Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 43. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
In whitepaper found next:

LaneAxis will be building a “Facebook” like social app targeting drivers. Truckers who sign up to join the community will be rewarded with the AXIS Tokens, discounts on items such as fuel, food and tires, and real-time traffic and weather conditions.

I don't fully understand why there will be such awards for truckers? Do they need to be only in the facebook group or what?
I think its just to incentivize truckers to join their social app and maybe it will be like the grab app.

maybe, they inspired by 'Go xxxx' app in indonesia.
there are many online service prividing by 'Go' such as GoJek, GoPay, etc. they reward their member with some percent of their income
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Why whitepaper not avaliable in russian? When I clicked to russian version it does not works... English and other version works fine. But for me better read in russian as english not my native language  Huh

https://www.laneaxis.io/assets/whitepaper/laneaxis-whitepaper-rus.pdf

Here you go.. I just checked and it was working perfectly fine.

Many thanks, link that you given works. But on the site it gives me:

Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.

I dont kow what is this, but seems something wrong ...
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Any news or updates about LANEAXIS's pending patents? How is the platform development going on?

Apparently, nothing will be disclosed regarding patents pending approval for project preservation, but I still think we will have news in the near future about these
Activity: 182
Any news or updates about LANEAXIS's pending patents? How is the platform development going on?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Who are freight brokers?
They are an intermediary between a shipper and a carrier who organizes and facilitates the movement of the shipper’s
freight

yep, I think they negotiate fees as well and is the main point of contact between the independent drivers and the company requiring services.
If don't use services of intermediaries, transportaion value can significantly reduced. Is their roadmap end in 2022 ? to this time, humanity will know more about blockchain technology, and availability of patents will not give chances for competitors.
Activity: 686

LaneAxis will be building a “Facebook” like social app targeting drivers. Truckers who sign up to join the community will be rewarded with the AXIS Tokens, discounts on items such as fuel, food and tires, and real-time traffic and weather conditions.

I don't fully understand why there will be such awards for truckers? Do they need to be only in the facebook group or what?
I think its just to incentivize truckers to join their social app and maybe it will be like the grab app.
For truckers it's will be additional bonus, although I don’t think that many of them know what about crypto and blockchain technology.

I would not say this, although recent in terms of application in the real world, Blockchain has a possibility of expansion and inclusion very large, and in several segments where you never imagined, I believe that professionals benefited with technology need to seek knowledge and adaptation
Activity: 434

For truckers it's will be additional bonus, although I don’t think that many of them know what about crypto and blockchain technology.
At the same time, that may be the problem - people not familiar with crypto are tough and slow learners. You need probably to involve only the interested persons.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
LANEAXIS software could potentially help many of small trucking business. This is really good project but in bear market so may take sometime to raise enough fund. 
I think the most desirable partners for this project would be large o stores, or port companies? I want to believe that Laneaxis team will be able to get such partners in short time.

Actually, it is odd that they gathered a good amount but didn't announce any partners (not on their webpage).

Perhaps they raised the money from private investors who don't want to reveal their identity.
Maybe biggest companies would like to develop their own system. I f Laneaxis can arrange any partnership with a big name that would be huge.

At this point most corporations use private versions of Ethereum to build their own stuff on
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
In a market with the situation that we have, I see no competitor or other project ahead, because the certainty that there are already funds for development is attached to this project, I still hope for values coming, since the Community is growing, but I see the hope for a work in the next steps

That's true, they are in a very good position indeed. Apart from having funds they should know the market by now considering they have an operating company, so I see a lot of potential here.
yes i believe that the project is currently in a good position i do not think there are other similar projects, and being in the industry they(team) know how to move in the environment, another point in favor of this project...
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
In a market with the situation that we have, I see no competitor or other project ahead, because the certainty that there are already funds for development is attached to this project, I still hope for values coming, since the Community is growing, but I see the hope for a work in the next steps

That's true, they are in a very good position indeed. Apart from having funds they should know the market by now considering they have an operating company, so I see a lot of potential here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 588
Who are freight brokers?
They are an intermediary between a shipper and a carrier who organizes and facilitates the movement of the shipper’s
freight

yep, I think they negotiate fees as well and is the main point of contact between the independent drivers and the company requiring services.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
Why whitepaper not avaliable in russian? When I clicked to russian version it does not works... English and other version works fine. But for me better read in russian as english not my native language  Huh

https://www.laneaxis.io/assets/whitepaper/laneaxis-whitepaper-rus.pdf

Here you go.. I just checked and it was working perfectly fine.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 462
What lower tech equivalent to GPS tracking is used within the industry? I can only think of regular calls the drivers do to their headquarters to update their location.

Actually, that is an interesting example of high tech not automatically being better than low tech. There are good reasons not to make GPS tracking data public: privacy of the driver and safety of the goods. Imagine everyone being able to know exactly where and when a van with expensive goods is driving.

In my country, there is a scam method about cargos by learning the tracker id.

I can understand the reasons behind this.
I guess it will be private data and only shipments owners can track the goods. There's always going to be a risk involved as in any other valuable operation made on the Internet, for example, bank transfers.
Activity: 107
Who are freight brokers?
freight

And ELD?
You mean EDI? Electronic Data Interchange – edi is the electronic exchange of business documents between shipping partners in a standardized format. developed in the 1960s, all data is communicated between the carrier, shipper, and the consignee in electronic edi documents known as ansi x12 “transaction sets”
Exactly, thanks
you are welcome
Activity: 69
Who are freight brokers?
freight

And ELD?
You mean EDI? Electronic Data Interchange – edi is the electronic exchange of business documents between shipping partners in a standardized format. developed in the 1960s, all data is communicated between the carrier, shipper, and the consignee in electronic edi documents known as ansi x12 “transaction sets”
Exactly, thanks
Activity: 107
Who are freight brokers?
freight

And ELD?
Pages:
Jump to: