Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 37. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Qompass App is a financial management mobile application. It can be installed in our mobile phone in order to access all the products and services offered within the Qompass Ecosystem. Very smooth, easy and convenient. Perfect ideas with perfect team!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
this project will be extraordinary in terms of its already available App and cards to facilitate its members in transactions and more importantly is already available some big market that is ready to accommodate
Activity: 294
Detailed presentation in this thread was one of the factors that is continously attracting the investors. Good job!
Im so impressed to this platform,very detailed platform. It can use to secure  crytocurrency investment and easier. Very wonderful project. Congratulations.
Activity: 322
Qompass is a project that secure our financial assets in cryptocurrency! It was a wild action to all of the people behind this project but a nice one, it was a huge success! Congratulation to all the people and goodluck!
Activity: 67
Seems this project will soon to be a phenomenon one, it will be the great projects that are we need nowadays. Goodluck QOMPASS team
Activity: 10

Wish you good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?
Activity: 61
i really liked this project.it will help to secure and protect our assets.hassle free to everyone.it really amazing app.hoping this project will be successful.good job to all the team.
Activity: 238
Trully this project is unique and worth to invest for, they will meet the need as the blockchain market grows now this Qompass will bring as huge as we deal with and one of this is the debit card product they presented. A secured and  trusted Qompass project have. I will stay connected with this kind of project.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
a very promising project indeed,with a qps card that will let you be able to use as a debit card.which was kinda convinient.hoping this project to prove what they can do in the bussiness.looking forward with this.
Activity: 35
Choosing this project is a good decision that i made. This project offers a Trading Platform that charges minimal fees, once Qompass Trader iss fully Functional , it will be the only trading platform that ill use
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Super developer team, hope this project will be successful. good luck team
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
This project is really beautiful. With it's amazing and very detailed platform, I am sure it has a bright future in the crypto world. Looking forward for it's huge success.
Activity: 36
Im impressed with the dynamic implementation of Qompass Inc projects. The developers and team are very creative. This project is guaranteed and reliable.
You have my full support.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This is an amazing project with loads of prospect for the long haul. Am so getting in, great teams, wonderful concept.
Activity: 238
Qompass has the capabilty to store any kind of information in a format known as "key volume" system represents a unique address worldwide
Activity: 63
Qompass can give all the best possibilities in the blockchain by introducing cyptocurrency exchange with amazing features for its users using mobile app.
How is it differ from similar rojects?
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Activity: 378

Well detailed Platform.. I think everyone is waiting for the fast development of this project. And for sure we'll not be waiting so long coz Qompass really gives an amazing offers and features to the users that every investors will not hesitate to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: