Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 129. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I think the transportation and logistics related industries are one of the most important industries in the world as every second, there are people sending and receiving their cargo. I can see there are potentials in this project. Hope the team will have a successful project.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
I just read this thread a social website, and cought my attention. I believe that this should be a very good project.
Activity: 114
I  just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
An excellent exchange is coming, I'm very looking forward to its launch. I read about the project and recommend it..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Need signature code and avatar. This is promising project. I take it for my life.

Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
i think in transportation of logistic is better project. as far as I know logistic transportation is hard definitly about the charge. hop this project can handle and control how to make simple transportation. good luck
Activity: 67
A good idea. I think the project needs to organize many marketing events Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

+1
Activity: 213
A good idea. I think the project needs to organize many marketing events Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

ICO WEBSITE    |    WHITEPAPER    |    U.S PATENT    |    PRODUCT WEBSITE    |    BOUNTY

Pages:
Jump to: