Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 224. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 865
Merit: 283
I'm sorry but this container will overheat like mad.

Try bringing this container to south east asia, i'm using a fan that 's 1 meter by 1 meter. That small fan you have that wouldn't work
Right, thats why i say its a fake. There are no facts about how many miners can you put in one Container. There are no facts about the price for such Container, no facts about the electricity price. Especially night time, what will happen if you need the expensive electricity from the grid?
They make advertising with many buzz words to collect a lot of money. But no facts for real imvestors and miners.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm sorry but this container will overheat like mad.

Try bringing this container to south east asia, i'm using a fan that 's 1 meter by 1 meter. That small fan you have that wouldn't work
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Great project. Seems similar to verista mining and hydrominer though.
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
Nice setup of campaign, clear idea and good presentation. I believe that this will be a very good ICO and long term project.

I saw all Your videos from official WEB, and based on my mining experience, this "cooling system" (what is shown on video) will not be enough for warm climate areas (summer, over 40 degree C). I hope You will test it before final design. Also, calculation of air exchange cycles (m3/h) from your web calculation will not be enough for such heat concentration & dissipation. Your GPUs will be always over 70C.

I hope You will find the solution, and yes, I sign for Your PreICO.  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i would be very interested in the bounty campaigns of this concept..looks very good and i want a part of it!  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
That's a good idea. I joined airdrop and i will in nice project with the trust team. Now lets see what happened next.

there is no air drop ...
Activity: 15
I just learned about envion from a facebook ad... Honestly, I'm pretty new to cryptocurrencies and will expand my knowledge in this area. Envion seems like a great team with experienced members! Best of luck with your ICO.
Activity: 42
That's a good idea. I joined airdrop and i will in nice project with the trust team. Now lets see what happened next.
Activity: 70
Whats the difference between this proyect and Hydrominer??

Hi there.  Envion has some big advantages in terms of flexibility, scalability, and stability.

Envion mobile mining rigs can be infinitely scaled to take advantage of cheap energy using large arrays of MMUs. Envion can be installed to a large variety of power sources and can deploy in large arrays as fast as we can build the MMUs.  

This flexibility also means the output is very stable because the MMUs can be moved to places where pricing is advantageous.  Envion can be moved from a solar farm to a wind park if there is a better price on electricity.  

They can also be installed anywhere power is cheap, not just at power plants.  We currently have a MMU operating at a factory outside Berlin where it has access to cheap power and the heat exhaust is providing winter heating.  We are sure customers will find even more uses for them in the future.
How can I participate in the bounty program?

All the details on the bounty program are here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/envion-highest-roi-crypto-infrastructure-2m-bounty-available-2349366

BTW. Sorry for some of the delays replying.  Our account is new and so there is a limit to how often we can post.  Join our Telegram channel #envion if you need a quick response.
Activity: 43
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 56
      this idea is very attractive : most profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure but who is the 3rd party OPs ? that mentioned in the OP ?
regards

Joined airdrop and i will in nice project with the trust team.

Thanks Dev!
That is a pretty neat idea. Do you have any functional yet? Also, can an average hobby miner rent mining from you or is this a rent-a-whole-container mechanic?

Thanks for your interest.  Yes, we have a functional mobile mining unit running not far from our office in Berlin.  You can check the live mining results here: https://www.envion.org/en/mobile-mining-unit/

The best way for a hobby miner to participate is to purchase tokens in the ICO.  Tokens give you dividends on the profits from both the MMUs operated by envion and those operated by 3rd parties. 
Activity: 51
Devs are nice, I like their answers here!
this idea is very attractive : most profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure
but who is the 3rd party OPs ? that mentioned in the OP ?
regards

Our CEO has decades of experience and a wide network in the energy industry.  Envion has already secured LOIs from energy companies for our MMUs.  The ICO results will be determined the final terms of contracts we sign with third-parties.

Our live MMU is currently installed in a factory where it has access to cheap energy, but is also providing heat.  We expect additional customers to come forward with a diverse set of use cases now that the product and ICO is public.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Whats the difference between this proyect and Hydrominer??
Activity: 865
Merit: 283
I have some questions.
If you use PV, what happens night time? You use high price electricity from the grid?
The PV is mostly far away from living people. What, if someone pick up the data Center at night time and drive away? Its easy to make 300k usd Cash with one Container...
The brainstorming for the name "envion" tooks how long?
Its just a Mix of the electricity supplier "envia" and "eon".
Guys, be careful, that looks like a scam!
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Is it an another mobile mining project? if yes then what is your difference on other ICO with the same concept like yours?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
This is a game changing project. I'm in! Can someone elaborate more on how these mobile units will be secured?
Activity: 167
looks interesting cant w8 to see future of this .. signed up for ICO , good luck team ...
Jump to: