Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰 - page 2. (Read 104499 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

Yes, I myself also believe that in the future the crypto market situation will be able to improve but seeing its development to date seems like there are no signs that the market will improve, the most important thing is that we remain patient

When we came to the crypto market, no one promised us easy money. Personally, I understood that in order to make money you need to apply all your strength and perseverance of character.

You're right. Now the situation is this. I want to do something new in order to distract myself from worries about cheapening coins.

I now spend more time on the daily trading on the stock exchanges. I'm getting better and better. Perhaps this contributes to the situation in the crypto market.

I already calmed down. I decided that there was no sense to panic, this would not make it any easier.
I decided to spend my energy on preparing for Christmas and the new year.

And it is right. I wish you and your family to celebrate them well!

I support the project almost since its inception. I constantly follow the news and communicate in the topic on the forum. I hope I will not be disappointed in him and he will give me the opportunity to earn.

I agree with you. We are all here for the sake of the project and future profits.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The minimum amount of fees should be 500 thousand dollars. This is a very, very good amount. Of these, a little over a thousand is my money, even at the current price level. But I made investments when Ethereum cost 200 dollars. Maybe it would be better to indicate the minimum amount of fees in the ETH?

When you made investments it was around 2000 dollars?
I’m wondering, but how will the total amount of fees be calculated at the time of investment or the total amount at the time of the end of ICO?

Usually, all calculations of the collected investments are made at the end of ICO. Why recalculate the collected funds at the exchange rate in dollars every day? Moreover, the price of coins is constantly changing.

And if the developers immediately sell the invested funds for dollars and allow them to develop a new exchange?
So it would be reasonable to do in a falling market.
After all, if at the start of the ICO Ethereum cost 200-150 dollars, now its price has almost halved.

You wrote reasonable things. And it makes sense to do so. I think that developers are not stupid guys and know how to properly dispose of the investment received. Let's give them that opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I'm already starting to regret that the Cryptocoin token is based on Ethereum. Imagine how little money developers will get from investing. And if the price continues to decline further? Catastrophe.

Be sure, cryptocurrencies will rise in price and then developers will increase their income. It is very important that they have enough money to develop their project.

You think the same as me. There is nothing good about falling cryptocurrency prices. It's true. However, I am sure that the project team will be able to create its own exchange and launch it into operation.

I am 99% sure of this. However, I still worry about the project.

Believe me. The situation in the crypto market will change for the better. For the project is now the main assistance from investors. Information support of the entire community is also important.

I support the project almost since its inception. I constantly follow the news and communicate in the topic on the forum. I hope I will not be disappointed in him and he will give me the opportunity to earn.
Activity: 378
I'm already starting to regret that the Cryptocoin token is based on Ethereum. Imagine how little money developers will get from investing. And if the price continues to decline further? Catastrophe.

You are probably in the crypto market just recently. If there is another price increase, then the developers will be able to earn good money. For them now the main thing is to have enough money for the development of the exchange and advertising.

Be sure, cryptocurrencies will rise in price and then developers will increase their income. It is very important that they have enough money to develop their project.

Thanks guys. You give me confidence.
All my acquisitions have greatly decreased in price. I would not want to fail with the Cryptocoin project due to the bad situation in the cryptocurrency market.
I will hope for the best.

Here you go. Today, your mood is much better)
Apparently a small growth of the cryptocurrency market affects you this way.
It is always necessary to imagine what you want in thoughts, this is how you keep calm and predict the future.

I already calmed down. I decided that there was no sense to panic, this would not make it any easier.
I decided to spend my energy on preparing for Christmas and the new year.
Activity: 262
The minimum amount of fees should be 500 thousand dollars. This is a very, very good amount. Of these, a little over a thousand is my money, even at the current price level. But I made investments when Ethereum cost 200 dollars. Maybe it would be better to indicate the minimum amount of fees in the ETH?

I’m wondering, but how will the total amount of fees be calculated at the time of investment or the total amount at the time of the end of ICO?

Usually, all calculations of the collected investments are made at the end of ICO. Why recalculate the collected funds at the exchange rate in dollars every day? Moreover, the price of coins is constantly changing.

And if the developers immediately sell the invested funds for dollars and allow them to develop a new exchange?
So it would be reasonable to do in a falling market.
After all, if at the start of the ICO Ethereum cost 200-150 dollars, now its price has almost halved.
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
This is a normal attitude towards people. In addition, we are partners who have invested in a common cause, and it depends on us what will become of our investments. I already really want to start trading on the stock exchange, and time goes on for so long.

Until February, there is not much time left. Be patient a little.

I understand it. However, I really want to try my hand at options trading.

Friends. Today is the last day when you can buy 1700 CCIN tokens for 1 ETH

I also want to trade, but I understand that it is necessary to wait for time. Now it is better to direct all the energy to help the project to collect the required amount of investment.
Thank you for reminding you about the end of the next ICO stage.

You're right. Now the situation is this. I want to do something new in order to distract myself from worries about cheapening coins.

You think the same as me. There is nothing good about falling cryptocurrency prices. It's true. However, I am sure that the project team will be able to create its own exchange and launch it into operation.

Believe me. The situation in the crypto market will change for the better. For the project is now the main assistance from investors. Information support of the entire community is also important.

All my acquisitions have greatly decreased in price. I would not want to fail with the Cryptocoin project due to the bad situation in the cryptocurrency market.

People need to support each other. Moreover, we invest in one project and want it to give us the opportunity to earn.

This is a normal attitude towards people. In addition, we are partners who have invested in a common cause, and it depends on us what will become of our investments. I already really want to start trading on the stock exchange, and time goes on for so long.

I also want to trade, but I understand that it is necessary to wait for time. Now it is better to direct all the energy to help the project to collect the required amount of investment.
Thank you for reminding you about the end of the next ICO stage.
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

You are probably in the crypto market just recently. If there is another price increase, then the developers will be able to earn good money. For them now the main thing is to have enough money for the development of the exchange and advertising.

Here you go. Today, your mood is much better)
Apparently a small growth of the cryptocurrency market affects you this way.
It is always necessary to imagine what you want in thoughts, this is how you keep calm and predict the future.
Activity: 378

I would not rule out any likelihood of developments in the near future. Wait and maybe you will be able to become an investor for this project.

I have already become an investor. I had to sell some of the coins at a bad price.
However, I still do not understand when the information on the number of collected investments at the moment will be published?

Perhaps the amount of investment collected we can only find out at the end of the ICO. To be honest, I don’t really care how much money is collected at the moment. I am confident in the project and therefore do not worry.

It doesn't matter to me at the moment either. However, many investors want to see the amount of investment already collected before giving their money to the project.

If we are not able to find out the true amount of investments made, let's try to guess their number based on our assumptions.

And what is there to guess? I'm not a fortune teller and not a prophet. It remains for us to hope that the amount of money necessary for developers will be collected.

I would not rule out any likelihood of developments in the near future. Wait and maybe you will be able to become an investor for this project.

I have already become an investor. I had to sell some of the coins at a bad price.
However, I still do not understand when the information on the number of collected investments at the moment will be published?

Perhaps the amount of investment collected we can only find out at the end of the ICO. To be honest, I don’t really care how much money is collected at the moment. I am confident in the project and therefore do not worry.

It doesn't matter to me at the moment either. However, many investors want to see the amount of investment already collected before giving their money to the project.

If we are not able to find out the true amount of investments made, let's try to guess their number based on our assumptions.

And what is there to guess? I'm not a fortune teller and not a prophet. It remains for us to hope that the amount of money necessary for developers will be collected.

I have invested in many new projects, as well as many popular coins. I am sure that some of this will bring me a good come. If you did the same you can earn.

I also have hopes for the growth of the crypto market and such projects as Cryptocoin Insurance. What do you think when growth can begin?

I would like growth to start right tomorrow. However, I think sensibly and I understand that earlier than the second quarter of 2019, we will not see a rise in cryptocurrency prices. And that term I called sounds too optimistic.

We are all creators of our desires. The main thing is to sincerely wish for something and not to doubt it. Accordingly, your actions should be done as well as you are 100% confident in the future.

This is only relevant if the developers are planning to withdraw the collected investment in cash.
Pages:
Jump to: