Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 38. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
With the Qompass Mobile App installed in your mobile phone, you can create an account in order to access all the products and services offered within the Qompass Ecosystem. Once the account is approved, you will be able to sign in and access all the services within the ecosystem without the need of creating additional account. It's really amazing app which we can use in our everyday lives.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What I really like about this project is we will be able to request for payout and banks can cash out our assets and send the fiat directly to any bank of our choices! Isn't it cool!?
Activity: 294
The success of Qompass doesn't only depends on its goals but also for the hardwork of the people behind it. Great project, great team!
Activity: 224
Aside from the mobile application, hybrid debit card and hardware wallet, Qompass also has a referral program which both parties could earn pyramidly. Plus, it is an art of platform for all kinds of crypto trading and investment needs. Overall, Qompass will become the fuel that gives power to our blockchain technology!
Activity: 322
Qompass is a platform all about the security of our assets. It helps to protect and secured our finacial products. Good job to all the team!
Activity: 99
I will definitely support this project till they launch this on the market .. AI supported projects are great .. aside from conveniency most of it are hassle-free . Good job developer. Kudos
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
I am very interested in leveraged transactions provided by Qompass, and most transactions will bring some substantial rewards.
Activity: 67
Almost everything about the project is discussed and well presented the roadmap is very interesting. The best of luck for Qompass Team
I'm looking forward to this great project.
Activity: 61
Qompass is a great project,this platform is one of the best  ico for this year,great potential to everyone,best success for this project.job well done to all the people behind this project,Godbless.
Merit: 10
Nice idea, a great project with a great team and advisers! This project is so promising even during downtrend market.
Activity: 161
Qompass is a very unique project with a great potential to successful. It is built for high speed financial transaction with smart contract support.
Exactly! This amazing project is made to help people get a hassle-free and speedy transactions. I will be supporting this project until they launch this in the market. God bless
Activity: 238
Qompass has the primary function to execute contracts and to verify their states instead of traditional techniques which burns clock cycle.  Qompass platform required for a creation of new blocks and comes a licensed node.
Activity: 238
This Qompass project is unique they present how Qompass blockchain work out in the market.the team behind this project are all amazing they are trully deserve to meet the success.

I'm enjoying as well the bonuses they offered and I believe as I stay connected the Qompass project I have confident that they will reached their goal.
 The success of the Qompass platform, as well as the Qompass Blockchain, can be attributed to its connections with the financial market and the powerful interlinking of exchanges around the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
so interesting with this project, they have great concept very innovative. the project provides detailed and complete information. i hope this project will be able to attract many people to join.
One of the best asset of Qompass is that they uses a secured explorer (no one can spy on your assets. Experience true anonymity and privacy).It offers total decentralization and anonymity. Very good Qompass team!
Activity: 182
I believe Qompass will be a very successful one with almost all the products offered in one project is really an amazing and wonderful project.I want to congratulate all the members of the team for the job well done
This project is one of the best ICO for this year 2018. Glad to be part of this, Qompas is very unique on it's own way. It hasthe advantages to compete in the market. Looking forward for it's success.
Activity: 23
This project is built to support the easy transformation of financial markets applications and they also support the services from traditional means to blockchain technology. They create incredible ideas like this! This is really great!
Activity: 63
Qompass is a very unique project with a great potential to successful. It is built for high speed financial transaction with smart contract support.
Pages:
Jump to: