Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 45. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
what is your mission?
there primary mission is to directly connect shippers with carriers - bypassing expensive third party brokers - and in the process driving the global logistics supply chain into the blockchain era. currently, two million truckload shipments operate daily in america, with most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes
to initiate, manage and track shipments. laneaxis fixes this by implementing the latest technological solution that promises to cut costs and increase efficiency across all supply chain channels.
are they experienced?
sure, 6 years on the market
any info on how the market will develop in the future?
research suggests the global logistics market will reach $15 trillion by 2023
awesome. where can I follow the news of the project?
i'd recommend subscribing to the medium account
i also enjoy there telegram chat
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
The thing is that some people and businesses are so traditional to a point when they don't want to change their way of doing things even if it means spending more when they could've saved otherwise. I think there are fewer people like that in crypto, but LaneAxis is trying to revolutionize a transportation industry, so they will really need to make an effort in order to implement a good adoption.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
what is your mission?
there primary mission is to directly connect shippers with carriers - bypassing expensive third party brokers - and in the process driving the global logistics supply chain into the blockchain era. currently, two million truckload shipments operate daily in america, with most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes
to initiate, manage and track shipments. laneaxis fixes this by implementing the latest technological solution that promises to cut costs and increase efficiency across all supply chain channels.

this is a good niche to find yourself in. I just hope you'll get it done right and get companies on board.
That will be the key of success, if they manage to get big companies on board the success will be very likely.
Activity: 32
what is your mission?
are they experienced?
i'd recommend subscribing to the medium account
Activity: 111
what is your mission?
are they experienced?
Activity: 72
what is your mission?
are they experienced?
what is your mission?
are they experienced?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
This kind of supply chain project only works if everyone in that chain adopts their procedures. How are they getting everyone in the chain to cooperate and how do they deal with it if some refuse (eg. because of the costs associated with training personnel and getting new equipment) or fail to use it?

That's a nice question...so you think that at the end of the day there will be only a couple blockchain-supply chain related products around? Because, speaking of softwares, if you look at ERPs for example, you either use SAP or Oracle, no others

My question came from the perspective that it is hard for everyone in the supply chain to change their current ways of doing things. Especially if it means going from low tech to complicated high tech stuff. If some people in the supply chain keep using pens, paper and faxes, it might be quite hard to make the LaneAxis blockchain work.

Then again, high tech does not have to be harder to use. Photography used to require intricate knowledge of light, film, chemicals, lenses - and a lot of patience. Nowadays everyone has a photo camera in their pocket which is no more complicated than pointing and a tap on the screen.

The dying art of the photographic darkroom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvIrCZcDJSg

What you're saying is not about laneaxis only, every new dapps deployed we see everyday need to be simple to use like shooting a photo with our smartphones and at this stage even send btc to another address isn't simple like that
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This kind of supply chain project only works if everyone in that chain adopts their procedures. How are they getting everyone in the chain to cooperate and how do they deal with it if some refuse (eg. because of the costs associated with training personnel and getting new equipment) or fail to use it?

That's a nice question...so you think that at the end of the day there will be only a couple blockchain-supply chain related products around? Because, speaking of softwares, if you look at ERPs for example, you either use SAP or Oracle, no others

My question came from the perspective that it is hard for everyone in the supply chain to change their current ways of doing things. Especially if it means going from low tech to complicated high tech stuff. If some people in the supply chain keep using pens, paper and faxes, it might be quite hard to make the LaneAxis blockchain work.

Then again, high tech does not have to be harder to use. Photography used to require intricate knowledge of light, film, chemicals, lenses - and a lot of patience. Nowadays everyone has a photo camera in their pocket which is no more complicated than pointing and a tap on the screen.

The dying art of the photographic darkroom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvIrCZcDJSg

What lower tech equivalent to GPS tracking is used within the industry? I can only think of regular calls the drivers do to their headquarters to update their location.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
How long that %25 bonus will continue by the way, what's the next amount of bonus.

Btw. are there any announced partnerships on going right now?

No news about partnerships so far.

About the %25 bonus, it seems 5 more days to go (you can check from the counter on their website)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
what is your mission?

this is a good niche to find yourself in. I just hope you'll get it done right and get companies on board.
what is your mission?
are they experienced?
what is your mission?
are they experienced?
Activity: 125
what is your mission?
what is your mission?
Activity: 76
How long that %25 bonus will continue by the way, what's the next amount of bonus.

can someone tell me more about the patent?
what would you like to know?
what is it about?
Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization platform
i guess this makes the technology safe from copying?
yes, exactly

what is it about?
Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization platform
i guess this makes the technology safe from copying?

what is it about?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
For patent you can check their patent documents from this link, https://www.laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf

its also explained in whitepaper you can take a look at there.
Pages:
Jump to: