Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 35. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
is there a demo version of your platform?
give me a link please
Activity: 254
is there a demo version of your platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
how many tokens I can buy for 1 Ethereum. I did not find on the site
Activity: 182
Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?

Dear snos-boss,

Thank you for your query. We are negotiating with Poloniex (and various other exchanges) at the moment but have yet to finalise any agreement.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency

Hi kil5478,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "equipment" could you please go into more detail?

Thanks and kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
What services can I pay with tokens?

Hi alexsmalex,

Thank you for your query.

By holding the Cryptonetix tokens you will be able to subscribe to the Analytics platform that we are in the process of creating. See the link https://icobazaar.com/cryptonetix for a description. Also by being a token holder you will be entitled to receive a bonus/dividend payout from our Investment funds.

Please don't hesitate to contact should you need any further clarification.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Can I pay tokens with NEM crypto currency?

Hi Sahabond,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we cannot accept NEM at the moment. BTC, ETH and WAVES are the options for the time being.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Activity: 280
Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
Activity: 448
What services can I pay with tokens?
Activity: 448
Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?
Activity: 350
Can I pay tokens with NEM crypto currency?
i want to invest. Im just wondering do i need to add this token to MEW or will the tokens automatically go there.?

Please advise

Dear kungpho28,

The tokens will be distributed on the 15th of Jan, then they can put in their respective wallets.

If you require any further clarification, please don not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i want to invest. Im just wondering do i need to add this token to MEW or will the tokens automatically go there.?

Please advise
A new project is always welcomed, do you have the soft cap and hard cap? I hope this ico has good pre-sale bonus so I will join this investment.

SOFT CAP Correction!

We would like to make a correction. We would like to raise 17 Million, and the Cryptonetix hard cap is 23.8 Million. There is a 100k (minimum) to help us cover basic expenses of continuing to seek investment. Regardless of what we raise, we will work to bring the platform to the masses. We have various business plans capable of being executed depending on various amounts of financing obtained.Regardless, Cryptonetix token holders should feel secure we will look to increase the value Cryptonetix at every opportunity. We apologize for any confusion on the soft cap previously.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

Cryptonetix Press Release Important Information

It has been brought to our attention that Cryptonetix may get confused with Cryptonex as our names are very similar

We also initially listed our ICO on the waves platform with the Ticker CNX, we have since moved to the Etheruem platform and will change this (Ticker TBC) as our pre sale ICO is under way.

CNX is used for Cryptonex tokens NOT CRYPTONETIX 

Both companies are in separate work spaces and offer different services.

We at www.cryptonetix.com or twitter.com/cryptonetix are creating the premier blockchain assets management, analytics, funding and resource platform for the Cryptocurrency markets.

cryptonex.org/ or twitter.com/Cryptonex_CNX is a global, decentralized new generation cryptocurrency with no affiliation to www.cryptonetix.com

https://blog.cryptonetix.com/cryptonetix-press-release-import-information-it-has-been-brought-to-our-attention-that-7f0f24cb2ec7
complete features for traders,
is the ICO still running ?

Dear Scor Pio,

The Presale started on the 15th of October and will run until the 14th of November. The ICO will run from 15th November until 1st January 2018.
If you require any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Activity: 393
complete features for traders,
is the ICO still running ?
Just in case you have missed out, Cryptonetix Presale is active and in full flow. The response so far has exceeded our own expectations.

Now you too can join and get the maximum benefits through the 50% presale discounts. We always welcome your feedback here, so don’t hesitate if you have any questions.
Is there a fixed number of tokens that will be sold during the pre-ICO stage or will all of the tokens(70% for ICO investors) be up for grab?

Dear peterlustig,

Thanks for your interest.... The fixed number is 20 million during presale.

If you require any further clarification, please don not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Pages:
Jump to: