Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 36. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
As I stay connected in this Qompass project have, I saw a big potential in the market that they bring such a unique and predictable building together with the blockchain.
The team behind this projeject are all amazing and I expect more to come and success for this project.
Activity: 294
Mobile App, trading platform and a hybrid debit card are just some of the features of Qompass' project that gives convenience to its users/customers.
Activity: 224
Qompass aims to create a risk management system powered by Artificial intelligence to calculate accurate risks through machine learning. If you believe in blockchain, there is no reason why would you not believe in Qompass. This is a job well done by Qompass team.
Activity: 322
I will surely follow this project until the end, it was a very interesting project. And it has a very strong and a super reliable team that everyone will love! Bravo team!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

Well detailed Platform.. I think everyone is waiting for the fast development of this project. And for sure we'll not be waiting so long coz Qompass really gives an amazing offers and features to the users that every investors will not hesitate to invest.
Precisely buddy . Lots of individuals will going to love this ico. And Honestly, I am one of those.. I hope it will give a huge bonus for the referral program so that this will be posted on all of the social media accounts.
You can earn up to 15% on our referral program, when you're friend purchased with our ico.. invite more and get a chance to earn more with your referrals.

Activity: 161
Qompass can give all the best possibilities in the blockchain by introducing cyptocurrency exchange with amazing features for its users using mobile app.
Precisely my friend! Icos with project like this are truly one of a kind . They maximize the use of our mobile phones to access instantly to their projects . Job well done developers.
Activity: 67
Yeeepey, I really imagine that the team is very serious about this. I'm hoping and cheerful for this project to be successful. Good luck to you guys and hoping to hear good news from you all.
Activity: 61
Qompass project is one of the best decentralized exchange for this year,the potential of this project is significant,this project is really great!i hope a lot of people will invest in this project,keep it up guys!
Activity: 266
Qompass is nice.It's cool and fast growing.I believe it can accomplish any goals it sets.Strong and believable team will bring success! This is a unique project with a very talented team.
Activity: 238
Qompass is built to support easy transformation of financial market applications and services from traditional to blockchain technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompas is one of the best ICO for this year. Very detailed platform, this project is really promising. I wish success for Qompas.
Activity: 36
Ideal project. I never could think that such will. Respect the developers. I wish the progress of this project. Good luck to you.
Activity: 378
One of the best decentralized exchange I've ever seen. Gives a lot of convenience for all the users. So glad to have this kind of platform.
Activity: 294
Qompass is one of the coolest ICO, with a unique and amazing project, your investment is worth it! To the Qompass team, your amazing guys! Good Luck!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Realy promising this project give some more important of us doing in Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence, Neutral Networks and Active " Leverage " realy nice prject keep it up.
Activity: 63
Every detail of this project is well researched and planned.Looking forward to following the progress of the project and seeing how well you do,thanks to the devs and the whole team for all your hardwork!
Activity: 161

Well detailed Platform.. I think everyone is waiting for the fast development of this project. And for sure we'll not be waiting so long coz Qompass really gives an amazing offers and features to the users that every investors will not hesitate to invest.
Precisely buddy . Lots of individuals will going to love this ico. And Honestly, I am one of those.. I hope it will give a huge bonus for the referral program so that this will be posted on all of the social media accounts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The project of Qompass Mobile undoubtedly has popularity and success, it can compete with other similar projects. The potential of this project is significant, the project can withstand competition, a team of professionals and of course the project should be supported. Investments in this project will bring good revenue in the future. I will support this project.
Activity: 99
I am going to invite all my friends to join this ico .. I hope they have a big bonus for referrals. 😁. This project is interesting and great. I hope lots of people will invest on this. Best of luck
Activity: 70
What is your business model? Where can I check this info?
Pages:
Jump to: