Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 42. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I'm actually really looking forward to hearing more about the patents these guys have. I think those will be the real value in the beginning.

Has there been any word on when they planning on announcing these patents?
As far as I know patents are usually always in the public domain, they only need to indicate where they are located. I hope the team will soon publish it, I also want to read this patents.

The patent that is approved is available for public. You can read it if you want, it's in the technical whitepaper.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm actually really looking forward to hearing more about the patents these guys have. I think those will be the real value in the beginning.

They have just one approved for now, but they said that there are more pending waiting for approval, so I hope they will come through soon.

Interesting. I didn't know they had more patents pending. Maybe they will be able to license their patents to others and create a second stream of revenue.

if this were to happen, then the project would have great prospects in the future and this would help in its further development. so that it really does happen and that's a good result
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Interesting. I didn't know they had more patents pending. Maybe they will be able to license their patents to others and create a second stream of revenue.
The procedure is slower than we would like. I guess even the devs don't know when will be the patents ready.

Yeah, I can imagine a lot of lawyers and bureaucracy is involved in the patenting process so that it takes a long time.
I can't understand - the patents already exist or are they still at the creation stage? Even the title of this theme is indicated as (U.S Patented), who can clarify this?
It seem this originates from here - http://www.laneaxis.com/. However, I have no idea if these two LaneAxises are connected in any other way except for the title.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

The procedure is slower than we would like. I guess even the devs don't know when will be the patents ready.

Yeah, I can imagine a lot of lawyers and bureaucracy is involved in the patenting process so that it takes a long time.
I can't understand - the patents already exist or are they still at the creation stage? Even the title of this theme is indicated as (U.S Patented), who can clarify this?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

As far as I know patents are usually always in the public domain, they only need to indicate where they are located. I hope the team will soon publish it, I also want to read this patents.
Activity: 364
is this the first blockchain based transportation project ?

Not want to advertise any others but no, i don't think so. But i think they have some leverage to others if they want to patent their way of doing it.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
is this the first blockchain based transportation project ?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

and we only need to wait they announce about their patents
Activity: 476

Activity: 462

They have just one approved for now, but they said that there are more pending waiting for approval, so I hope they will come through soon.

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Yes, there is a little information about it, on the whitepaper.

"Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no:
9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can
read here:
https://laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf
this patent alone, along with dozens more pending, gives us a significant and noteworthy competitive
edge."

are those real ?  so this means real business.. Project like this will struggle to get funding while some scam project with a hollywood name will get ridiculous support into millions.. what a sad world
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Yes, there is a little information about it, on the whitepaper.

"Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no:
9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can
read here:
https://laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf
this patent alone, along with dozens more pending, gives us a significant and noteworthy competitive
edge."

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

In whitepaper found next:

LaneAxis will be building a “Facebook” like social app targeting drivers. Truckers who sign up to join the community will be rewarded with the AXIS Tokens, discounts on items such as fuel, food and tires, and real-time traffic and weather conditions.

I don't fully understand why there will be such awards for truckers? Do they need to be only in the facebook group or what?

I think with this application, they are targeting the truckers to join the platform. Like an airdrop or a bounty as far as i understand.

They will get paid with Axis tokens but also they will get extra tokens for just signing up on the platform i understand.

The patent will make sure that there is no one instantly copying the software but I'm not sure if this will eliminate all competitors.

The patent can't do this. But if their solution really work and cut the expenses a lot, that can eliminate competitors.

The patent will make sure that there is no one instantly copying the software but I'm not sure if this will eliminate all competitors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
In whitepaper found next:

LaneAxis will be building a “Facebook” like social app targeting drivers. Truckers who sign up to join the community will be rewarded with the AXIS Tokens, discounts on items such as fuel, food and tires, and real-time traffic and weather conditions.

I don't fully understand why there will be such awards for truckers? Do they need to be only in the facebook group or what?

I think with this application, they are targeting the truckers to join the platform. Like an airdrop or a bounty as far as i understand.
Pages:
Jump to: