Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 31. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This project offers an even more innovative platform that can help in creating a bridge that will connects the world together. This really great and interesting!
Activity: 17
I am glad to be part of this awesome project..so many positive comments are a clear proof that Qompass has built trust between its investors..I am.looking forward for  this project success.goodluck to the team
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompas is really amazing project. With the products they've offering, the detailed platform, the services, it's just amazing which I really love. Looking forward to it's huge success and congratulations to the whole team who's working so hard.
Activity: 61
amazing project and great concept,this project is full of potential,i know this project will lead to success,i'll keep supporting till the end.Goodluck and Godbless to us especially to all the people behind this project!more power to the team.
Activity: 266
There's a big chance to achieve success. Very informative platform. Many investors would be interested to this project. The project has potential to be a huge success
Activity: 224
An open API platform allows financial institutions, banks, centralized and decentralized exchanges to integrate directly into Qompass’s liquidity pool offered through interlinking.
Activity: 322
I keep supporting this project till the end and introduce to some investors hoping that they would also love this good and very promizing platform. It is worth supporting.
Activity: 294
Amazing project with great prospects. The idea is ambitious. Do not miss this opportunity. I advise everyone to join!
Activity: 238
The main force behind the blockchain technology is how it has been able to utilized and decentralized system
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A very necessary and promising project! The team is very strong with good work experience. I'm sure the project will take a worthy place in the market!
Activity: 67
this is relatively new but nice and smart one..
this project is very interesting, i'll keep supporting this project, really great keep it up a good work QOMPASS Team.

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Indeed a cool concept right! Happy that i invested here and be part of Qompass. Hoping the best for this coin in the future and more power to the team!
definitely agree on this one.the concept was really promising.and the admins were all nice and active
happy to catch the presale 20% bonus was still a big freebie.
well good luck to us cheers!
Activity: 15
Indeed a cool concept right! Happy that i invested here and be part of Qompass. Hoping the best for this coin in the future and more power to the team!
Activity: 518
ased on our checking this coin has a good project and good work that will make this coin popular.
We are hoping that this coin will be listed on different exchangers and developers will continue to be active.
Good luck and God bless to this coin
Activity: 161
happy to be part of this nice project highly paid investment and banking traders. it"mirroring concepts and really valuable. i personally contributed in this project ,
I am agreeing with your opinion. You can get best results having basic tools and this is what is going to be provided. I will study this project and the concept is full of potential. I know this project will lead us to success!
Activity: 350
Tell me you want to introduce a new blockchain to the market or the platform will work on one of the existing blockchain? Also i saw information on the site that through the platform you can invest money and receive passive income, tell me how much percent of the income i will get if  invest $ 300?
Activity: 63
I was really amaze on how Qompass provide such debit card loaded with $150-$1000. How to be part of the so called Qompass Elite Group and avail?
Activity: 238
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens?

Wow this is great news indeed for us all Qompass investors..in the presale is successful so was the ICO too..I am really excited of this token launch..never regretted being part of this in the first place

when hardcap didnt reached the recquired target, burning is one of the option. but since the presale is going smoothly fine, there's no reason for burning.. Big chance to reach the hardcap is possible as the group is growing that fast.

Exactly! as I stay connected with this project, I can sense that this will going to hit in the market and look at now pre-sale has ended and it was successfully.
for sure they will meet the expectation of the investor's and Im glad that I'm part of it.

Best Regards!
Activity: 378
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens?

when hardcap didnt reached the recquired target, burning is one of the option. but since the presale is going smoothly fine, there's no reason for burning.. Big chance to reach the hardcap is possible as the group is growing that fast.

From the first time I've learned about Qompass and the features and product it has,, I already knew that this project will be a successful one.. Its good to hear that the presale is running smoothly.. Hope to reach the hardcap sooner than the token sale duration..
Activity: 17

Wow this is great news indeed for us all Qompass investors..in the presale is successful so was the ICO too..I am really excited of this token launch..never regretted being part of this in the first place

Pages:
Jump to: