Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 44. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Who are freight brokers?
They are an intermediary between a shipper and a carrier who organizes and facilitates the movement of the shipper’s
freight

And ELD?
Activity: 107
Who are freight brokers?
They are an intermediary between a shipper and a carrier who organizes and facilitates the movement of the shipper’s
freight
Activity: 69
Who are freight brokers?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
What lower tech equivalent to GPS tracking is used within the industry? I can only think of regular calls the drivers do to their headquarters to update their location.

Actually, that is an interesting example of high tech not automatically being better than low tech. There are good reasons not to make GPS tracking data public: privacy of the driver and safety of the goods. Imagine everyone being able to know exactly where and when a van with expensive goods is driving.

In my country, there is a scam method about cargos by learning the tracker id.

I can understand the reasons behind this.
Activity: 44
Activity: 76
When was the patent granted?
you can check out the document, where there is all the information about the patent
it was in March
Activity: 113
you can check out the document, where there is all the information about the patent
Activity: 44
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
In a market with the situation that we have, I see no competitor or other project ahead, because the certainty that there are already funds for development is attached to this project, I still hope for values coming, since the Community is growing, but I see the hope for a work in the next steps
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It's a loop i think, but i prefer drivers and goods' safety in the first place than making everyone see where the precious goods are. Lots of things can happen on the road.

Accurate visibility of all fleets are very big for trucking industry. if they can see and mange from platform can save lots of hours
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
It's a loop i think, but i prefer drivers and goods' safety in the first place than making everyone see where the precious goods are. Lots of things can happen on the road.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
What lower tech equivalent to GPS tracking is used within the industry? I can only think of regular calls the drivers do to their headquarters to update their location.

Actually, that is an interesting example of high tech not automatically being better than low tech. There are good reasons not to make GPS tracking data public: privacy of the driver and safety of the goods. Imagine everyone being able to know exactly where and when a van with expensive goods is driving.

And here we come back to the data safety again. For some industries it's crucial while transporting goods.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
thats great.
tracking your goods with current position and only you to know, right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

The transporters' position musy only be known by parties involved in the supply chain (whitin that particular shipment) to avoid such things as everyone know exactly where you are

I agree, it should work like the tracking apps national postal services use but more accurate due to the GPS part.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

The transporters' position must only be known by parties involved in the supply chain (whitin that particular shipment) to avoid such things as everyone know exactly where you are
Activity: 102
what is your mission?
there primary mission is to directly connect shippers with carriers - bypassing expensive third party brokers - and in the process driving the global logistics supply chain into the blockchain era. currently, two million truckload shipments operate daily in america, with most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes
to initiate, manage and track shipments. laneaxis fixes this by implementing the latest technological solution that promises to cut costs and increase efficiency across all supply chain channels.
are they experienced?
sure, 6 years on the market
any info on how the market will develop in the future?
research suggests the global logistics market will reach $15 trillion by 2023
awesome. where can I follow the news of the project?
i'd recommend subscribing to the medium account
i also enjoy there telegram chat
could you guys share some links?
https://t.me/laneaxis
https://medium.com/laneaxisvfm
thank you everyone! really appreciate it!
Activity: 32
what is your mission?
there primary mission is to directly connect shippers with carriers - bypassing expensive third party brokers - and in the process driving the global logistics supply chain into the blockchain era. currently, two million truckload shipments operate daily in america, with most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes
to initiate, manage and track shipments. laneaxis fixes this by implementing the latest technological solution that promises to cut costs and increase efficiency across all supply chain channels.
are they experienced?
https://medium.com/laneaxisvfm
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 102
what is your mission?
are they experienced?
Activity: 111
what is your mission?
are they experienced?
Pages:
Jump to: