack your site. I'm not some shady hacker collaborating with some other people for an elaborate scheme to get ONE BTC out of you... seriously come on, think about it. Would 3 people really put this much time and effort and ask that you reimburse us for HALF A BTC or less each?

No, the only thing that can explain our behavior is that your site stole money from us, we feel slighted and now we want to make sure people know about what happened to us because we don't want it to happen to them and we don't want you to get away with what you did.

What was taken from my account is 0.35BTC. I don't care about that money, I'm not broke and I trade with a lot more. What I do care about is that the community does not get ripped off. I also care that exchange admins don't just ignore problems that their customers are obviously having. If you can't find out what happened to our accounts, YOU SHOULD ADMIT FAULT.

Seriously, lying about having proof that we tried to hack you is the lowest of the low.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

maybe if you had of explained that to the guy through the PM's you had with him instead of laughing at him because he didn't understand the way you have fees structured in my eyes doesn't make you look very professional at all.

just my 2coinye

Thanks for your idea but I find them better and more visible and more user-friendly as user knows immediately how many fees he will pay

Just your attitude is enough to make me tell everyone to stay away from Crycurex. If someone has a grip about your site you should try to answer their questions like a professional, not act like a little kid that wants to get even for feeling slighted. No doubt most of us will take your earlier advice and use a different exchange.

Yes I tried.... I ansewed their question maybe 4times .. I spend 8 hours of my time analyzing their problem ... I am professionial, therefore I need to take care of all customers and do not spent time with 1

When one (or in this case THREE) of your customers tell you that HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS were stolen from their accounts on your site, you don't decide "I have other customers, I guess it's okay to ignore them". Sure, you spent some time analyzing the problem, WITH NO SOLUTION. If you are saying you don't have logs to back up any data, then you should admit that was your fault and REIMBURSE US.

No professional in their right mind would go, well I can't figure out the problem. I guess I'll just tell them they are out hundreds of dollars. Who can trust someone running a site like that?

Can your calculator prove those accusations?

just my 2coinye

just my 2coinye

just my 2coinye

You clearly don't know what you're doing.  If multiple customers are complaining, there is a problem!

You need to reimburse us NOW.
I admin of www.crycurex.com officialy write that my exchange:
- Does not steal coins
- Does not charge double fees
- Is 100 % secured
- Do not owe SINGLE COIN to any user

As responding to every hater, user without calculator, or even users who are not our clients, takes lot of time and I would like to improve my services, I will use this reply as a standardized reply to most of posts which would like to damage our reputation.

why ?

Reason is here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4788273

just my 2coinye

Pages:
Jump to: