Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 37. (Read 11771 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
platform waves do not have too many enthusiasts, you should use the ETH platform

Thanks for the input. We are hoping to get some endorsements from the WAVES team for our project, and we do believe WAVES is getting a lot of attention and should be growing exponentially over the next couple of years.

If you have long term plan than we can keep hope for big rise in coming years At the moment Waves is in struggling to get a stable position into this market. In past some projects got nice attention like MGO by using this platform I hope this project will grow healthy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
platform waves do not have too many enthusiasts, you should use the ETH platform

Thanks for the input. We are hoping to get some endorsements from the WAVES team for our project, and we do believe WAVES is getting a lot of attention and should be growing exponentially over the next couple of years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
wow, looks like one more waves token here, how its differs from others?

There are really no analytics platforms for Cryptocurrency out there. They are comparison sites, but nothing like what we are building. We are taking proven technicals that work across all markets and adapting them and fresh new algorithms to track the best blockchain assets.

Additionally our funding platform will be top-notch along with our platforms's other features. We really like to think of this as a next generation application for the cryptocurrency space, whereas now you have ICO's and sites doing one thing, we are building an entire platform to support individuals and institutions with finding the best blockchain coins. offering the ability to invest in funds, portfolio management, news, commentary and trading education.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Great looking site! Looks like a project to definitely keep an eye on. I wish I had an analytics platform to see if this is a good investment Tongue just kidding, but I do look forward to seeing the platform. Good luck!
I cant understand the main reason on this project.. There are other alternative services as well.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Great looking site! Looks like a project to definitely keep an eye on. I wish I had an analytics platform to see if this is a good investment Tongue just kidding, but I do look forward to seeing the platform. Good luck!
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
wow, looks like one more waves token here, how its differs from others?
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Seems really interesting, I will join in the bounty for sure! I can translate the Ann and Whitepaper  Smiley

Will provide portfolio when you announce the Bounty!
Thanks for reviewing our ICO. Upcoming in the next few days we will be announcing our bounty program! Please send any questions you may have about our project in a message or on our website with a support ticket.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Pages:
Jump to: