Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 46. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
How long that %25 bonus will continue by the way, what's the next amount of bonus.

Btw. are there any announced partnerships on going right now?
can someone tell me more about the patent?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
How long that %25 bonus will continue by the way, what's the next amount of bonus.

Btw. are there any announced partnerships on going right now?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
what is the current bonus?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What is the current status of LANEAXIS ICO? Can you give us an update on the total amount raised so far?

They have a counter on the site. But шeы without an exact amount. Raised so far more than 2.4 mln usd. Token sale ends 21st December.

Also, we are not sure how updated it is. Like they are showing real-time or updating it from time to time.
Indeed, it can be real-time or just and update made weeks ago. That's hy projects use to put real-time counters in their sites, to not have people asking constantly about it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
What is the current status of LANEAXIS ICO? Can you give us an update on the total amount raised so far?

They have a counter on the site. But шeы without an exact amount. Raised so far more than 2.4 mln usd. Token sale ends 21st December.

Also, we are not sure how updated it is. Like they are showing real-time or updating it from time to time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
I can think of lots of benefits and use case of LANEAXIS platform such as dock scheduling, fewer empty hauls, geofencing to alert ahead for delivery. lets hope LANEAXIS raised enough fund to develop whole platform in bear market.
Yeah, afterall, the execution will usually be more difficult than the expectation. If those use cases are realized properly, people will be interested for sure.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
LANEAXIS software could potentially help many of small trucking business. This is really good project but in bear market so may take sometime to raise enough fund. 
I think the most desirable partners for this project would be large o stores, or port companies? I want to believe that Laneaxis team will be able to get such partners in short time.

Actually, it is odd that they gathered a good amount but didn't announce any partners (not on their webpage).

That's better than listing all your (shit) partners on your site just to raise ico money/trust

proof of work is our trust, right? and i waiting their platform to
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
LANEAXIS software could potentially help many of small trucking business. This is really good project but in bear market so may take sometime to raise enough fund. 
I think the most desirable partners for this project would be large o stores, or port companies? I want to believe that Laneaxis team will be able to get such partners in short time.

Actually, it is odd that they gathered a good amount but didn't announce any partners (not on their webpage).

That's better than listing all your (shit) partners on your site just to raise ico money/trust
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I can think of lots of benefits and use case of LANEAXIS platform such as dock scheduling, fewer empty hauls, geofencing to alert ahead for delivery. lets hope LANEAXIS raised enough fund to develop whole platform in bear market.
Activity: 686
I still have not seen information about partners from inside or outside the crypto world, anything related to this? the updates of values raised would also be welcome for this
Activity: 616
Activity: 364
Ok, has this been answered in somewhere:

How are the Transportation Direct Portal, Budbo Inc. and University Campus tracking linked together? They are all under LaneAxis web page.

Maybe check the right web page, not the http://laneaxis.com/ but the laneaxis.io... All the necessary info you are looking for can be found from there.

I guess those belong somehow to the already functioning company, doesn't have anything to do with LaneAxis blockchain solution for transportation, right?

It makes more sense to me now, but i don't think i can explain it deeper at this hour. Got to get some sleep. Just skimmed the whitepaper, technical whitepaper and the patent again and i think i get it now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

How are the Transportation Direct Portal, Budbo Inc. and University Campus tracking linked together? They are all under LaneAxis web page.

Maybe check the right web page, not the http://laneaxis.com/ but the laneaxis.io... All the necessary info you are looking for can be found from there.

I guess those belong somehow to the already functioning company, doesn't have anything to do with LaneAxis blockchain solution for transportation, right?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 462
Could be interesting to have more visbility on current investment. It will incentive people to see that the project have already some sucess I think. The team can raise enough money to developp something interesting I think, even with this hard market.

Maybe it would help if they had a counter on the website. Somehow recently many projects decide against having a live counter.
Indeed usually almost every project had one but nowadays for some reason the trend has changed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Could be interesting to have more visbility on current investment. It will incentive people to see that the project have already some sucess I think. The team can raise enough money to developp something interesting I think, even with this hard market.

Maybe it would help if they had a counter on the website. Somehow recently many projects decide against having a live counter.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

They have article about this.

https://medium.com/@robertoriccii/why-i-invested-50-000-in-laneaxis-ico-and-plan-for-more-e632ef9dda8d

I dont know who is this, but 50k its not much. Some private sales have min investments requiments in 50k - 200k.

More like an advertising article. If a person really invested, then why would he talk about this to everyone? Although on the other hand, he is to some extent interested in the successful sales of tokens as he is an investor.

Considering how investors retain their values now, 50K is something considerable yes, I have seen examples of investors who have declared themselves in other projects as well, do not agree or do the same openly, publicizing the four walls, but I understand the need that some have to search for non-crypto reputation
however, it remains a considerable investment even if the minimum required for private sale is high, i think it has been publicly discussed for publicity and perhaps also to encourage others to invest...
Activity: 364

Pages:
Jump to: