Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 39. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Awesome plaform.. Meticolously planned. Many people will support and wait for the success of this project..
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
Rich applications to drive financial and capital markets on a global scale.
harnessing the power of artificial intelligence,
neutral networks, and active leverage by paving the way to completely block
the alignment of so many global financial markets Trillion that's a nice and challenging change.
Activity: 294
Leverage is what most investors would like to attain with their investments. With Qompass, this could be achieved.
Activity: 322
Qompass offers to the people a high technology that offers solution in cryptocurrency. A vey impressive platform deserves a huge appreciation. Goodluck guys.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary Blockchain Technology offered by Qompass offers high technology solutions to the setbacks faced by earlier developers of cryptocurrency..Thumbs up for this project and to the team!
Activity: 238
Amazing team behind this project they presented a project that suits my interests. I'm impress about the project the blockchain introduces many ways to deal in the market.

Best success for this Qompass project.
Activity: 238
Expirience the convinient of the ATM card to withdraw Fiat currencies. You can also use this through online Merchants worldwide
Activity: 99
A very amazing project where they give us an opportunity to earn huge profit and money..Presentation and the website appearance is very good .I really admire all the people behind this project,,You really deserved a huge appreciation and I do hope you will succeed
Precisely! This project helps us in a way that other project did not. I really admire the innovativeness of the developers behind this project. Wishing you all the luck and success of this project. God bless
Activity: 182
A very amazing project where they give us an opportunity to earn huge profit and money..Presentation and the website appearance is very good .I really admire all the people behind this project,,You really deserved a huge appreciation and I do hope you will succeed
Activity: 161
This project is truly one of a kind . An AI operated project. The persons behind this are truly deserving to be called as geniuses .. i am very excited to avail with this kind of project. Good luck developers.
Activity: 266
Qompass offered decentralized blockchain protocol and offer easier qompass mobile app. This is very profitable. .
Activity: 67
The project really looks very promising, presentation in this thread is really great and has a potential for public demand... I think this will continue to be successful especially on ICO... More power Team QOMPASS!
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
This project will be large in the future if being handled and marketed properly, thus, making this one available even with the non-crypto users will put this on the top, just make some tutorial for them on how to use this for them to use and become an adopter.
Activity: 61
this card card will support ethereum tokens.and also purchasing crypto is now faster,cheaper and easier with compass mobile app.im so excited to avail this project,this is a great project,hoping for the success.goodluck Qompass!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
i heard so many good things about this project and they are using  advanced Artificial intelligence and Neural network Algorithms combined with active leverage, for sure this project will be successful  especially they have more than 50 thousand member in telegram don't miss the opportunity to join in their Pre-sale.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project moves up smoothly and dynamically, I wish the team to develop this project as large as possible and ambitious, and investors good profits
Activity: 35
Qompass a great project that offers a Secured Decentralised BlockChain Protocol, Secured Explorer with a High Speed of  30000 Transactions per Second. For crypto enthusiasts like us,  this features are very important, specially the security features where no one could spy on you and take all your hard earned money. Good job team!
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Im so excited to give Qompass platform a try and get my hands in one of those debit card that could contain crypto. i looking for the experience of using the platform and the card. i just think that it is a really unique and awesome feature of this project
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompass’s smart algorithms, meanwhile, use neural networks and artificial intelligence to forecast price movements “even before they actually happen”, explains the whitepaper.
Activity: 63
The Tagline of Qompass "Your Gateway to Financial Markets On the Blockchain." made me realize that here in qompass there is a possibility to reach the goal to became financially stable.
Pages:
Jump to: