Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 223. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
What hashing power is one MMU able to generate?

How is the payout to happen? Do we need to hold it in a wallet of envion or a dashboard like wallet?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hello from the picture I saw about this project. it seems as an existing project already. thats a good one. But I get confuse about the location. I mean where and where are this project going to be situated.Or will it just One large facility?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
And they did not talk about two more problems.
1. The air will always go the easiest way. It means, if you have no wind outside the Container, the hot air will go inside the Container again. The air will just circle between inside and outside and will become more and more hot.
2. I dont see any filter, to make the air clean before going to the miners. After 2-3 month the miners will be so dirty, that you can put them to trash, because all heatpipes will be full of dust...

Hi Skylink.

You've got some great questions.  Most of them can be answered by reading the whitepaper here: https://www.envion.org/en/download/envion_whitepaper.pdf

The whitepaper contains detailed information about the design of the cooling system and results from our tests on thermal efficiency.  I think you'll see that German engineers are not satisfied designing something that only works if there is wind outside the container—the unit we have up and running is cooling just fine inside a factory.

Our MMUs connect to power using low-voltage connections found at most power plants.  The units are profitable despite micro fluctuations in costs like night-time grid costs from PV installations.  Our operational unit in the factory is providing winter heat and offsetting the price of grid energy.  There are also myriad other types of installations where there are no such fluctuations like when the units use overcapacity from new plants that are not yet on grid or the grid has not yet capable of using the full capacity. The point is that envion units are flexible enough to be profitable in any such situation and can be moved to a new place when conditions change.

If you want to geek out on the calculations, then the whitepaper is going to be a lot of fun. 

If you are still convinced envion is fake after reading the whitepaper, I suggest you come pay us a visit.  We invite all of our potential investors to come visit us in Berlin and see the working unit. 

I dont understand the mining payout will be in BTC or on their own token?

The tokens represent a security.  Right now, the payout will be in ETH, but we are working on doing payouts in additional currencies in the future.
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?

The token is based on the Ethereum ERC20 standard and will work with any compatible wallet, e.g. MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 32

This does seem to be the real question? If it is paid in BTC/ETH then are these tokens a fancy open ended mining contract?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 9
Activity: 865
Merit: 283
And they did not talk about two more problems.
1. The air will always go the easiest way. It means, if you have no wind outside the Container, the hot air will go inside the Container again. The air will just circle between inside and outside and will become more and more hot.
2. I dont see any filter, to make the air clean before going to the miners. After 2-3 month the miners will be so dirty, that you can put them to trash, because all heatpipes will be full of dust...
Great project. Seems similar to verista mining and hydrominer though.

Do you happen to have a link to verista? I was looking into hydrominer and they are already up and running, generating cash as we speak. At least that shows that the business model works.

Everything depends of electricity cost. After the initial investment, You only need a low cost electric energy.
If You can use electricity from 0,02 to 0,04USD per KWh, You can have a great ROI.
Ladies from Hydrominer rent a small hydropower plants, maybe Envion team plan to use own solar power during the day, and buy the very cheap electric energy from north Europe windturbines during the night.  But such contracts is not so easy to find, especialy if You are on the begining.

You forgot, that you need to pay the grid fee and other fees like tax of you use the public grid to Transport electricity from the windturbines to your location. And you need a Transformator to put 10000 volts to just 400 volts. There are so many things who make that project much more expensive, and not useable for miners who want to pay only cheap electricity!
Activity: 31
Looks like an interesting project
However there's not a clear statement in their whitepaper refarding what will be the approx revenue for investors?
Could you please make that clear?

1) How much of the annual mining profit will be released to token holders?
2) How and when that will be done?  Weekly? Monthly ?
3) Is there an estimation of mining profit ?

I'm sorry but this container will overheat like mad.

Try bringing this container to south east asia, i'm using a fan that 's 1 meter by 1 meter. That small fan you have that wouldn't work
Right, thats why i say its a fake. There are no facts about how many miners can you put in one Container. There are no facts about the price for such Container, no facts about the electricity price. Especially night time, what will happen if you need the expensive electricity from the grid?
They make advertising with many buzz words to collect a lot of money. But no facts for real imvestors and miners.

You should really read the whitepaper before you make such claims. Under PRICE DISTORTIONS & OPPORTUNITIES they collected some really interesting insights on how little energy can cost and that it sometimes is given away even for free. However I agree that they could put the cost for energy that every specific unit has at a given time into the "Total Revenue" section under "Distribution of mined coins". That would make it more understandable I feel.

I still have no answer what happens if there is no wind and sun at night time. You need to take the expensive electricity with all taxes and fees from the public grid, otherwise your miners will be offline. The only safe source for electricity for that purpose is water plants. Nothing else... Thats why i say envion is a fake...

Try bringing this container to south east asia, i'm using a fan that 's 1 meter by 1 meter. That small fan you have that wouldn't work
Right, thats why i say its a fake. There are no facts about how many miners can you put in one Container. There are no facts about the price for such Container, no facts about the electricity price. Especially night time, what will happen if you need the expensive electricity from the grid?
They make advertising with many buzz words to collect a lot of money. But no facts for real imvestors and miners.

I'm not sure if you are 100% right here. Let's see:
1. How many miners can you put in one Container: On their website under https://www.envion.org/en/mobile-mining-unit/ you can see a Dash board which seems to be from a working mining unit. It says it has 58/58 ming workers workers.

They also mention the estimated price of one container. Here's what the whitepaper says

"Investment per MMU is estimated to be between $100,000 and 150,000 at present. However, this could
change due to changes in hardware prices and market conditions. For every $10m of capital
raised during the core ICO, $9.1m will be invested in hardware, translating into 73 to 91
MMUs at present conditions."
And when I tell you, that i did make such containers for mining at Austria 2 years ago? Investment was just 10k Euro per Container and I could use 160KW electricity per Container, directly from a water power plant.
If the Container costs 100k to 150k USD and you can use 80KW per envion-Container, then make a calculation:
It will be 700000kWh per year. If you want the return of investment for the Container back within one year, then it will be: 100000k usd / 700000kwh = 14,28 Cents
It means, if you are able to buy cheap Green electricity for just 6 Cents, you need to add another 14,28 Cents for the ROI of Container. It makes 20 usd Cent per kWh for the miners and with that price you can go home Cheesy
Even if you want a return of investment in 2 years, then it will be 6 Cents + 7,14 = 13,14 Cents. And then you need to add always the extra costs for the more expensive maintenance. If you have 10 containers in different locations, you need a lot of time to drive to them to do a reboot and so on... Also the risk, if someone coming night time and pick up the Container is very high! Sorry guys, but this is not a ICO I would invest money...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Could be the end of mining farms as we know them.

This vision should absolutely explode as people realize the potential of mobile mining.

Only a fool would not see the huge potential here.

I agree, the potential is huge. If the execution meets the potential then it's going to be really interesting. I wonder though how often they would need to actually move one of their units once it is put in place - I mean, ideally not at all.

I'm trying to find out who the players on this market are and how they compare to each other here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2359708

Envion is legit. The community is growing steadyfast. Check out their telegram group:https://t.me/Envion
Activity: 46
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
They can sell some of the excess heat to greenhouses to recoup some of the electricity cost, although I also have question marks about that:

- They'll put their containers next to the solar panels in the brightest spots on Earth. Why would you need a greenhouse there? Selling heat in the Sahara is like selling refrigerators to Eskimos.

- The containers are mobile, but to transport heat to greenhouses, warehouses or industrial halls there needs to be permanent infrastructure, think underground pipes. There are several problems with that. You need permits to dig and put the pipes into the ground, it costs an enormous amount of money, and the temperature of the heat generated is probably not high enough to transport it efficiently, so you'll need to add a heat pump which decreases efficiency and ROI further.
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
Great project. Seems similar to verista mining and hydrominer though.

Do you happen to have a link to verista? I was looking into hydrominer and they are already up and running, generating cash as we speak. At least that shows that the business model works.

Everything depends of electricity cost. After the initial investment, You only need a low cost electric energy.
If You can use electricity from 0,02 to 0,04USD per KWh, You can have a great ROI.
Ladies from Hydrominer rent a small hydropower plants, maybe Envion team plan to use own solar power during the day, and buy the very cheap electric energy from north Europe windturbines during the night.  But such contracts is not so easy to find, especialy if You are on the begining.
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
There is an information on Envion official web what I do not undersand... 

It is declared that it use up to 138KW of power. Minus 10% for power of components, cooling system etc... We got around 124KW. So Let's say that one GPU can take up to 120 to 150W. It has to be around 830 to 1030 GPUs in those mining conetiner?!? I am not sure that it is possible.

But, in their demo container which data shown live on web, We can see that it has 48 rigs with total hashing power of 8.4GH/s where we get 175MH/s per rig. It is 7 nVidia or 6 AMD card setup per rig. Declared power consumption is 45KW where We get around 937W per RIG.

48 RIGs per container, looks realistic, but there is still more place to optimize power consumption, minimum 10-15% for declared hashing power.

I will appreciate if founders show some more information about the components they plan to use. What components, why exactly that components, what kind of research they made prior of final design? Maybe Your CTO can present some informations.

Also what is the calculated lifetime of one mining unit?

Thanks...
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
That is a lot of expensive equipment in a container. Would be a shame if someone came with a crane truck, took the whole container, then sold the GPUs. Maybe Envion needs to hire armed personnel.
Activity: 167

lol learn to read. these containers aint for sale lol .. its companys inventory and u can count do your aprox math based on your vision ,, my guess that countainer has aprox 480+ cards in it .. and these cointainers ait cooled by the air you dumb ases
Jump to: