Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 32. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens?

when hardcap didnt reached the recquired target, burning is one of the option. but since the presale is going smoothly fine, there's no reason for burning.. Big chance to reach the hardcap is possible as the group is growing that fast.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This project can be attributed to its connection with the financial market and the powerful interlinking of exchanges around the world. That's why this project is so amazing!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Great project from the great team! Definitely it will come up with huge success. The reviews are overwhelming which shows how amazing Qompas is. I love this beautiful project.
Activity: 294
It feels good campaigning for this project! The busyness of its telegram group and timely updates on social media platforms shows  that we are growing! Great!
Great campaign with a successful  future . Qompass has a knowledgeable and expert team , knows the business and care for the customers!
Activity: 238
The blockchain technology that encounters several hitches in terms of quality. The performance is ease to use in every generation.
Activity: 67
Qompass also provides you a leverage of 100 times your initial investment, which will allow you to get profits from the trading/investments for which you will get insider information. Everyone is excited to join and participate the bounty. . This project will going to be a exciting project in the market . This is a great and amazing project which will really helps us in the future.
Activity: 322
Be one of the part of this quite interesting project was overwhelmed me a lot. It has a lof of interesting product that your looking for Qompass have. I am pretty sure a lot of investor will give interest on this project. I cant wait for that!
Activity: 17
Qompass has really an amazing idea and product components so many products to choose from..I really like its hybrid atm card and the MCA platform.looking forward for this projects success
Activity: 224
Qompass also provides you a leverage of 100 times your initial investment, which will allow you to get profits from the trading/investments for which you will get insider information. Amazing, isnt it?
Activity: 61
Qompass is an amazing project,they have a lot of freebies when you invest.all the product and features are good.i really like the concept.i think this really has a potential in blockchain industry.Goodluck to all the teams behind this project!
Activity: 99
I really hope this project will succeed in the future . I believe this will going to be a hit in the market . Great concept and great idea .. goodluck developers.
Merit: 10
This project has great prospects and is gearing towards an innovative approach to bring solutions to a lot of problems,
Activity: 15
The concept of this project is brilliant! I definitely wont regret my decision to join Qompass. I think this really has a potential in blackchain industry. They have a lot of freebies when you invest and i tried to join their telegram there are so many cool people , investors and admins there.
Activity: 63
This project offers great value on blackchain industry.Qompass will become a trademark name that you can trust.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
happy to be part of this nice project highly paid investment and banking traders. it"mirroring concepts and really valuable. i personally contributed in this project ,
Activity: 161
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens?
Activity: 105
This project seem nice and trustworthy. I myself contributed and supported this one so hopefully the hardcap will reached in no time. Good luck to the team and dev.
Activity: 23
The subscribers of this project will have the opportunity to look into the order flow of major institutions to determine the best rates and volumes. This is why I'm so impressed with this project!
Activity: 378
Hoping the presale run smoothly and i wish you'll meet the target.. Cant wait for the good news on presale. Best of luck..
Pages:
Jump to: